PDA

View Full Version : WTB: National Park Pass

rayray
10-04-2010, 11:28 PM
sup people,

i'm looking for a national park pass (group) to get me through the snowboarding season.

PM me with the details and price.

thanks.

-rayray

rayray
10-29-2010, 01:53 AM
bump

anyone got a pass for sale?

wintonyk
10-29-2010, 02:31 PM
buy a individual one from parks canada. its only 67 bucks. just my two cents. No one cares about a single tag on a parked car.

rayray
10-30-2010, 08:27 AM
i've gone to the ski resorts a couple of times with park rangers at the base of the mountain checking for passes as you drive in. i assume they'd turn you away if you only had a single pass with a full carload? anyone have that happen to them?

mazdavirgin
11-01-2010, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by rayray
i've gone to the ski resorts a couple of times with park rangers at the base of the mountain checking for passes as you drive in. i assume they'd turn you away if you only had a single pass with a full carload? anyone have that happen to them?

Usually they check passes on the way out and yes they will make you buy one on the spot if you have the wrong type of pass... At the end of the day though the Park is such a jewel in Canada that I can't really object to paying the full price of the pass. It's what keeps the park beautiful and the roads to the ski hill plowed :)