PDA

View Full Version : No pics, black skyline w/joker portrait

Lloyd Christmas
10-05-2010, 05:05 AM
anyone know this cunt?

Shlade
10-05-2010, 05:19 AM
Anytime i run to timmies on barlow to grab a coffee and see some friends hes always there.

What did he do?

YamahaV8
10-05-2010, 07:33 AM
Seen this guy before. Definately drives special like. He probably did something dangerous on the road infront of the OP.

dj_rice
10-05-2010, 07:36 AM
I know of him, met him once when I was getting tint work done at a friends shop

bourge73
10-05-2010, 09:48 AM
Lives in the NW, see him occassionally @ the Mac's/ Lil Caesars off Harvest Hills brown guy I think.

Tomaz
10-05-2010, 09:56 AM
I don't know the new owner, but I know the previous. I hear the new owner is a little punk white kid. Jersey Shore type...

I do like that paintjob! :bigpimp:

Shlade, have we met before?

ddduke
10-05-2010, 10:29 AM
tell a story or :whocares:

Lloyd Christmas
10-05-2010, 02:01 PM
I was taking my drivers test he came up behind me started riding my ass popping his bov as much as he could then he flew by and yelled some shit couldnt here I yelled back. Him and his boyfriend really seemed to be enjoying themselves. Really shows how huge this guys cock is drives a 6000 dollar car with a 6000 dollar one of a kind paint job easily spotted. Someones gunna fuck that car up one day

Modelexis
10-05-2010, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Lloyd Christmas
I was taking my drivers test...
...then he flew by and yelled some shit...
...I yelled back

I hope you failed your test for not being able to control your temper.

4lti
10-05-2010, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Modelexis

Holy Mom...

Lloyd Christmas
10-05-2010, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Modelexis

I hope you crash today and burn alive in the wreckage.

Na i asked the guy asfter if i should have done that during the test, he said "I woulda done the same"

Modelexis
10-05-2010, 02:12 PM
No surprise you cannot control your temper on the computer either.

JRSC00LUDE
10-05-2010, 02:14 PM

I hope you crash today and burn alive in the wreckage.

Na i asked the guy asfter if i should have done that during the test, he said "I woulda done that same"

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l147/JRSC00LUDE/Why_so_serious_.jpg

Why so serious?

(i can't believe no one did that yet, no matter how played out)

Edit - Oh yea, and O.P., go fuck your hat your stupid punk. Rage much? :facepalm:

Lloyd Christmas
10-05-2010, 02:15 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

JRSC00LUDE
10-05-2010, 02:16 PM

You wanna see tough? I'll show you tough!

NSFW? Thanks. Ban hammer-time.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l147/JRSC00LUDE/hammer.jpg

Awd-Tsi
10-05-2010, 02:18 PM
Seen him many times, cool paint Job

inline6turbo
10-05-2010, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Tomaz
I don't know the new owner, but I know the previous. I hear the new owner is a little punk white kid. Jersey Shore type...

I do like that paintjob! :bigpimp:

Shlade, have we met before?

When did Karl sell it?

JRSC00LUDE
10-05-2010, 02:19 PM
Well, that was fun while it lasted....

inline6turbo
10-05-2010, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
Well, that was fun while it lasted....

You are such a meanie!

EvolizePhoto
10-05-2010, 02:42 PM
Tomaz, karl sold it?

beyond_ban
10-05-2010, 02:48 PM
Haha, who banned him and what did he post a pic of?

dsr7723
10-05-2010, 02:57 PM
http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae16/7723A/cool-starry-bra.jpg

Tomaz
10-05-2010, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by inline6turbo

When did Karl sell it?

Originally posted by EvolizePhoto
Tomaz, karl sold it?

I just heard through the grape vine, so my information could be incorrect. I haven't seen Karl out in some time. :(

89s1
10-05-2010, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by dsr7723
http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae16/7723A/cool-starry-bra.jpg

You stole that image from another thread and clearly copy/pasted the quote reply... Therefore you don't need your own image tags.

Fail

dsr7723
10-05-2010, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by 89s1

You stole that image from another thread and clearly copy/pasted the quote reply... Therefore you don't need your own image tags.

Fail

Ya I saw this pic somewhere else on here, Google image searched it, saved it in my photobucket, and used it. BIG FUCKIN DEAL. Make a difference in your life? Apparently it did.

Oh btw do I have your permission to use it on other forums?

Fuckin' idiot

trieuth
10-05-2010, 04:44 PM

Ya I saw this pic somewhere else on here, Google image searched it, saved it in my photobucket, and used it. BIG FUCKIN DEAL. Make a difference in your life? Apparently it did.

Fuckin' idiot

hey, aren't you the owner of rush?

slinkie
10-05-2010, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by trieuth

hey, aren't you the owner of rush?

lol'd...aware

Shlade
10-05-2010, 07:23 PM
Tomasz maybe we have haha Im not 100% sure lol

EvolizePhoto
10-05-2010, 07:42 PM

Fail Ya i posted it in another thread. I am the first person to introduce the cool starry bra into beyonds affairs.

black13
10-05-2010, 08:02 PM
hmm any pics of this car?

89s1
10-05-2010, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by EvolizePhoto
Ya i posted it in another thread. I am the first person to introduce the cool starry bra into beyonds affairs.

Gotta give credit where it's due. :)

Beyond will be a better place with this dsr guy banned. I'm counting the days.

Scuderia
10-05-2010, 10:17 PM
Talk about a thread full of fail...

89s1
10-05-2010, 10:21 PM

Fuckin' idiot

You're so full of shit its comical.

sr20s14zenki
10-05-2010, 10:27 PM
Somebody please ban dsr. He's just as useless as Lloyd.

92s13SR20
10-05-2010, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by sr20s14zenki
Somebody please ban dsr. He's just as useless as Lloyd.
x2

dsr7723
10-05-2010, 11:12 PM

Gotta give credit where it's due. :)

Beyond will be a better place with this dsr guy banned. I'm counting the days.

Wow and I thought I needed to get a life... Holy shit dude

5.0LitreBeater
10-13-2010, 09:42 PM
to all it concerns. No renee, he did not sell his car to a jersey shore punk like tomaz thinks. respectfully, people need to get their facts straight lol . and no you didnt know the previous owner of it because he painted it, no its not played out, and anyone saying its some cheap little skyline i would like to see your foot do the talking against him or anyone associated with him. ever heard of tunes? oviously no one has had enough energy to get off beyond and confront/question him.

P.13

5.0LitreBeater
10-13-2010, 09:44 PM
secretive issues is the answer as to why the joker is PARKED FOR THE WINTER

Skyline.addict
10-14-2010, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by 5.0LitreBeater
to all it concerns. No renee, he did not sell his car to a jersey shore punk like tomaz thinks. respectfully, people need to get their facts straight lol . and no you didnt know the previous owner of it because he painted it, no its not played out, and anyone saying its some cheap little skyline i would like to see your foot do the talking against him or anyone associated with him. ever heard of tunes? oviously no one has had enough energy to get off beyond and confront/question him.

P.13

Quailty words right there ^^

:werd:

P.S. I would like that Lloyd christmas guy to confront karl. All talk, no walk when u are on the net.

Skyline.addict
10-14-2010, 08:59 PM
I was taking my drivers test he came up behind me started riding my ass popping his bov as much as he could then he flew by and yelled some shit couldnt here I yelled back. Him and his boyfriend really seemed to be enjoying themselves. Really shows how huge this guys cock is drives a 6000 dollar car with a 6000 dollar one of a kind paint job easily spotted. Someones gunna fuck that car up one day

His cock is probably bigger than yours anyways.

Shlade
10-16-2010, 11:57 PM
You know first hand?

Hage69
10-17-2010, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Shlade
You know first hand?

:rofl: :rofl:

Jeremiah
10-17-2010, 10:33 PM
Spotted thread with no car pics?

TT-fast
10-19-2010, 08:52 PM
if its the fluffy brown guy who drives that, which ive seen him drive it before. heres a multiple choice question,
which personality describes this dbag?
A) loser, B) smells like he hasnt showered since the ice age, C) his car is hella slow, D) is like 30years old and acts like hes a 18year old kid who just watched fast and furious in theatres then went to the street races and acted like he was vin diesel. E) thinks hes in some crew of fast cars.. F)all of the above.

the answer is... u guessed it F:clap: :clap:

Skyline.addict
10-20-2010, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by TT-fast
if its the fluffy brown guy who drives that, which ive seen him drive it before. heres a multiple choice question,
A) loser, B) smells like he hasnt showered since the ice age, C) his car is hella slow, D) is like 30years old and acts like hes a 18year old kid who just watched fast and furious in theatres then went to the street races and acted like he was vin diesel. E) thinks hes in some crew of fast cars.. F)all of the above.

Be a man and say it to his face

inline6turbo
10-20-2010, 12:31 PM
Come on Luke, Karl can stand up for himself. You're just making yourself look really bad.

Tomaz
10-20-2010, 02:38 PM
This is still going eh? I thought this was done with.

Just to state: I did check with Karl after posting, I just forgot to update my information.

:drama:

Skyline.addict
10-20-2010, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by inline6turbo
Come on Luke, Karl can stand up for himself. You're just making yourself look really bad.

It pisses me off when people are talking shit but never walk the talk.

vengie
10-20-2010, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Skyline.addict

Orrrrr tell your buddy to stop acting like a douche?

JRSC00LUDE
10-20-2010, 05:52 PM

So then, you really have fucked my mom like your avatar says? If not then I suggest you man up, give her a call (check PM) and get at it son.

:)

Skyline.addict
10-20-2010, 05:53 PM

So then, you really have fucked my mom like your avatar says? If not then I suggest you man up, give her a call (check PM) and get at it son.

:)

Never got your PM :rofl:

JRSC00LUDE
10-20-2010, 05:54 PM

Never got your PM :rofl:

Something must be wrong with messenger..... :poosie:

Skyline.addict
10-20-2010, 05:56 PM

Something must be wrong with messenger..... :poosie:

Must be

:werd:

nocaps123
10-21-2010, 09:00 AM

Dont get all worked up, As if you've never fucked with anyone driving a student driver car or someone on their drivers test!!:poosie:

Thats an itelligent thing to say, Cant wait to see your ride :guns:

A) He's not a looser, Chill guy actually
C) His car is not slow I can atest to that
D) hes definitly not 30
E) Our cars are some of the fastest in the scene, hence why were in the front of the cruises? the proof lyes right there

syeve
10-21-2010, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by nocaps123

E) Our cars are some of the fastest in the scene, hence why were in the front of the cruises? the proof lyes right there

I like this post...lots of good in it.

SI_futbol
10-21-2010, 09:08 AM

:barf:

Supa Dexta
10-21-2010, 09:11 AM

Dont get all worked up, As if you've never fucked with anyone driving a student driver car or someone on their drivers test!!:poosie:

Thats an itelligent thing to say, Cant wait to see your ride :guns:

C) His car is not slow I can atest to that
D) hes definitly not 30

I love how you skipped over B.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

beyond_ban
10-21-2010, 09:15 AM
^ hahahahah i was about to mention the same thing

blackpeople
10-21-2010, 09:42 AM

HAHAHA what? what scene is this? are you cruising with a mounch of 16 year olds with stock eg civics?

n1zm0
10-21-2010, 10:25 AM

A) 'he's not a loser he's my bestest friend!!!'. 'Chill' guy doesn't mean what you think it does on Beyond

i never have fked with kiddies on their driving tests/lessons because A: when i was taking my lessons back in the day, someone cut us off going to the winter night manoevres course or w/e and my instructor immediately got on his cell and stated he was an AMA driving instructor, which i guess they hold some power in calling in reckless/shitty drivers.
B: the most obvious one - MOST if not all normal ppl won't try to show off in front a 16 y/o kid trying to get his license, why would you even think that's cool, i have slightly more respect for the douchebags in their dealerplate M3s/360s that do 1st gear runs up and down 17th trying to get noticed. what are you proving? that you came out of your mom's vag earlier than they did then you got a silver spoon shoved up your ass from the parents and out plopped a turbocharged rwd nissan (little 16-18y/o shits like this that make me embarassed to be a RWD nissan coupe owner/enthusiast) , therefore youre entitled to show off?

E) What scene is this? the Timmys Saturday night with my RHD MONSTER that mom and pops bought for me as my first car scene?

btw, you took ESL for a main course in school right? cause your spelling is fken horrid, dont try and cover up your ghetto grade 6 education with 'big words' like "hence" actually try and spell the word, dont sound it out and type it.

pf0sh0
10-21-2010, 10:32 AM
hahahha nice ^:clap:

Shlade
10-21-2010, 02:14 PM
Fastest cars in the scene? wtf

This isnt fast and the furious you faggot. This is the reason I dont like going down there anymore. Its losers like you who ruined it all for everybody who used to come down there with a decent car just to hang out.

Get a life and go try and be cool somewhere else in your piece of shit skline

texasnick
10-21-2010, 02:37 PM
Fastest cars in the scene? wtf

This isnt fast and the furious you faggot. This is the reason I dont like going down there anymore. Its losers like you who ruined it all for everybody who used to come down there with a decent car just to hang out.

Get a life and go try and be cool somewhere else in your piece of shit skline

you didn't see his crew pull on everyone else on beyond at the front of the cruze?!

The proof lyes right there man.....proof lyes there.

TT-fast
10-22-2010, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by texasnick

you didn't see his crew pull on everyone else on beyond at the front of the cruze?!

The proof lyes right there man.....proof lyes there.

hahaha
k i havent had a chance to post in a while
more multiple choice?
A) ill say it to his face
B) "crew" pull on everyone else? hahahaha u sound like a clown.

first off its a beyond cruise, everyone is doing at the most 10 over the speedlimit so my van could even pull on them cause no one is racing.

second by "crew" do u mean the god damn stock mustang bullitt (if so u realize its a stock stang with a cold air and wheels) and the red 240sx and who knows wat other crap lies in the "crew" ur embarrasing urself man i hope u dont talk like this out in the real world hahaha

TT-fast
10-22-2010, 06:49 PM

Be a man and say it to his face

i gladly will,

now you can be a man and let your balls drop:thumbsdow

sr20s14zenki
10-22-2010, 06:52 PM
Haha

learn to spell, proof "lyes" hahahaha, uneducated people give me the giggles.

bring the crew to race city, ill run each one of them one at a time in my piece of shit 240...itll be fun....i promise.

street racing is for fags...period....if you are racing on a beyond cruise....you are a fag....period.

:english:

TT-fast
10-22-2010, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by sr20s14zenki
Haha

learn to spell, proof "lyes" hahahaha, uneducated people give me the giggles.

bring the crew to race city, ill run each one of them one at a time in my piece of shit 240...itll be fun....i promise.

street racing is for fags...period....if you are racing on a beyond cruise....you are a fag....period.

:english:

street racing is not for fags its more immature teenagers, if ur 30 and street racing then your right.

i just dont get why people hate on other people for there grammer mistakes on a forum, its not a english exam.

but props to you son:clap:

Shlade
10-22-2010, 06:59 PM

hahaha
k i havent had a chance to post in a while
more multiple choice?
A) ill say it to his face
B) "crew" pull on everyone else? hahahaha u sound like a clown.

first off its a beyond cruise, everyone is doing at the most 10 over the speedlimit so my van could even pull on them cause no one is racing.

second by "crew" do u mean the god damn stock mustang bullitt (if so u realize its a stock stang with a cold air and wheels) and the red 240sx and who knows wat other crap lies in the "crew" ur embarrasing urself man i hope u dont talk like this out in the real world hahaha

Your confusing me with the other guy that comes there with a bullitt :thumbsup:

And mine isnt stock ;)

TT-fast
10-22-2010, 07:02 PM

Your confusing me with the other guy that comes there with a bullitt :thumbsup:

And mine isnt stock ;)

im talking about the guy who drives the dark green bullit, thats not you is it?

inline6turbo
10-22-2010, 07:08 PM

im talking about the guy who drives the dark green bullit, thats not you is it?

No that's not Shlade. I can guarantee that.

Bullitt3842
10-22-2010, 07:29 PM
Hey First off Im the one with the Green Bullitt. I never once said it was "fast or modified" (i wish it was modded, sadly my money goes to all the other bills/& $800car payment) Yes i hang out with the guys at barlow because their good Sh** to chill with. All a bunch of cool guys, Im not sure why everyone talks crap on here, half of you idiots had nothing to say when u were following us around like stray dogs.

What else is there to do on a saturday? For all of those who arent into drinking everyweekend, we like to enjoy our hott summer nights cruising and hanging out.

IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH SOMEONE AT BARLOW THEN WHY DIDNT U SAY IT TO THEIR FACES? Including mine? Im only 5'7... most of u tower over me anyways. Dont be afraid...

And as Far as the idiot driving the BMW that night, u talked veryhighly of ur car until it came down to the moment and backed out of the racing part. I for one hand am a witness to u acting like a panzy that night and then you act tuff over the computer?...

:bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :banghead:

TT-fast
10-22-2010, 07:35 PM
^1. stop telling ppl to say shit to ur face on beyond you know 98% of them aernt gonna do it,
2. nothing wrong wit chilling wit ur buds on a hot summer night like katie perry would but if u guys could hear how you sound when you try and act like hot shit, ur just setting urself up for getting flammed.

if you can see what im saying from my point of view

4lti
10-22-2010, 07:39 PM
They should really change beyonds name to Calgary E Thug Fourms.
Everyones always talking mad shit about each other on here like there hot shit.

SO many damn threads about hating someone else.
Shit, we need to make a damn fight club and see how many people actually show up...

Stop the internet hate.
Do something if youre that pissed off about this...
Talk, talk, talk.
Or shit should I say.
Type shit, type shit, type shit.

Bullitt3842
10-22-2010, 07:41 PM
^1. stop telling ppl to say shit to ur face on beyond you know 98% of them aernt gonna do it,
2. nothing wrong wit chilling wit ur buds on a hot summer night like katie perry would but if u guys could hear how you sound when you try and act like hot shit, ur just setting urself up for getting flammed.

if you can see what im saying from my point of view

No totally understandable! However what I am trying to get across is this all just of sh*t talk and no one does anything about it, should everyone just go back to talking about were so crazy about? CARS?

~Touge/Wangan-
10-22-2010, 09:48 PM

it's shit like this that not only makes me laugh, but gets me through the day, lol.

..*JDM Hatch*..
10-30-2010, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by 4lti

we need to make a damn fight club and see how many people actually show up...

Sounds like a good idea

:thumbsup:

would really get people to open their eyes and realize that they aren't as tough sh*t as they talk.

tomt64
10-31-2010, 10:29 PM
nocaps you might want to tell your friend Karl [current/ex joker/skyline owner] to stop lying his ass off to people while hes at work.
Karl = Physiological liar.

Disoblige
10-31-2010, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by tomt64
nocaps you might want to tell your friend Karl [current/ex joker/skyline owner] to stop lying his ass off to people while hes at work.
Karl = Physiological liar.
Haha. Story behind this? :D

Guillermo
10-31-2010, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by 4lti
They should really change beyonds name to Calgary E Thug Fourms.
Everyones always talking mad shit about each other on here like there hot shit.

SO many damn threads about hating someone else.
Shit, we need to make a damn fight club and see how many people actually show up...

Stop the internet hate.
Do something if youre that pissed off about this...
Talk, talk, talk.
Or shit should I say.
Type shit, type shit, type shit.

actually, most of the people on here are pretty decent people, even if they are annoying and/or acting dumb. however, these three fools nocaps, Bullitt3842, and skyline.addict qualify as ethugs. i mean, they throw around 'threats' like "i dare you to say that to my face" all the time. check out the tim horton's thread. i guess you can't expect much more from 16 year old kids, though.

http://blog.bksanders.com/wp-content/gallery/demotivational-posters/ethug-2_1.jpg

kevie88
10-31-2010, 11:56 PM
This whole thread sucks.. :closed: