PDA

View Full Version : WTB: EF Parts

Jetsz
10-06-2010, 11:55 AM
Looking for a few EF Parts, name what you got and your price.

I'm looking for:

Black trim piece that says "Civic" In between the tail lights, needs to be black.
CF Hood if anyone has one.
Could use a couple new head lights and the passenger side tail light as well.

Really need a SI Distributor, paying good for one.

Thanks in advance.

Modelexis
10-06-2010, 05:07 PM
I've got a PM7 ecu (DOHC ZC JDM)
It would work for a d16, give you a higher rev limit etc.

Just throwin it out there in case.

Myz
10-07-2010, 01:12 AM
Im just about starting an all out track car build so im pretty sure i'll have suspension bits as well as braking stuff available for you.
Car currently has a sick motor (sick in the bad sense-lol) so basically the entire drivetrain will be up for grabs along with the wiring harness, ecu,tranny & axles
I havn't investigated but the odds are the headgasket's blown.

Oh......& considering the interior's fully stripped, there's door cards, centre consol & a few arb plastic pieces kicking around. no rear seats, carpet etc. All removed by the previous owner.

Anyway, hit me up with a PM if you require anything.

Jetsz
10-07-2010, 11:03 AM
Model - I'd rather get the ECU with the engine just to make sure it's running what I need.

Myz - What condition is this suspension/braking stuff you got, if the suspension is stock I'll probably only need a couple pieces from it. Whenever you got the parts available I'll just come jet and take a look and see what I can grab from ya. Thanks!

Really want a pair of white bumpers, will pay good for these! Even give you the black ones I have!

Jetsz
10-12-2010, 07:54 PM
List updated! found bumpers, really need an SI Distributor now!

Arnold
10-19-2010, 09:39 AM
hey man im parting out my EF now if you want to pm me with a list of parts you need ill pm you back on what i have with prices.