PDA

View Full Version : Another Sovereign nation attacked...

Toma
10-06-2010, 03:04 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-11488893

Fuck eh, they wont stop till they have free reign over the whole world. :dunno:

syeve
10-06-2010, 03:09 PM
A nation of sheep begets a govt of wolves

kertejud2
10-06-2010, 03:10 PM
Just the parts of the world the Chinese don't want to take over.

Modelexis
10-06-2010, 03:12 PM
Sorry for the murder, here's a letter of apology!
Good thing during war time murder is no longer considered a crime.... :nut:

syeve
10-06-2010, 03:13 PM
Can you imagine if Canada accidentally killed a few US soliders? I would be heading for the hills.

Modelexis
10-06-2010, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by syeve
Can you imagine if Canada accidentally killed a few US soliders? I would be heading for the hills.

Or if Pakistan accidentally flew over to the USA and fired a few rounds near an army base at soldiers walking around.

kertejud2
10-06-2010, 03:21 PM
Or could you imagine if Switzerland accidentally invaded Liechtenstein

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2007/mar/02/markoliver

Toma
10-06-2010, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Modelexis

Or if Pakistan accidentally flew over to the USA and fired a few rounds near an army base at soldiers walking around.
:rofl:

Fuck eh.... Can you imagine? lol

ZenOps
10-06-2010, 03:26 PM
Meh, China really only cares about silver and gold (and maybe nowadays a little bit of oil). You can have the land, Mchistory figured it out a long time ago "Why should I fight and die for you, it just means that I'll have to pay taxes to you instead of taxes to him?"

Metal is just so much more practical (and transportable) Borders move with whatever dicator decides to throw suicidal people at, but a big horde of gold is forever. ;)

I thought the UAV where the US "accidentally" bombed their German friends was way more interesting.

syeve
10-06-2010, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by kertejud2
... Liechtenstein

Hahaa...funny places are funny

-Stewie

NuclearPizzaMan
10-06-2010, 03:41 PM
yeah

A helicopter strays a whole 900 meters across an imaginary line, so 3 dudes in ridiculous pakistani "uniforms" (border guard uniforms look like they are home made) start shooting in the general direction of the helicopter. Stupid move.

Pakistan has been playing both sides for way too long, we should have let India turn Pakistan into a pancake.

Originally posted by ZenOps

I thought the UAV where the US "accidentally" bombed their German friends was way more interesting.

What accident? Sounds like it was intentional, and so far the germans seem pretty ok with it? You hang around the mountains of west pakistan, you talk about blowing up some Europeans, there is a good chance a hellfire missile is going to ruin your day.

ZenOps
10-06-2010, 03:53 PM
Hey, I blame Rob Anders.

Because you just know that with him in control of a UAV, he saw one black guy in the crowd of Germans and immediately pulled the trigger.

Toma
10-06-2010, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by NuclearPizzaMan
yeah

A helicopter strays a whole 900 meters across an imaginary line, so 3 dudes in ridiculous pakistani "uniforms" (border guard uniforms look like they are home made) start shooting in the general direction of the helicopter. Stupid move.

Pakistan has been playing both sides for way too long, we should have let India turn Pakistan into a pancake.

What accident? Sounds like it was intentional, and so far the germans seem pretty ok with it? You hang around the mountains of west pakistan, you talk about blowing up some Europeans, there is a good chance a hellfire missile is going to ruin your day.

LOL.... conjecture. Next thing you are gonna tell me some dying old man in a mountain hideout in the most technologically ass backwards broke country in the world planned and carried out attacks on 9-11 :zzz:

Move along troll.

ZEDGE
10-06-2010, 05:03 PM
Calling this an attack on the whole nation is a bit of a stretch.. even for you Toma... ;) If they flew in and bombed Karachi or something I may agree.

Zephyr
10-06-2010, 06:58 PM
We accidentally your soldiers. Sowwie

D. Dub
10-06-2010, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by syeve
A nation of sheep begets a govt of wolves

Ding ding ding winnnaahhhh

st184
10-06-2010, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Toma
Move along troll.
You're one to talk.

10-06-2010, 10:06 PM
Meh, China really only cares about silver and gold (and maybe nowadays a little bit of oil). You can have the land, Mchistory figured it out a long time ago "Why should I fight and die for you, it just means that I'll have to pay taxes to you instead of taxes to him?"

Metal is just so much more practical (and transportable) Borders move with whatever dicator decides to throw suicidal people at, but a big horde of gold is forever. ;)

You do realize over the past few decades China has acquired quite a fare amount of foreign land? Not forcefully, but bought... They OWN and OCCUPY (not in large numbers but small villages) more of South Africa then any other foreign country.

China is a long term investment country and only recently are we starting to see it pay off for them. By 2015 our two largest metropolis', Toronto & Vancouver and estimated to be over 50% chinese, and count for 30% of Canada's population...

D. Dub
10-06-2010, 10:16 PM
Your numbers on Chinese in Canada seem really high.

From Statscan

1,029,395– the number of Chinese living in Canada in 2001, up from 626,435 just ten years earlier and 17,312 a century ago. They also accounted for 3.5% of the total population in 2001, up from 2.3% a decade earlier. Chinese represented just over one-quarter of the visible minority population in 2001.

Source: Canadian Social Trends, Spring 2005, (11-008-XIE), "Chinese Canadians: Enriching the cultural mosaic".

Future population

1.8 million– the projected population of Chinese in Canada by 2017. Toronto’s population could be home to over 735,000 Chinese, about 40% of all Chinese in Canada. Vancouver’s could reach 591,000, about 33% of Chinese in Canada.

Source: The Daily, March 22, 2005, "Study: Canada's visible minority population in 2017".

texasnick
10-07-2010, 07:51 AM

LOL.... conjecture. Next thing you are gonna tell me some dying old man in a mountain hideout in the most technologically ass backwards broke country in the world planned and carried out attacks on 9-11 :zzz:

Move along troll.

LOL That's one of the most ironic posts I've seen on this site.

ZenOps
10-07-2010, 08:12 AM
Yup, there are actually very few Chinese immigrants in Canada.

Those that are here - tend to not buy "land" they buy extremely high quality and expensive single family housing in the million dollar range, but nothing in the 160+ acre range.

Its a common idea, that Canada - just like the US when times get bad, will just take land away. Its happened before and will happen again. With a smaller house, its easier to pack up and leave if the Rob Anders factor starts to get too large. Its much harder to pack up and leave 160+ acres.

Thats not to say its a Chinese Canadian problem, Europeans have been infighting the issue since forever. Leave the estate to the barbarians at the gate, or fight it out.

Besides, the second that small townships notice that Chinese people are moving in - the taxes automagically seem to at least triple (Change from farmland to residential) Its like a tourist trap, where you buy a hotdog for $1, but the ketchup costs $14.

It may not even be a racial or social issue going into 2010. If the US can nuke its own population without regards to class, race, economic or social standing... Its still brutal, and still barbarians at the gate, but at least everyone is running now and not just select races.

Japan is the most Xenophobic though, by far. They won't even let Paris Hilton or Steve Jobs (CEO of Apple) into the country anymore.

NuclearPizzaMan
10-07-2010, 10:13 AM

Move along troll.

Fuck, you are right. I forgot that you need an iPad and a 25+ story office building to tell 20 guys to hijack a few planes and crash them on things.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20101006/pl_afp/pakistanafghanistanunrestnatous

Looks like I was wrong. They were only 200 meters inside pakistan territory. God damned intentional invasion right here! The chopper pilots shot back not to defend themselves, but just to watch someone die! Don't let stupid facts get between you and your 9/11 conspiracy nazi-obama fake moonlanding bullshit.

Godfuader
10-08-2010, 09:57 PM
US really testing Pakistan now. Pakistan does control the flow into Afghanistan. So unless US becomes bff with Iran, this "partnership" needs to remain strong.
0gWBAIiEXFA

Sugarphreak
10-08-2010, 10:13 PM

ryder_23
10-09-2010, 05:40 AM
LOL rifle fire on an US military helo? Thats like shooting a rifle at a tank. Either there was a real threat, or they just got trigger happy. Probably hear of the true story a few years from now.

911fever
10-09-2010, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by NuclearPizzaMan
yeah

no kidding, the US is fired upon, of course they think it's milita

Originally posted by ZEDGE
Calling this an attack on the whole nation is a bit of a stretch.. even for you Toma... ;) If they flew in and bombed Karachi or something I may agree.

seriously! They were fired upon first!

Originally posted by st184

You're one to talk.

no kidding, Toma is beyond's biggest troll, especially in the current events section; anti-Israel, anti-US, goon

broken_legs
10-09-2010, 09:35 AM
yeah what a bunch of idiots. Why the hell would you fire warning shots at a foreign countries military if they were in your country?

The Isaf report said the helicopter pilots had seen a border guard firing into the air, and had mistaken the soldiers for militants.

In a statement, Isaf commander Brig Gen Tim Zadalis said: "We believe the Pakistani border guard was simply firing warning shots after hearing the nearby engagement and hearing the helicopters flying nearby."

derpderp
10-09-2010, 11:18 AM
Hey, I blame Rob Anders.

Because you just know that with him in control of a UAV, he saw one black guy in the crowd of Germans and immediately pulled the trigger.

holy fuck i laughed so hard at this

Toma
10-09-2010, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by 911fever

no kidding, the US is fired upon, of course they think it's milita

seriously! They were fired upon first!

no kidding, Toma is beyond's biggest troll, especially in the current events section; anti-Israel, anti-US, goon

The US was fired upon?? Boy, your blatant stupidity gets deeper and deepr....

A gu was shooting in the air, and a Helicopter INSIDE Pakistani airspace thought they were being shot at....

Like seriously idiot!

The MILITARY helicopter breached someones territory, a sovereign nation.

I personally woulda sent a missile, not some 7.62x39 round that wouldn't even make a scratch.

psycoticclown
10-09-2010, 01:39 PM
^^:nut:

Yes because he was just shooting in the air for the hell of it. Pretty safe assumption that you are getting shot at. You try firing a rifle next time you see cops drive down the street, I'll bet the cops will do anything to protect themselves too, which will include shooting your ass.

jutes
10-09-2010, 02:20 PM
This is just the start. The Taliban is in Pakistan and more and more attacks will be inside Pakistani territory by NATO and the US. It would just be easier for India to wipe the floor with them, but it looks like the US will have to fight another war when they are done with Iran.

Sugarphreak
10-09-2010, 04:51 PM