PDA

View Full Version : Autozeal, any information

hondacrxsi
12-29-2003, 11:24 PM
Hey I was wondering if any of you guys got screwed over by autozeal like i did. I ordered a front bumper and side skirts from them in july and told me to call them in two weeks. Two weeks went by and they said it was still on its way, they told me to call back in another two weeks and they continued telling me it was on its way until september. I even asked for my money back but they said I could only get instore credit.they shut down in september and emptied thier store without leaving any information on the door or any way of contacting them. They changed there website to say version 2 coming soon and left there phone still connected. I messaged a former employee on this forum who was the salesperson i origionaly bought the kit from and he told me that my body kit would have been redirected to autodream after autozeal closed.
A couple of weeks ago i tryed calling the autozeals phone number and somebody from autodream answered so i asked him if my bodykit was sent there and he told me it wasn't, he said they just bought the phone number off of auto zeal and not there debts. Now i am wondering why autodream whould buy autozeals phone number if autozeal screwed over its customers.
If anyone else got screwed over like me please post. I would like to here what you did and if you got the things you ordered.

illeagle
12-29-2003, 11:28 PM
Autodream probably bought autozeal's number for more buisness...maybe...

Nope haven't bought a thing from auto zeal, or auto dream, but i hear auto dream is good.. :dunno: am i wrong?

00redLUDE
12-30-2003, 01:45 PM
Sorry to hear, that's just :bullshit:

I, too, bought something from autozeal and it took forever to come in but it eventually did but that was before they closed down. Lucky I guess.

Hope you are able to get your product or at least your money back.

Do a search, there was a thread regarding autozeal a while ago. Some of the employees are members on beyond. Good luck and again :bullshit:

EK 2.0
12-30-2003, 01:56 PM
Last I heard a bit ago was that Auto Dream bought out Auto Zeal...:dunno: I mean I could be wrong...but that is what I heard from and Auto Dream employee...