PDA

View Full Version : recommend a body shop, that specializes in frames.

spikerS
10-07-2010, 01:23 AM
I need to find a reputable shop that knows how to straighten frames like nobody's business.

As you all know, I was in a pretty decent accident and was rear ended twice in the same accident and it has caused the frame to buckle in a few places.

Personally, I need that frame in tip top condition first and foremost, the body is all secondary to me, so I need to know who is the most capable.

I would go to screamin or contemporary as we all know and love them, but I don't know if they have the ability to straighten out the frame, let alone work on a 9 year old dodge ram.

any ideas?

EM1FTW
10-07-2010, 02:08 AM
power chief autobody

theken
10-07-2010, 07:01 AM
There is a frame place off of 114ave in the se by the boyds repair shop. Most insurance stuff I towed went there

AndyL
10-07-2010, 08:27 AM
Southside frame and alignment - 433 58th ave SE - These guys do good work, they do a ton of big rigs - so you know they actually know how to pull real frames into alignment...

TomcoPDR
10-07-2010, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by theken
There is a frame place off of 114ave in the se by the boyds repair shop. Most insurance stuff I towed went there

Master Frame Works? Wif is the owner's name, cool dude.

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=master+framer+calgary&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=