PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 4x4 SUV - Under $2000 (Jeep/Nissan/Toyota Pref)

Skrilla
10-07-2010, 04:42 PM
Looking to pick up a SUV for under $2000. Would prefer 4x4...

Pathfinder/4Runner and Jeep would be great, don't care whether it is manual or auto, must pass safety, OR have one signed is a huge plus for me! (not expecting a thorough safety just that all lights/brakes etc work) and be in good running order. Not to picky about rust.

PM me with what you have...I live in Medicine Hat, but would be willing to meet up or delivery is a bonus.

Thanks.

Skrilla
11-22-2010, 09:23 AM
BUMP... At this point I don't care make and will look at anything. Delivery is a bonus but I would also meet to look at what you have.

And please if it has a big ass oil leak or doesn't run properly please tell me, getting tired of the wasted trips.

:D

Skrilla
11-25-2010, 10:06 AM
May be heading down to Calgary this weekend would like to take something home....

\Somebody has got to have something :dunno:

SuperG3
01-03-2011, 05:16 PM
Still looking?

I've got a 93 4runner - Manual Tranny, 4x4, 4cyl 22re, ~325K and still runs strong. Never been stuck and has always started. Engine runs and idles smoother than my 2000 accord.

Good: Newer clutch, exhaust and brakes. Comes with blizzak winter tires (expensive). Good solid truck, I still drive it.

The bad- Rust on the tail gate, doors, tailgate window doesn't roll down, cracked windshield. The rotors on them now only have 20K on them, but need to be resurfaced or if you can live with some brake shutter on high speed braking. I don't mind it.

$1700

I know a couple of mechanics if you need a safety signed.

bourge73
01-03-2011, 05:50 PM
To be helpful there is also a 87 Pathfinder on here for 1800obo why dont you look at that low k's no rust... that is if you're still looking....