PDA

View Full Version : NEED BEYOND CSI HELP!!! Car Vandalized!

Type_S1
10-09-2010, 02:19 AM
Update:

Okay since everyone was helping...please don't delete mods.

I want to talk to the owner of the car before I publicly post their information. I have all information regarding the owner and will know who the son is before the end of the night. Pretty sure I already have pictures and names.

If they don't cooperate beyond will be getting all the info posted for the fun of it with full pictures etc...

Hi everyone,

So long story short tonight I was leaving the hamptons in my vehicle and 2 of my friends vehicles infront of me. A green civic or accord 1998ish-2000ish( with a burnt out headlight) pulls infront of me just before exiting hamptons. Pull on to Country Hills BLVD heading east and guy in the Honda pulls beside me driver was a black male younger like 18-22 with another lighter african in the back and a few brown guys. They roll down there windows and finger my car...I continue to drive the speed limit ignoring them completely. I then turn on to beddington following my friends and the car is tailgating me now. Once again I ignore this and continue to drive like nothing was going on. Right on the beddington offramp to deerfoot this car pulls up to me, almost sideswipes me, and an individual in the back of the car leans out and hits my car with a "ball and chain" says the passengers in my car. They hit my car multiple times causing moderate damage. Then speeds off. None of my friends saw so none of them followed him onto 64th and I wasn't going after him with 2 woman in my car. The license plate on the car is ZMR-734.

This was completely out of the blue as I tried to ignore the retards in the car...probably just out with nothing better to do then to mess with people. I can promise beyond CSI I did nothing to deserve this act before anyone says I must have done something.

If anyone can find out any information on this car or the driver it would be much appreciated...had about 10 cars out looking for this guy to no avail tonight....will be going again tomorrow. Contacted police and they pretty much took my statement and passengers and said I'm shit out of luck. They matched the car to the owner, someone that was much older, they said if he doesn't cooperate then nothing will be done.

I offer a reward to anyone who can bring me information on where this car is registered to(address) or any possibility who this fuck is.

COLES NOTES:
-Driving in the northwest out of hamptons
-Car tries to cause trouble and is ignored
-Car then hits my vehicle with a ball and chain on beddington exit to deerfoot(does moderate damage) and almost sideswipes me
-Car is a Late 90's Early 00's Green Civic or Accord Plate is :ZMR734

Please help me find this clown....Anyone with information there will be a reward.

FraserB
10-09-2010, 02:33 AM
Shitty man, I'll keep an eye out.

If it happens again call 911 and say it looked like they brandished a firearm as well, watch the entire city come down on the area.

Shlade
10-09-2010, 02:34 AM
What do you drive? How bad is the damage on your car?

Thats quite possibly the dumbest thing ive ever heard.. I would of pit maneuvered the mother fucker and made him slide into a wall.

Hope you find these guys and teach them a lesson!

gam0s
10-09-2010, 02:37 AM
Wild story.. These kids need to get curve stomped.. I'll get info on the plate in the morning

Unknown303
10-09-2010, 02:40 AM
That's nuts. Who the hell does something like that.

Type_S1
10-09-2010, 02:43 AM
I drive a RSX and the damage is all up the passenger side. Dents about a baseball size with paint missing and scratches and shit.

Like honestly I don't know why someone would do this when I was trying to avoid even looking at the guys while driving. I was extremely pissed but was smart enough not to follow them with woman in the car. Pit manuever would have just fucked up my car more and then have a conflict out of the car when it would have been 5-6 guys on 3...and we had no weapons. I'm not the smallest guy but I still doubt my odds taking on two guys at once swinging maces at me LOL.

Plate info would be awesome if you could.

All I though was out of all fucking weapons to use...the rear passenger hangs out the window swinging a mace around and made me think of the knights of the round table :rofl:

jaysas_63
10-09-2010, 07:47 AM
i would have absolutely lost it...props to the op for keeping his cool:thumbsup:

Zewind
10-09-2010, 07:48 AM
Call your insurance company. They will help with the repairs with you have collision coverage.

With the make model and LP this shouldnt be hard. Im actually amazed the police couldnt give you information so you could file an insurance claim.

Good Luck, I will be on the look for this vehicle

Twin_Cam_Turbo
10-09-2010, 08:01 AM
Will keep an eye out in the Hamptons.

Type_S1
10-09-2010, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by Zewind
Call your insurance company. They will help with the repairs with you have collision coverage.

With the make model and LP this shouldnt be hard. Im actually amazed the police couldnt give you information so you could file an insurance claim.

Ya it's a long weekend though so they won't be doing anything for me until atleast Tuesday. I'll be calling to make a claim but sucks I have to pay a $500 deductable.

I went looking again last night seems like they probably parked the vehicle after the incident. One of them lives possibily lives in the hamptons because they were leaving the residential area, not off the main road...but they all seemed to look and act like they were from the hood. :nut:

I'm picking myself a battleaxe up tonight so next time someone wants to go medival on my ass I can join in :rofl:

Am going to keep looking all day for the vehicle. If anyone knows how to run the license plate to reference an address it would be appreciated as well.

dsr7723
10-09-2010, 08:34 AM
I'm in the NW, def. keep an eye out, us rednecks love nothing more than a valid reason... Makes me wanna go for a drive in The Hamptons right now actually.

kvg
10-09-2010, 09:33 AM
i'll keep my eye out for the car.
Prediction for them is this will result in an epic fuck up!

plate# ZMR734

Wrinkly
10-09-2010, 09:36 AM
If they damaged your car and left the scene - surely that's a hit and run, too?

Bastards!

Canmorite
10-09-2010, 09:42 AM
Police won't do anything? The fuck? :thumbsdow

shynepho
10-09-2010, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Type_S1
Hi everyone,

So long story short tonight I was leaving the hamptons in my vehicle and 2 of my friends vehicles infront of me. A green civic or accord 1998ish-2000ish( with a burnt out headlight) pulls infront of me just before exiting hamptons. Pull on to Country Hills BLVD heading east and guy in the Honda pulls beside me driver was a black male younger like 18-22 with another lighter african in the back and a few brown guys. They roll down there windows and finger my car...I continue to drive the speed limit ignoring them completely. I then turn on to beddington following my friends and the car is tailgating me now. Once again I ignore this and continue to drive like nothing was going on. Right on the beddington offramp to deerfoot this car pulls up to me, almost sideswipes me, and an individual in the back of the car leans out and hits my car with a "ball and chain" says the passengers in my car. They hit my car multiple times causing moderate damage. Then speeds off. None of my friends saw so none of them followed him onto 64th and I wasn't going after him with 2 woman in my car. The license plate on the car is ZMR-734.

This was completely out of the blue as I tried to ignore the retards in the car...probably just out with nothing better to do then to mess with people. I can promise beyond CSI I did nothing to deserve this act before anyone says I must have done something.

If anyone can find out any information on this car or the driver it would be much appreciated...had about 10 cars out looking for this guy to no avail tonight....will be going again tomorrow. Contacted police and they pretty much took my statement and passengers and said I'm shit out of luck. They matched the car to the owner, someone that was much older, they said if he doesn't cooperate then nothing will be done.

I offer a reward to anyone who can bring me information on where this car is registered to(address) or any possibility who this fuck is.

COLES NOTES:
-Driving in the northwest out of hamptons
-Car tries to cause trouble and is ignored
-Car then hits my vehicle with a ball and chain on beddington exit to deerfoot(does moderate damage) and almost sideswipes me
-Car is a Late 90's Early 00's Green Civic or Accord Plate is :ZMR734

Please help me find this clown....Anyone with information there will be a reward.

Im also in the country hills area and will keep an eye out for that license plate

nobb
10-09-2010, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Canmorite

Can the OP clarify this?

Did the police say they wont do anything unless there is real proof, like a witness or admission of guilt? Or is it just because it's a long weekend and they wont be in the office until after? This sounds like a fairly serious crime for the police to not do anything about, especially that you already have a plate number.

ekguy
10-09-2010, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Canmorite

He wasn't speeding, hence they don't care. It's all Calgary police is good for...

tom_9109
10-09-2010, 10:45 AM

Would comprehensive not cover this?

Type_S1
10-09-2010, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by nobb

Can the OP clarify this?

Did the police say they wont do anything unless there is real proof, like a witness or admission of guilt? Or is it just because it's a long weekend and they wont be in the office until after? This sounds like a fairly serious crime for the police to not do anything about, especially that you already have a plate number.

They basically told me that the car is not registered to the driver. It is registered to an older fellow. Since it was not the driver who actually hit my car they can only give him traffic violations for driver like a dumbass. They will contact the registered owner and try and pressure him to give the name of who was driving the car. If they get his name he said "hopefully" he will tell us who his friends were and we can lay charges, if not we might need you to verify the driver in a photo lineup.

He then told me most parents don't cooperate as "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree" and if they don't cooperate they will give him tickets for reckless driving and that is where it ends.

So pretty much they almost hit me, IMO commited aggravated assault and property damage(given), and had weapons and police kind of shrug there shoulders(thats the feeling I got).

The one constable was alright when I talked to him then some lady showed up and first words were "Do you sell drugs? Were you buying drugs? You were drinking weren't you?....Like WTF I just went through this shit if I was a fucking drug dealer or crackhead or drunk would I call the cops in the first place. She pissed off after that and didn't seem to care. The constable was nice and was the one who told me all this shit and said hopefully all this stuff will work out but really I can't see anything coming from it.

This is where an address would come in handy :D or a last name so I can creep through facebook and find this peice of shit.

bourge73
10-09-2010, 10:52 AM
+ 1 nice day for a nice "cruise" out in the Hamptons.
Shitty deal man, I am in the NW too. Couldnt have been an Intergra? Could it? ? Was it Lime Green?

Type_S1
10-09-2010, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by bourge73
+ 1 nice day for a nice "cruise" out in the Hamptons.
Shitty deal man, I am in the NW too. Couldnt have been an Intergra? Could it? ? Was it Lime Green?

Nope def. a 4 door civic or accord dark green looked blackish at night with burnt out passengers headlight. I didn't have much time to look to see what it was I feel like an idiot for not knowing a civic or accord but I was kinda out of it. Shocked.

Wrinkly
10-09-2010, 11:01 AM
Jeeze - from the attitude you're getting from the police, it's like an invitation to go break the law!!

If it were my kid that did that - I would so shop them! I wouldn't want to be associated with someone who behaves like that, relative or not.

:thumbsdow

bourge73
10-09-2010, 11:17 AM
Got ya. ^^ if you need any help pm me.

Type_S1
10-09-2010, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Wrinkly
Jeeze - from the attitude you're getting from the police, it's like an invitation to go break the law!!

If it were my kid that did that - I would so shop them! I wouldn't want to be associated with someone who behaves like that, relative or not.

:thumbsdow

Ya unfortunately the police are probably right that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. If he acts like that you can only imagine the parents.
I honestly got the feeling the cop said nothing is going to happen in a nice way and said call insurance and pay the deductable. To me this is bullshit when people work hard for stuff and others have lack of respect for it. I can see if it wasn't a random incident like I was aggravating the guy or starting a problem but I tried to avoid a problem completely by ignoring them when they had there windows rolled down rolling passed just kind of shrugged it off when they were fingering my car and shit. :dunno: People amaze me everyday

kvg
10-09-2010, 11:39 AM
Put up pics of your car

Nissan_Fanboy
10-09-2010, 11:45 AM
I'm constantly driving back and forth from beddington to country hills/ hamptons.
Ill Keep an eye out.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2462/3819181303_113c7c576c.jpg

Similar style?

Type_S1
10-09-2010, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Nissan_Fanboy
I'm constantly driving back and forth from beddington to country hills/ hamptons.
Ill Keep an eye out.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2462/3819181303_113c7c576c.jpg

Similar style?

Seems like it but 4 door. I'll figure out which year and model later tonight probably I'll look around. Was completely stock as far as I could see though.

I'm going to assume the driver will either be a young black male or older black male/female(leaning towards male as cop mentioned it was registered to a "him).

Wrinkly
10-09-2010, 12:16 PM
I really don't understand the apathy from the cops given the information you have and what he did.

Type_S1
10-09-2010, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Wrinkly
I really don't understand the apathy from the cops given the information you have and what he did.

I don't either. I've never heard of this happening before it's pretty out there and for the cop to act so mellow about it he didn't even seem shocked I was just like wow. When I got back in my car all I said was he would rather give out speeding tickets than catch a real criminal :dunno: I can't change how cops act though thats why I'm here looking for any info

Zewind
10-09-2010, 12:37 PM
Above vehicle is a civic.

** Removed due to wrong vehicle **

Type_S1
10-09-2010, 12:54 PM
Okay I looked over pics(I'm at work right now so am doing basically nothing) and I believe the car is a dark green 1994-1997 Honda Accord 4-door.

bignerd
10-09-2010, 12:56 PM
Wow that is really shocking they don't seem to care about a random violent attack on a citizen. What if you had swerved to avoid the weapon and crashed the car and someone died?

That is just fucking crazy. I agree, next time (well hope there never is a next time) phone the cops while it is happening and tell them you saw a gun if thats what it takes to get them to do something.

Never know, might be a chance of seeing them out this weekend. What time of night was this??

kvg
10-09-2010, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by bignerd
Wow that is really shocking they don't seem to care about a random violent attack on a citizen.

Really Wtf is their job?:banghead:

gam0s
10-09-2010, 01:11 PM
Cops are useless.. take actions into your own hands :guns:

bourge73
10-09-2010, 01:17 PM
Theres a couple of those in my neighbourhood so I ll go for a walk and check out the plates. (Coventry Hills)

Type_S1
10-09-2010, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by bignerd
Wow that is really shocking they don't seem to care about a random violent attack on a citizen. What if you had swerved to avoid the weapon and crashed the car and someone died?

That is just fucking crazy. I agree, next time (well hope there never is a next time) phone the cops while it is happening and tell them you saw a gun if thats what it takes to get them to do something.

Never know, might be a chance of seeing them out this weekend. What time of night was this??

It was around 10:00pm-10:30pm. I really just want to find out who this guy is or where he lives. Kids these days act like complete retards :facepalm:

I didn't even think about that at the moment but EVERYONE should say that so the damn cops will do something.

Unknown303
10-09-2010, 01:28 PM
You might as well take the story to the news. Expose what poor response you're getting from the police. :dunno:

Type_S1
10-09-2010, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Unknown303
You might as well take the story to the news. Expose what poor response you're getting from the police. :dunno:

That won't get me closer to finding these people though. I didn't really expect the police to do anything I just wanted to get the report in and hopefully they find something. They could possibly pressure the owner of the vehicle into giving up info but I'm not counting on it, didn't seem the constable thought so either.

dsr7723
10-09-2010, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Unknown303

X2 for sure...

bourge73
10-09-2010, 02:43 PM
There are some boys in blue on there I am sure they'll see this and know to do the right thing....:dunno:

Wrinkly
10-09-2010, 02:45 PM

That won't get me closer to finding these people though. I didn't really expect the police to do anything I just wanted to get the report in and hopefully they find something. They could possibly pressure the owner of the vehicle into giving up info but I'm not counting on it, didn't seem the constable thought so either.

Actually - it just might! Someone has to know who they are, and what better exposure than the media?

Guillermo
10-09-2010, 02:55 PM
i'm sorry, but you're going to get nowhere with this. there are thousands and thousands of old hondas driving around the city. even with the plate number, it's basically your word against theirs.

I mean Jason Fillion scams $3500 and leaves a giant paper trail behind, and the cops aren't even doing anything to him.

BrknFngrs
10-09-2010, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Guillermo
i'm sorry, but THE POLICE are going to get nowhere with this. there are thousands and thousands of old hondas driving around the city. even with the plate number, it's basically your word against theirs.

Fixed for ya.

Type_S1
10-09-2010, 03:23 PM
There are some boys in blue on there I am sure they'll see this and know to do the right thing....:dunno:

Hopefully this is right. Any boys in blue on here need anymore specific info just pm me. Once I get all the personal info of the registered owner it will all be posted on beyond.

^your right nothing the POLICE can do...

MGCM
10-09-2010, 03:28 PM
Anyone ever think it could have been a stolen vehicle? Lotta those goin around these days. So your gunna get the registered owners info and then go do what? Bust up the owners other vehicle(s)? Bust up his front windows on the house? All because some dumb kids stole his car and used it to attack your car out of total randomness? By all means, goto the address and talk to the owner, see if he let someone borrow his car and if so maybe he will deal with them. At least that way you will know if the car was stolen in the first place.

dsr7723
10-09-2010, 04:56 PM

Fuck I bet they come after those talking about vigilante justice first and foremost, if anything. Useless fucks.

chkolny541
10-09-2010, 05:08 PM
to MGCM -i dont think the OP has the dudes address, thats why hes asking ppl to keep an eye out

Type_S1
10-09-2010, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by MGCM
Anyone ever think it could have been a stolen vehicle? Lotta those goin around these days. So your gunna get the registered owners info and then go do what? Bust up the owners other vehicle(s)? Bust up his front windows on the house? All because some dumb kids stole his car and used it to attack your car out of total randomness? By all means, goto the address and talk to the owner, see if he let someone borrow his car and if so maybe he will deal with them. At least that way you will know if the car was stolen in the first place.

That's the very first thing I thought. I don't think anyone would act this stupid in their own vehicle. Do police release information if the vehicle was stolen or not? He wouldn't tell me anything at that point. And with an address its pretty easy to sit outside and wait for the kid to come home. I don't have any intentions of destroying the owners property if his son is a retard can't hold someone accountable for someone else's actions unless I speak to the owner and he's a complete prick

Zigo
10-09-2010, 07:03 PM
I'll keep my eyes out for sure.. I'm on the road every day from

9- till 3:00 in the morning.

Hearing this kinda made me mad..

MGCM
10-09-2010, 08:37 PM

That's the very first thing I thought. I don't think anyone would act this stupid in their own vehicle. Do police release information if the vehicle was stolen or not? He wouldn't tell me anything at that point. And with an address its pretty easy to sit outside and wait for the kid to come home. I don't have any intentions of destroying the owners property if his son is a retard can't hold someone accountable for someone else's actions unless I speak to the owner and he's a complete prick

My guess is that if the vehicle is stolen the Police would not give that information out to anyone beyond the owner and they would only tell him they are "looking into it" which usual means they can't do anything about it for whatever reason.

adidas
10-09-2010, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by gam0s
Cops are useless.. take actions into your own hands :guns:

x2353578456434325

Ive seen it way too often.

OP if you want anything to come out of this, you are gonna have to do the work urself.

Just a question, when u saw them approaching right before the attack happened, why not speed up or slow down?

Im pretty sure even a stock rsx would of been able to lose a civic with 5 retards in it.

revelations
10-09-2010, 08:55 PM
Someone correct me if I am wrong, but what could the offender be charged with under the CCC ?

Willful damage to property under 5000$?

If memory serves, this is a summary conviction offense, rather than an indictable one.

Based on the lack of information (eg. no positive ID of male) there really isnt much to go on.

What could you charge the owner of the vehicle with?
AFAIK there is no CCC legislation to being an accessory to willful damage :dunno:

Next time OP, follow these guys with 911 on the phone.

cream
10-09-2010, 08:58 PM
yeah, i would've taken an exit and caught up with your friends later. But yeah, will keep out an eye in the hamptons, though i'm pretty sure they don't live in the hamptons.. they probably smoked crack at co-op and found you exiting with a nicer car than theirs.

cream
10-09-2010, 09:00 PM
(on a side note)
you might be able to bribe the registry workers at country hills beside starbucks ;)
last time i went in to renew my license, blonde woman (old..) asked me, "Do you think I'm beautiful?" ...
:bigpimp:

gyu
10-09-2010, 09:05 PM
Wtf that's screwed up, will keep an eye out for the vehicle.

Type_S1
10-09-2010, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by adidas

x2353578456434325

Ive seen it way too often.

OP if you want anything to come out of this, you are gonna have to do the work urself.

Just a question, when u saw them approaching right before the attack happened, why not speed up or slow down?

Im pretty sure even a stock rsx would of been able to lose a civic with 5 retards in it.

To be honest I thought the guys were just driving like assholes. Didn't see anyone out the window..as soon as he pulled close to me I hit break and while passing they hit the car. Speeding up was not an option. Honestly I wanted to follow them but what if they stopped on the offramp blocking it...this probably would happen but some drunk or high teens are unpredictable and once again I had girls in the car that were scared. If I followed them who knows what would have happened..did not need to risk it.

I can get registry info on tuesday but its not open till then so nobody can grab me the info. Its okay with me with this way because I am 100% sure I will find atleast the driver. I think I saw the car driving west on country hills today passing beddington but could not be sure there was cars surronding it. This driver is going to regret ever doing anything this stupid.

I know everyone says they would have done other things but in the situation I kept my cool and didn't put anyone in danger so that is what really matters. If anyone ever gets pulled over say they are waving firearms around cops might lift a finger

bignerd
10-09-2010, 10:18 PM
I would think that when the cop ran the plate you gave him they probably would of mentioned if the car was stolen. But then again that probably isn't priority if it was either.

luxor
10-10-2010, 03:19 PM
First off you're not going to find these guys and second you can't do shit about it anymore. You fucked up by letting them get away in the first place. I know it's hard to think straight in situations like these but just remember this simple formula:

Dial 9-1-1 + "My car just got hit with weapons and I saw an object resembling a firearm waving in the air/pointed at me!" = Instantly a dozen Police cars in the area.

Is that so hard?

derpderp
10-10-2010, 10:19 PM
I don't know how the system works for plates but mine is ZMS### and I received it on January '10, so the vehicle they were in probably hasn't been registered for very long.

FraserB
10-10-2010, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by derpderp
I don't know how the system works for plates but mine is ZMS### and I received it on January '10, so the vehicle they were in probably hasn't been registered for very long.

Dunno if it helps but mine is ZUN-xxx and i registered mine in April

Type_S1
10-11-2010, 12:42 AM
Waiting until tuesday/wednesday and will have all the info on the owner of the vehicle...will post on beyond.

Type_S1
10-12-2010, 08:02 PM

chkolny541
10-12-2010, 08:16 PM
you cant just leave us hanging like this

captain134
10-12-2010, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by chkolny541
you cant just leave us hanging like this

Yeah really. Last time anybody will help this guy.

gyu
10-12-2010, 08:30 PM
Please fill us in!!!!!

bourge73
10-12-2010, 09:04 PM
man I am going to smash you and your car for having to read all of this, try to help you and wait for an update all weekend on a possible epic thread. Yousuck.com

benz_890
10-12-2010, 09:06 PM
OP is a fuckin clown :thumbsdow

FraserB
10-12-2010, 09:12 PM
Sounds like karma got him in advance.

slinkie
10-12-2010, 09:16 PM
type_s1 beyond's newest chill guy

Type_S1
10-12-2010, 10:03 PM
Owners name: MXXXXX Khan(older woman)
Car: 1997 Dark green Honda Civic

Have his address but won't post it right on the forum. I am in the process of finding the son's name.

I am going to try to deal with the owner of the car and the son and get payment for damages, I have 4 witness's that can verify this person without a doubt. If that lead's nowhere than don't know what will happen.

Not trying to leave anyone hanging if you have any questions just send me a PM...Don't want to post any of a innocent person's info in a forum. If the people don't fix my car I will post absolutely everything and the encounter with the people.

Anyways...just pm if you have any questions.

Wrinkly
10-12-2010, 11:36 PM
Thanks for the update - good luck! :thumbsup:

Zigo
10-12-2010, 11:47 PM
^ What are you going to do? If you contact them you should remove yourself from doing any harm to their car.. And I would hope you would stop beyond or any friends that might want to harm the civic. Could just come back at you.

Honestly I don't think your going to get very far with the parents.. If the kids have been raised like that, i'd expect the parents to be either so FOB they can't stand up or just plain retarded.

PD77
10-13-2010, 12:10 AM
Owners name: MXXXXX Kahn

http://www.media-center.ca/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/khan-293x300.jpg

(Yeah yeah the spelling is different, but I couldn't help myself :D)

Type_S1
10-13-2010, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Zigo
^ What are you going to do? If you contact them you should remove yourself from doing any harm to their car.. And I would hope you would stop beyond or any friends that might want to harm the civic. Could just come back at you.

Honestly I don't think your going to get very far with the parents.. If the kids have been raised like that, i'd expect the parents to be either so FOB they can't stand up or just plain retarded.

If anyone does damage to any vehicle I can hold not blame as it cannot be proved it was me.

Isn't this what the dumbfuck cop said to me about this random attack of violence. "can't prove it was him....your shit out of luck".

I will openly say right now I plan to harm no person or objects in my activities that follow. Simply am looking for payment(which probably will not come, I am fully aware) and if this doesn't occer make all information public for beyond and the news to know. :dunno:

*************Sorry the last name is spelt Khan...spelling error.

Zigo
10-13-2010, 12:31 AM

If anyone does damage to any vehicle I can hold not blame as it cannot be proved it was me.

Isn't this what the dumbfuck cop said to me about this random attack of violence. "can't prove it was him....your shit out of luck".

I will openly say right now I plan to harm no person or objects in my activities that follow. Simply am looking for payment(which probably will not come, I am fully aware) and if this doesn't occer make all information public for beyond and the news to know. :dunno:

*************Sorry the last name is spelt Khan...spelling error.

God.. Your so chill It makes me sick.. I'd be out for blood.

Anyway. You did the right thing, def would not risk the girls safety with 5 dumb wana be hard teens.

I tried to facebook him.. only thing that I came up with is that he's probably brown..

Type_S1
10-13-2010, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Zigo

God.. Your so chill It makes me sick.. I'd be out for blood.

Anyway. You did the right thing, def would not risk the girls safety with 5 dumb wana be hard teens.

I tried to facebook him.. only thing that I came up with is that he's probably brown..

Ya...my blood is boiling but I don't want to do anything stupid. I have confirmed who the individual is from multiple sources and really don't know what I should do now...if I contact the cops and tell them I believe I know who hit my car(I have his name and pictures) what are they going to say? "This is a police investigation blah blah blah" pretty much
nothing...if I contact his parents they are probably fobs who don't give a shit. I know someone who can communicate with them but don't know if its even worth it. Turns out he actually lives in the northeast even though the car is registered in the northwest.

Any advice on what I should do(other than vandalism or physical violence).

FraserB
10-13-2010, 01:01 PM
Post his info and let the e-thug unit deal with him.

AaronK
10-13-2010, 01:15 PM
I'd be way more pissed than you. Props on being so calm.

97luder
10-13-2010, 01:16 PM
go to small claims court for your damages

Zewind
10-13-2010, 01:22 PM
You have the name of the owner - You file a Hit and Run with the police. You also advise to your insurance company you had a hit and run. If you have collison coverage your insurance company will look after your damage.

e31
10-13-2010, 01:39 PM
You have the name of the owner - You file a Hit and Run with the police. You also advise to your insurance company you had a hit and run. If you have collison coverage your insurance company will look after your damage.

Before this you need to have the guy pay your deductible up front in cash. Collect your $500 or $1000, then proceed with insurance. This will at least make sure that your goddamn insurance won't give you the shaft on the deductible (they will try).

Also, out of all of the stupid things going on in the city lately, this one has pinched a nerve. I truly hope justice is served here, but with the CPS's track record the odds are heavily stacked against the law abiding. Good luck.

Type_S1
10-13-2010, 04:37 PM

Already filed with police. They don't care at all. Called insurance and they want deductable and my premium will go up. I would rather just have the damage fixed then insurance because even with my clean record of driving I feel like I get screwed with insurance already. I'll update beyond tomorrow on what happens when the individual is confronted.

jaysas_63
10-13-2010, 05:53 PM

Already filed with police. They don't care at all. Called insurance and they want deductable and my premium will go up. I would rather just have the damage fixed then insurance because even with my clean record of driving I feel like I get screwed with insurance already. I'll update beyond tomorrow on what happens when the individual is confronted.

thats weird....VERY similar situation happened to me in edm, anyways my coverage for vandalism was considered not at fault, and had no increase in premium, or deductible. (meloche monnex)

Zewind
10-13-2010, 06:01 PM

I can understand from the insurance companies side on this. If you dont mind PM'ing me the company you are with. As you have 2 other witnesses, Photos and a police report. Your insurance company will/should go after the others insurance policy. When Your company get the money back they should refund you and your rates shouldnt go up.

tom_9109
10-13-2010, 07:12 PM
Am I the only one here who thinks this should be comprehensive coverage since the damage was caused by a ball and chain and not the other vehicle.

Further the other guys insurance will not cover the damages caused by the ball and chain as the damage was not caused out of use or operation of the automobile.

OP, PM me and I can give you a call sometime.

calgary403
10-14-2010, 03:56 PM

Updates?

Zewind
10-14-2010, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by tom_9109
Am I the only one here who thinks this should be comprehensive coverage since the damage was caused by a ball and chain and not the other vehicle.

Further the other guys insurance will not cover the damages caused by the ball and chain as the damage was not caused out of use or operation of the automobile.

OP, PM me and I can give you a call sometime.

I am all for comp - vandalism, but you know how claims departments work... vehicle was moving... Collison or upset. :banghead:

tom_9109
10-15-2010, 08:30 AM

I am all for comp - vandalism, but you know how claims departments work... vehicle was moving... Collison or upset. :banghead:

Yes I do know how the claims department works, or the be more accurate *should work*.

The fact the the vehicle is in motion does not automatically turn a comprehensive claim into a collision claim. The cause of the damages is a malicious act, not a collision or upset.

On the thinking that if the car is in motion then it has to be collision all the hail claims people received this summer would be collision claims. However we all know that never happened.

The car was vandalized. Be it in motion or not its still vandalism and falls under comprehensive.

Zewind
10-15-2010, 08:52 AM
I like that arguement. I hope he's not insured with me :facepalm:

bignerd
10-15-2010, 11:01 PM
If you get the kids name that was driving, and you have witnesses, can you sue for the damages or for your deductible?

calgary403
10-16-2010, 07:50 AM
I think when OP went to confront the guy he got mirked. You see real gangstaz dun play....

:rofl: :rofl:

uptown.
10-18-2010, 12:07 AM
if you know where he lives, goto his house and pour sand in his gas tank. After reading all this sounds like the cops and insurance aren't going to do anything for you