PDA

View Full Version : Syringe Tool ?

aqure591
10-09-2010, 01:33 PM
I installed a 3M clear bra on my car a couple months ago. I have some very tiny bubbles appearing in one spot. I've heard from others that there is a syringe tool you can get to remove these bubbles. The only problem is I can't use the same syringe for refilling ink for example; the syringe is too thick and will cause a puncture in the 3M.

- Have you guys/gals come across this problem?

- If so where could I purchase a ultra thin syringe tool to take the bubbles out.

Thanks for the help

aqure591
10-10-2010, 01:10 PM
bump... Nobody??

95teetee
10-10-2010, 02:01 PM
the only thing I could think of was to find a diabetec and get a syringe+needle from them
new, preferably:D

normally a syringe-only is going to have too large a tip to help you out...

rookie101
10-10-2010, 02:36 PM
Actually any pharmacy will sell you any size needle you want. I've picked them up in the past for projects around the house without any problems, and NO they weren't for drugs. Just tell the pharmacist what you want it for and ask for the finest needle they have. Won't cost more than a buck or two.

95teetee
10-10-2010, 05:00 PM
^ good to know -I was going to add that I didn't think you could just walk into a drug store and get one lol.

Supa Dexta
10-10-2010, 05:07 PM
Yeah or farm supply..

People use needles for lots of things. I use them in the garage all the time for things.. But I have boxes by the dozens for the farm.

coop3rr
10-12-2010, 12:43 AM
most likely if it was self installed, no offence, but it is most likely dust...

if youd like, pm me and i could come take a look at it for you, as i have the required tools to remove said bubbles if indeed it is air