PDA

View Full Version : Throw rocks at my car?... get run over...

sillysod
10-10-2010, 12:57 AM
7cCVekcwKVk

Jew settler activist David Be'eri "accidentally" hit two Palestinian children with his car after they threw rocks at him in the East Jerusalem neighborhood of Silwan on Friday 08/10/10.

Be'eri is currently the director of Elad, an extreme-right religious organization whose aim is to colonize East Jerusalem by buying houses with American donations.

Be'eri, said he feared for his life and while trying to escape the rocks accidentally hit the children.

JordanAndrew
10-10-2010, 01:01 AM
shitty for the owner of the car and shitty for the kid. But I mean when you're in the middle of the road throwing rocks at the car, it's kind of hard to avoid hitting anyone especially when there's so many kids and adults on the road.

:dunno:

J.M.
10-10-2010, 01:03 AM
lol, I would have done the same thing.

Blue
10-10-2010, 01:08 AM
kid deserved it. if i was the driver, i wuda pulled the ebreak and hit them all =/

Type_S1
10-10-2010, 01:12 AM
Wow why the hell were they throwing rocks in the first place? The whole hating thing like usual over there. People need to chill out and get along. Honestly he was just driving I doubt he meant to hit the kid when the kid kinda jumped infront of him.

Unknown303
10-10-2010, 01:18 AM
0ldPko2M-BQ

Benny
10-10-2010, 01:32 AM
Every time I see any videos from Israel/Palestine, all the people are just totally fired up. Like every single person is super over-the-top eccentric and dramatic.

Just an observation after seeing the video.

Kloubek
10-10-2010, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by Benny
Every time I see any videos from Israel/Palestine, all the people are just totally fired up. Like every single person is super over-the-top eccentric and dramatic.

Welcome to the Middle East. Always been that way, and will continue to be that way for another couple hundred years - until they catch up civilization-wise.

CUG
10-10-2010, 02:47 AM

Just an observation after seeing the video. No different than some of the ones here :poosie:

derpderp
10-10-2010, 03:22 AM
Yah it wasn't really his fault, he even stopped, the only reason he left was because they continued to attack his vehicle and I am sure any sane person wouldn't stick around in that situation.

TomcoPDR
10-10-2010, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by derpderp
Yah it wasn't really his fault, he even stopped, the only reason he left was because they continued to attack his vehicle and I am sure any sane person wouldn't stick around in that situation.
yep

And what happen at the end where they're hauling the kid in the SUV? (police?)

Supa Dexta
10-10-2010, 04:47 AM
hahaha.. that made him take off his mask.. :rofl:

derpderp
10-10-2010, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by TomcoPDR

yep

And what happen at the end where they're hauling the kid in the SUV? (police?)

Yah I was wondering about that too, the kid was freaking out, I honestly thought it was just medical people and the kid was scared to go with them.

bignerd
10-10-2010, 08:53 AM
Was he driving a Subaru?

911fever
10-10-2010, 10:27 AM
I would've gone for a triple kill splatter to be honest

ekguy
10-10-2010, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Unknown303
0ldPko2M-BQ

hahahaha wow I played this game on my old computer growing up haha. Lost so many hours of my life to this game.

And the level of hate between those two groups out there has probably been at the boiling point for god knows how long.

rage2
10-10-2010, 10:54 AM
I liked how the priority was to throw more rocks at the car first, then after the car's gone, tend to the injured child. Priorities!

Canmorite
10-10-2010, 11:12 AM
Religious folk never cease to amaze me.

projekz
10-10-2010, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by ekguy

And the level of hate between those two groups out there has probably been at the boiling point for god knows how long.

I guess it depends which GOD you ask! :rofl:

badatusrnames
10-10-2010, 11:27 AM

Just an observation after seeing the video.

:werd: They're like an uncivilized, feral rabble. Probably helps the Israelis justify to themselves their treatment of the Palestinians.

jaysas_63
10-10-2010, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by badatusrnames

:werd: They're like an uncivilized, feral rabble. Probably helps the Israelis justify to themselves their treatment of the Palestinians.

When a group of people has been forced into a corner for decades, stripped of there rights, and essentially shat on; its inevitable that they will become "uncivilized".

badatusrnames
10-10-2010, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by jaysas_63

When a group of people has been forced into a corner for decades, stripped of there rights, and essentially shat on; its inevitable that they will become "uncivilized".

I agree, it's a bit of a cycle. They become repressed, become "uncivilized", which in turn makes it that much easier to repress them, and justify continuing to repress them.

kevie88
10-10-2010, 12:27 PM
Israeli "Settlements" need to be burned to the ground.

Too bad those kids didn't have guns.

Godfuader
10-10-2010, 12:44 PM
Damn future terrorizing Palestinians! Time to put them in concentration camps, deny them any humanitarian aid, treat them like sub-humans....umm...wait....never mind. :)

Awd-Tsi
10-10-2010, 12:53 PM
Makes me thankful I live in Canada...

911fever
10-10-2010, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by badatusrnames

whine whine whine.
Israel conceedes more and more, (pulling out of Gaza strip, halting developments for 10 months) while Palestine does absolutely nothing in return. Israel should just wipe them out - nothing ever seems to be able to be done to make things agreeable.

CUG
10-10-2010, 01:31 PM
I've always been intrigued by the different views on this issue. If you have Jewish friends, it's "fuck palestine" if you have muslim friends, it's "fuck Israel".

Type_S1
10-10-2010, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by CUG
I've always been intrigued by the different views on this issue. If you have Jewish friends, it's "fuck palestine" if you have muslim friends, it's "fuck Israel".

I don't even know a Jewish individual and am friends with muslims and I think both are completely wrong. :dunno:
Both have viewpoints that there is no way to talk sense into either side...so really it's let the "best man win". Nobody can change an idea or hatred that has been built into a culture of people...this goes for both sides

DayGlow
10-10-2010, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by kevie88
Israeli "Settlements" need to be burned to the ground.

Too bad those kids didn't have guns.

yes, because it has worked well for them in the past, just sayin'

mazdavirgin
10-10-2010, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by CUG

The ironic part is the muslims have no ground to stand on seeing black September(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_September_in_Jordan). They want to help the Palestinians but just not at the expense of their own land :rofl:

You can't keep blaming Israel when shit like black september happens. You ever wonder why Egypt keeps their border closed as well? Trust me it's not because they are Israeli stooges...

xxviet
10-10-2010, 03:39 PM
Man if kids threw rocks at my car i would bust it out and go ape. Its the unwritten code of honor, you dont f with another mans car. Period.

jutes
10-10-2010, 04:31 PM
Not mine.

http://i.imgur.com/lcMjN.jpg

Supa Dexta
10-10-2010, 04:53 PM
ahahahah I love how he still has the rock in his hand..

Other guys knee looks fukt though, but in the video he runs away.

Ukyo8
10-10-2010, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by jutes
Not mine.

http://i.imgur.com/lcMjN.jpg

:rofl:

almerick
10-10-2010, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta
ahahahah I love how he still has the rock in his hand..

Other guys knee looks fukt though, but in the video he runs away.

Wow I didn't even notice the knee until you posted this, super messed up! He must've had a blast when the adrenaline stopped kicking in.

Mar
10-10-2010, 06:46 PM
Wow, that country has some stupid children.

ZenOps
10-10-2010, 07:55 PM
Why does this remind me so much of Natives in Canada throwing rocks and laying themselves over the railroad tracks and one highway (Oka and Caledonia, but surprisingly not in Alberta)

If the guy in the car does not pay the toll, he gets stoned. If he does pay the toll, he has to pay it every day for the rest of his life.

Compassion and the exact opposite are both rewarded with negatives. The guy in the car - has no positive outcome.

The kids on the other hand, are probably living the "slumdog millionaire" life. But I'd respect them a lot more if they would be willing to jump head deep into a sewer to make a coin. In that respect India > Middle east.

And I fear Kim Jong Un or any Jewish influence much less, than a nukeified India that has a hard on for throwing rocks at the middle east.

Scuderia
10-10-2010, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Mar
Wow, that country has some stupid children.

:rolleyes:
They sure do smarty-pants... too bad it isn't a country.

CUG
10-10-2010, 08:09 PM
I'm not even sorry, watching that video and seeing the pure form of consequences is absolutely beautiful to me. Good on the driver, and may he live a long, healthy, and prosperous life.

Mar
10-10-2010, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Scuderia

Are you telling me they don't live in a country?

cjay^
10-10-2010, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Scuderia

Strong irony

Godfuader
10-10-2010, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Mar

Are you telling me they don't live in a country?
They live on borrowed land from their owners, the most merciful Israelites. Palestine is lucky they even get what they have now. If I had sub-humans attached to my country like a tumor...they would have been removed a long time ago.

slinkie
10-10-2010, 10:19 PM
dont mess with subaru owners

01RedDX
10-10-2010, 11:34 PM

Godfuader
10-11-2010, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by 01RedDX
It's also neat to see how such major events are ignored and forgotten, especially by those looking to blame the jews.
Also neat: How current events like Palestine, Iraq and Afghanistan are ignored, especially by those looking to blame the sand people. Wiki will show hundreds of historic atrocities against mankind. All you need to do is adjust your goggles to get a front seat at the live show. :)

89s1
10-11-2010, 08:52 AM
It's unfortunate he couldn't get a better run at them. Possibly inflict serious enough wounds to smarten the rest of those little shits up.

InRich
10-11-2010, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by 89s1
It's unfortunate he couldn't get a better run at them. Possibly inflict serious enough wounds to smarten the rest of those little shits up.

duuude come on, their sand people, dont think their capable of smartening up... they'll always be back, and with greater numbers.

lil*tymer
10-11-2010, 01:05 PM
It's hard to see both sides out there with all the propaganda being put out. While it is hard to educate yourself on the subject with a non-biased view it is out there.

As the Zionist movement grew in the early 1900's and peaked in the few years after WW2 after the Jewish Genocide, Israel was formed. The holocaust is basically what they fall back upon for an excuse of their dispalcment of Palestinian people. Out of all the European colonizations in the 20th century, Israel is the only one who hasn't given back the rights to the native people. The world is slowly waking up to the atrocities carried out by the Jews, and while they pale in comparison to many genocides and wars out there it is still unjust.

Next time it's going to be kids throwing rocks at a tank, might as well roll over that little zipperhead eh.... oh wait.