PDA

View Full Version : Douche Driving Into a Pole on Crowchild

AA2001
10-11-2010, 03:40 AM
So i left the club tonight and saw this guy driving like a dink in downtown and he had 2 passengers. He was cutting people off and swerving like mad, in the rain no less. So i turned onto crowchild and right before where the 16th ave turn off is, I see this stupid moron smash his car into the 16th ave sign pole! hahaha. I hope no one actually died but he got what was coming to him.

sorry for the shitty cell phone pic.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs022.snc4/33460_10150294226455029_549110028_15261875_6201611_n.jpg

AaronK
10-12-2010, 11:18 AM
Wow awful pic... Cant even tell whats goin on.

Bizzareo
10-12-2010, 11:26 AM
I saw this as well.. It was ~2:30am... Crowchild north, the turn off onto 16th ave. He basically put his car in between the sign and smoked the left pole.. The cops looked pissed. No one was hurt from what I could tell (no ambulances)..

That spot always has some dumb shit going on, drunk people walking in the middle of the road were there are no street lights. People pulling senior citizen moves b/c they didn't realize that its not 3 lanes all the way. ass hats doing 20 under in low traffic...

J-D
10-13-2010, 10:25 PM
On Monday October 11th at approximately 2:45 AM a male driving a Toyota Camry T-Boned a cab at the intersection of Sarcee Trail and Crowchild Trail NW. A witness to the accident stopped to offer assistance and she was punched in the face by the offending driver. The offender then robbed the victim of her vehicle which he used to flee the scene.
A short time later a citizen reported that the same vehicle had struck a light standard at Silversprings Boulevard and Silver Hills Road and the offender fled on foot. Uniformed officers were able to locate the offender and take him into custody without further incident.
The cab driver was transported to hospital in stable condition. The female victim was treated at the scene by EMS.
District 7 and District 3 officers are investigating. The offender, a 21 year old male, is facing numerous criminal charges at this time. Alcohol is a factor in this incident.
Anyone who witessed these incidents is asked to contact police at 403-266-1234 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS

Seems like a lot of shit went down that night, haha

Cos
10-13-2010, 10:27 PM
^^ I am assuming a totally different incident as Sarcee is a LONG WAY from 16th ave.

Wish douche drivers crashed more at 2:30 in the morning not hurting anyone.

Which sign was it?

J-D
10-13-2010, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Cos
^^ I am assuming a totally different incident as Sarcee is a LONG WAY from 16th ave.

Wish douche drivers crashed more at 2:30 in the morning not hurting anyone.

Which sign was it?

Yeah, I assume it's a different incident. Says it was a lightpost.

A short time later, at 2:53 a.m., the Calgary Police Service responded to reports of a vehicle running into several parked cars on Silver Ridge Drive N.W.

Alcohol is no longer believed to be a factor in this incident.

Abdulhafid Mohamed HFUDA, 21, of Calgary is charged with robbery roll job/person, dangerous operation of a motor vehicle, common nuisance endangering life, and two counts of hit and run – property.

What the hell is wrong with people?

http://www.facebook.com/ahfuda

^ I love the internet. lol

Cos
10-13-2010, 10:41 PM
^^ drug running can make you do crazy things. Like punch a chick in the mouth.

projekz
10-13-2010, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by J-D

Interests: Problem solving :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

J-D
10-13-2010, 11:07 PM
Movies: Law Abiding Citizen :angel:

Vanner
10-15-2010, 10:20 PM
Crazy when I saw that news - old news I know... but how in the world can people waste their car or truck like that one? There's no logic in there when it's over a robbery.

Two wrongs doesn't make a person be straight!

Well, I got a big job on Monday - my boss handed me a Dodge truck that got hit real silly - seems a drunk driver aimed his truck right at a fir tree! A BIG tree ... the front bumper was wrapped up like a U-shape! :D

President Obama
10-19-2010, 03:08 PM
Wow don't come on here much anymore but We witnessed this and were the ones who called him in after we chased him down into silversprings

Still looking for a follow up, this has to be the most f'd up thing I have ever seen

Originally posted by J-D

Yeah, I assume it's a different incident. Says it was a lightpost.

A short time later, at 2:53 a.m., the Calgary Police Service responded to reports of a vehicle running into several parked cars on Silver Ridge Drive N.W.

Alcohol is no longer believed to be a factor in this incident.

Abdulhafid Mohamed HFUDA, 21, of Calgary is charged with robbery roll job/person, dangerous operation of a motor vehicle, common nuisance endangering life, and two counts of hit and run – property.