PDA

View Full Version : Jason Fillion Scammer and Con Artist BEWARE!!

KristenA
10-13-2010, 07:15 AM

dj_rice
10-13-2010, 07:27 AM
So what was wrong with typing this in the original thread?

KristenA
10-13-2010, 07:36 AM

FraserB
10-13-2010, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by dj_rice
So what was wrong with typing this in the original thread?

This makes it so people actually feel like they are doing something. When all they are doing is complaining on a forum that can`t really do anything, instead of suing him like someone really interested in getting their money would.

Tomaz
10-13-2010, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by FraserB

This makes it so people actually feel like they are doing something. When all they are doing is complaining on a forum that can`t really do anything, instead of suing him like someone really interested in getting their money would.

...bazinga

Super_Geo
10-13-2010, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by FraserB

Read the OP... looks like there are plenty of people already trying to sue him, along with CRA and law firms. Public shaming is the next step, and that happens to be something that Beyond is very good at.

To Kristen's Husband: Get other people who Jason has screwed over to post their stories. This will become quite the interesting saga once everyone gets their two cents in. We should also get people who live in the area to be on the lookout... Is he secretly moving to a new location? If so, where? And can we get some pictures of this guy? The photoshops are lacking!

Once we have enough stories, we can go to the local media and see if anyone is interested in running with the story. If the police ever get moving on this then that would be the idea time to involve the media... they would eat that up.

Also, I know you're angry at Jason, but refrain from posting things like:

" till the crack whore showed up and he started boinking her.eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww."

I know what you mean, but be more tactful in your wording... in the long run a lot of people will be reading this thread and it affects their perception of you. Take the higher ground, tell the story as it is... it should be entertaining enough without the color commentary ;)

Guillermo
10-13-2010, 10:20 AM
i think we need to merge these 2 threads about jason fillion.

KristenA
10-13-2010, 10:24 AM

cam_wmh
10-13-2010, 10:30 AM
Don't post it if you don't feel comfortable. You have made sub-par posts before, and now your husband has as well.

I'm trying my best to not pass judgement, that due diligence was performed when the job offer was made and then taken... yet your thread posts are beginning to indicate the contrary.

Now excuse the side track, and continue with posting legitimate cases of scams from this guy. It's entertaining. :thumbsup:

KristenA
10-13-2010, 10:36 AM

cam_wmh
10-13-2010, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by KristenA
That was interesting, you must be a friend of his. Not that I am passing judgement. :bullshit:

You're opening up your life here, and when opinion is passed, you better expect it. It's not a one way street.

May I ask what due diligence was performed by your husband, before taking the job?

Oh, and you humour me thinking I know that scum.

Disoblige
10-13-2010, 10:53 AM
Professionalism, where is it?

It has already done some harm, don't let it go any further OP.

3drian
10-13-2010, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Disoblige
Professionalism, where is it?

QFT

KristenA
10-13-2010, 11:00 AM

odin7
10-13-2010, 11:46 AM
Yeah.. I agree with Disoblige. Keep it professional, most people on this board will be inclined to help you out as you've seen from the response to the other thread.

KristenA
10-13-2010, 12:00 PM

Z_Fan
10-13-2010, 12:37 PM
Kristen, you're better off not posting anyhow. We all know you've been scammed by Jason Fillion.

I agree on the professionalism. It's the Internet! Serious business!

If you want this thread to go somewhere, might I suggest you post a picture of your boobs?

PulsePro
10-13-2010, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Z_Fan
Kristen, you're better off not posting anyhow. We all know you've been scammed by Jason Fillion.

I agree on the professionalism. It's the Internet! Serious business!

If you want this thread to go somewhere, might I suggest you post a picture of your boobs?

A Very Professional Statement

Z_Fan
10-13-2010, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by PulsePro

A Very Professional Statement

"If you want the hits, show us the tits!"

A very professional slogan. :devil: