PDA

View Full Version : Co-Workers or Classmates you HATE

max_boost
09-05-2002, 09:02 PM
Ok there is this one dude I can't stand in my class. First off, he thinks hes some HOT SHOT basketball player, but he plays for SAIT!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

His pickup lines consists of
"Hey, what are you?" Oh Russian? I heard Russian girls love BLACK guys, is that true? He repeated that pickup line to a different girl each day in class. So ANNOYING!

He woudl also tell the girls how he has to go to bball practice everyday etc.etc.etc.

Heres the funny part, he would tell the girls that he is dropping the evening class because he has to play ball. But he shows up for the evening class and the girl would ask him "I thought you dropped the class?" Coolio would then say "Awwzz, I missed you so much, that's why I decided to stay.":rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against him but when a try hard mofo like him hits on every girl on class, it gets dam annoying!

Oh yah, anyone know Kelly Tannis? She went out with cuba gooding jr. three times, and shes in my class. Interesting nonetheless.

RSeXy
09-05-2002, 09:11 PM
my dear max...why are you holding grudges? haha :rofl:

RSeXy
09-05-2002, 09:12 PM
ooh yeah...his p/u lines sound something like a certain _ _ _ _lvr would have used...in the far off past of course. :D

HRD2PLZ
09-05-2002, 09:22 PM
I've got a few co-workers I hate. I could vent on here for hours about how much I despise them, but they are simply not worth my time.

Superesc
09-05-2002, 09:24 PM
max, are you jealous of his "mad skillz"????? :rofl:

2000impreza
09-05-2002, 09:28 PM
there is a guy in my econ class that thinks he's the shits. he always has some sort of a smart remark to say... also carries his gay pocket pc thing in his back pocket thinking he's MR. technology expert man :rofl:

haha. i can vent about stuff like this for hours non stop.

max_boost
09-05-2002, 09:29 PM
LOL

It is like having a drunk LUDELVR in your class everyday!

I don't hate the guy, just think its really funny, thats all:rofl:

Audi Kid
09-05-2002, 09:45 PM
is his name Karim?

5.9 R/T
09-06-2002, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by 2000impreza
there is a guy in my econ class that thinks he's the shits. he always has some sort of a smart remark to say... also carries his gay pocket pc thing in his back pocket thinking he's MR. technology expert man :rofl:

haha. i can vent about stuff like this for hours non stop.

Does his name start with rage and end in 2? j/k :D