PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here in to Lowriding?

NUTZONYOCHIN
12-30-2003, 11:03 PM
Just wondering, the Lowriding scene in Calgary is pretty much non existent, anyone into it?

RickDaTuner
12-30-2003, 11:13 PM
Okay Me being a latino my self would strongly suggest another form of car hobby, Low riders were always and forever will be only suited for the clasic cars, anythat is 1980's or higher should be modded a differnt way it just looks so wrong and Gross.. but i dont think there is a lowrider scene in calagry per say just a few guys doing thier own thing..

1badPT
12-30-2003, 11:53 PM
I always thought lowriders were suited to the classics mainly because newer cars are unibody.:dunno:

M_Power
12-31-2003, 01:35 AM
anythat is 1980's or higher should be modded a differnt way it just looks so wrong and Gross.. :werd:
btw, wut cadillac do u got

xerxes799
12-31-2003, 03:51 AM
Calgary roads + Lowrider = bad idea

i haven't been in to Calgary for about 2 years now but im sure there still just as sh&^ty as Thunder bay roads

banmenow!!!
12-31-2003, 12:19 PM
Roads are fine here, my car has 2 incs of clearence, and the only problems I have are with speed bumps!! and my own stupitidy.:D

NUTZONYOCHIN
12-31-2003, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by M_Power
:werd:
btw, wut cadillac do u got

It's an 81 Coupe De Ville, 2dr

NUTZONYOCHIN
12-31-2003, 01:25 PM
Yea the roads here are bad for lowriding, but thats what hydros are for, lift it up. Also thats what I'm talking about, of course it's suited for classic cars as opposed to 1985 up. I'm not talking about lowering a Honda or something, I want to know whos into the full out old school cars and hittin switches?

davidI
12-31-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by banmenow!!!
Roads are fine here, my car has 2 incs of clearence, and the only problems I have are with speed bumps!! and my own stupitidy.:D

I think our roads suck...potholes everywhere. I don't expect the ass smooth pavement most of the southern states have due to the difference in climate but there are some pretty good sized ruts in our streets. Not to mention how the city likes to mill a lot of the streets and then leave them for a year before they re-pave them. Glenmore trail between Westhills and 37th street was that way for a long long time!

NUTZONYOCHIN
12-31-2003, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by davidI

I think our roads suck...potholes everywhere. I don't expect the ass smooth pavement most of the southern states have due to the difference in climate but there are some pretty good sized ruts in our streets. Not to mention how the city likes to mill a lot of the streets and then leave them for a year before they re-pave them. Glenmore trail between Westhills and 37th street was that way for a long long time!

Agreed the roads here are hurtin for sure, and if you got hydraulics it's even worse, but I still love it :poosie: