PDA

View Full Version : Major Hate

Pages : [1] 2 3

LEGiiT
10-16-2010, 01:43 AM
So I go to a 'meet' (for lack of a better word) -- took my Rover instead of the M3. I get there and park, it wasn't very good because there weren't too many nice cars and it was cold out.

I park in a stall across from a guy, his girlfriend, and a few other of his friends in a truck. When I come back from Tim Hortons, the girlfriend asked if my mommy bought my car for me... being a smart ass, I said "Actually, my daddy did." She procedes to say "Does he wipe your ass for you too?" I tell her "Absolutely", again being a smart ass.

About 20 minutes later, my friends and me were still sitting in my car, just talking and having a good time. I noticed the guy in the truck across from me started putting his hand up in a 'What the fuck' way, I was confused. So the girl started talking to me again through the truck window, I rolled mine down. She said something like "Why are you staring at us?" I said, in truth, "I'm not, I guess we're just looking ahead at the truck and thinking" The guy then jumps out of his truck then screams "YOU GOT A FUCKING STARING PROBLEM?!" I then said "No."

Since I didn't like the situation and the vibe from the guy, and of course didn't want any trouble, I started the car and backed out, he then proceded to get out of his car and mouth me off, and his 'friend' pulled out a bat...

I'm sure at least ONE person on this forum were most likely at the meet, possibly even the guy himself... I thought I'd let you know, we weren't staring at you or your girlfriend, and I'm sorry if it looked like we did, it was really dark out so you were mistaken.

I don't get why people get so angry, it's almost like people are looking to fight all the time.

So there's my cool story of the night.

Commanderwiggin
10-16-2010, 01:48 AM
Retards...its gotta be something in the meat. Karma will get them sooner or later.

nj2Type-S
10-16-2010, 01:51 AM
were they wearing tapout shirts? :dunno:

glad nothing happened, though. it's really not worth it getting into fights with these type of people. sure, your pride will be hurt but at the end of the day, you got home safe.

derpderp
10-16-2010, 02:30 AM
Sounds like a grade A+ d-bag trying to show off to his girl.

Dear guy in truck, if you're reading this: you're a d-bag.

Tram Common
10-16-2010, 03:10 AM
Not to side track here but a very similar thing happened to me and my two friends at a car meet in Kelowna. Guy pulled a baseball bat on us claiming we were "starting something" by trying to be "funny guys", only problem was my one friend is an RCMP officer. Let's just say it was very entertaining watching these tough guys turn into severely apologetic bitches and then have their asses taken down to the station.

Sooner or later these douchebags will get what's coming to them.

5fivespeed
10-16-2010, 03:51 AM
Some guys need to leave their mouthy-ass girlfriends at home.

Ray

GQBalla
10-16-2010, 04:10 AM
Shoulda proceeded to uppercut him as a reaction

sr20s14zenki
10-16-2010, 05:37 AM
Haha guys like that should be bear maced, would be fun to watch him squirm and scream on the ground. Wonder if it was that dsr7723 guy.

banned3x
10-16-2010, 06:19 AM
Hahahhaha you should punched that nigga out! BooyAaa!!!!

Kloubek
10-16-2010, 07:41 AM
^^ No - actually, as hard as it is to walk away sometimes, you did the right thing by driving off and avoiding confrontation.

I still remember an instance a year ago at my townhouse where I drove up, and as I was driving in a guy throws a beer bottle on our front lawn. I immediately stopped my car, and was just about to get out and speak to him when a little voice told me if I confronted this guy I'd end up beating the shit out of him. (There is no way I was going to take any grief which was nearly inevitable, coming from a drunk guy)

While confronting him was my first instinct, I made the right call. Sometimes, it is better just to walk away.

jaysas_63
10-16-2010, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by LEGiiT

I'm sure at least ONE person on this forum were most likely at the meet, possibly even the guy himself... I thought I'd let you know, we weren't staring at you or your girlfriend, and I'm sorry if it looked like we did, it was really dark out so you were mistaken.

don't apologize to some punk kid whose got an inferiority complex....he and his girlfriend should go fuck themselves.

Benny
10-16-2010, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by jaysas_63

don't apologize to some punk kid whose got an inferiority complex....he and his girlfriend should go fuck themselves.

Yeah fuck them. Fire a double-double across his windshield while you're driving off. :hitit:

LEGiiT
10-16-2010, 09:38 AM
Do you think the 'guy' is on these forums if I tell you he was driving a red Dodge Ram truck, probably around 2004-2005?

But seriously, the guy didn't know what he was getting himself into... his friend was a midget, with a bat and he was just an angry, most likely drunk skinny guy. There were 4 huge guys in my car including me, 2 of which are MMA fighters.

It was quite funny to see everyone around just gather and watch as I was backing out.

talonboi
10-16-2010, 09:48 AM
sounds like the Tim hortons at the street races hahaha that place is full of kids with big attitudes

LEGiiT
10-16-2010, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by talonboi
sounds like the Tim hortons at the street races hahaha that place is full of kids with big attitudes

It was. But I swear I was just there to watch :D Besides, it was an awful turnout. Were you there?

revelations
10-16-2010, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Tram Common
Not to side track here but a very similar thing happened to me and my two friends at a car meet in Kelowna. Guy pulled a baseball bat on us claiming we were "starting something" by trying to be "funny guys", only problem was my one friend is an RCMP officer. Let's just say it was very entertaining watching these tough guys turn into severely apologetic bitches and then have their asses taken down to the station.

Sooner or later these douchebags will get what's coming to them.

Love these kind of stories....bullies with an inferiority complex gets ass handed to them.

This video may be fake, but another good example of why bullying and intimidation can get your ass in huge trouble...

VcVFXboMPkk

InRich
10-16-2010, 10:13 AM
I've seen lots of these tough guys in my life... whenever I see or hear stories like this, I always get a little upset... If it makes you feel any better know that douche-bags like this never lead a good life. their low lifes, going from job to job (cause they cant keep one) making shit money, renting shit houses, where they and their trailer trash girlfriends live like pigs, barly getting by in life. people like this are in my opinion the definition of losers...

I remember one time, me and my friends were at a lake. There was like 10 of us, but we were all separated in sections on a walk way. like there was two guys way ahead, then another 4 say 50 sec's walking distance down the street, and say another group 30 secs down from them... these bullies, like 7 of them are behind the lead group of two, and start the exact same shit, buddy in the car did with you. thinking that there was only two of em, they started pushing the two guys in front to start a fight. little did they know the rest of us were behind em coming up.

By the time we were done with the group, two guys were knocked out, one guy took off runing leaving his sandals, one guy took a swim, and the punks all got beat up badly and bloody.

The cops came... and since it was a lake, and there were alot of witnesses, who came forth and told the cops, that it was the other group that started it, we just finished it. I hope they learned their lessons. In the end these types of jerks just talk alot of shit, thats it. when its time for action, most of em will always get owned.

this happened to me long time ago. in your situation I woulda done the same thing, especially since you have a nice car around. better just to walk away, let this guy feel like hes actually worth something in life, cause I can promise you, he's living a shitty life. hes a tough guy now, cause I bet hes treated like a bitch anywhere else he goes, like work.

talonboi
10-16-2010, 10:36 AM

It was. But I swear I was just there to watch :D Besides, it was an awful turnout. Were you there?

nah i wasnt there, i go there from time to time just to grab a coffee and talk about cars and hang out.

what kind of truck was it?

projekz
10-16-2010, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by sr20s14zenki
Haha guys like that should be bear maced, would be fun to watch him squirm and scream on the ground.

This. That would end it really fast and hopefully teach him a lesson.

LEGiiT
10-16-2010, 10:54 AM

nah i wasnt there, i go there from time to time just to grab a coffee and talk about cars and hang out.

what kind of truck was it?

2004-6 Dodge Ram, mud tires, maybe a 2500 but most likely a 1500. Color was red.

.norco.
10-16-2010, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Benny

Yeah fuck them. Fire a double-double across his windshield while you're driving off. :hitit:
haha, that would have been good.

Low-Life
10-16-2010, 12:23 PM
What fucking retards, this is the reason i dont go to these anymore.

Another reason is the fact im stuck in th eseat of a tercel, which sucks hahha.

kvg
10-16-2010, 01:31 PM
You did the right thing. What would you proved by beating up some punk because he has a mouthy girlfriend.:dunno:

Jlude
10-16-2010, 01:46 PM
This wasn't a beyond meet, was it?

If these people are on beyond, they should be banned.

I don't need to say it, it's obvious you understand the big picture, you made the right choice by just driving away, allowing them to continue to lead their shitty life.

I would have just called the cops as soon as the guy whipped out the bat and just started laughing. :rofl: :rofl:

LEGiiT
10-16-2010, 01:48 PM
It wasn't a beyond meet, fortunately.

derpderp
10-16-2010, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by revelations

Love these kind of stories....bullies with an inferiority complex gets ass handed to them.

This video may be fake, but another good example of why bullying and intimidation can get your ass in huge trouble...

I know this video has been posted before but this is one of my favorites.

-zaac9Jmenk

cream
10-16-2010, 03:56 PM
that girlfriend could use a falcon punch to the abdomen. it'll ease our worries about more d-bags being born into the world

Guillermo
10-16-2010, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by derpderp

I know this video has been posted before but this is one of my favorites.

-zaac9Jmenk

hahhaha, I love that video! love it when the cop says "Shut the fuck up, I saw you!"

shakalaka
10-16-2010, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by revelations

VcVFXboMPkk

Haha that's awesome! Although I would have loved it a lot more if the BMW guy got out and actually kicked their asses and then took the camera.

That would have been brilliant. lol

MGCM
10-17-2010, 02:10 PM

Not entirely, there are the odd few ppl there who actually have a head on their shoulders, but I know what you mean.

Watch what? There is no racing whatsoever anymore, just a meet. We can expect the turnout to start shrinking very rapidly over the next few weeks.

LEGiiT
10-17-2010, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by MGCM

Watch what? There is no racing whatsoever anymore, just a meet. We can expect the turnout to start shrinking very rapidly over the next few weeks.

I assumed there were races, my friend said there were, but I left too early to know :)

Kennyredline
10-18-2010, 08:48 AM
ANOTHER DOUCHEBAG IN A PICKUP!! lol

Tomaz
10-18-2010, 10:40 AM
I don't remember seeing that truck there when I was there. It's still bound to happen at that place. There are no "races" anymore anyway, just a bunch of coffee drinkers talkin' cars.

KandabashiDevil
10-18-2010, 11:03 AM
Holy shit ... People still go there to do that?

Call me a cunt, but that's what you get for socializing with the lowest class of car enthusiasts. Those retards belong in a zoo. Anyone who goes there is a fucking loser. Period. Even if you're just watching, you're a loser with nothing better to do. If you had something better to do ... You'd be doing it.

The last time I went to the "Street Races" in that area was 8 years ago. I watched some 16 year old crash his Pontiac Firefly into a Cavalier he was racing while he was drunk.

:rolleyes:

bjstare
10-18-2010, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by KandabashiDevil

Call me a cunt, but that's what you get for socializing with the lowest class of car enthusiasts. Those retards belong in a zoo. Anyone who goes there is a fucking loser. Period. Even if you're just watching, you're a loser with nothing better to do. If you had something better to do ... You'd be doing it.

The last time I went to the "Street Races" in that area was 8 years ago. I watched some 16 year old crash his Pontiac Firefly into a Cavalier he was racing while he was drunk.

You seem like a troll. Or just an angry prick.

Kuba83
10-18-2010, 01:04 PM
Seems like everyone has ran into one of these d-bags at least once in their lifetime. I can remember at least three instances where I got approched by a group of guys running their mouth for no reason and each time I was by myself. It's funny how these pussies always start shit when they're with their goons and you're clearly out numbered. Yeah it's hard to walk away but most of the time it's the smartest thing to do.

Jlude
10-18-2010, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by cjblair

You seem like a troll. Or just an angry prick.

You seem offended because you attend said events.

bjstare
10-18-2010, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Jlude

You seem offended because you attend said events.

Haha ya right. Not offended a bit... and haven't ever attended said events actually.

MGCM
10-18-2010, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by KandabashiDevil

o thats right, nothing ever changes so it's exactly the same as it was 8 years ago.............wtf hole have u been living in the past few years? I challenge you to go down one night and tell me it's EXACTLY the same as 8 years ago because you will be eating your foot when you come back on here and apologize for being a prick. Of course ppl who go down there have nothing better to do, zomg how long did it take you to figure that out? It's something to do when you have nothing planned and want to go talk about cars with other ppl who love cars. The beyond meet on Wednesday nights are the same thing but a little more "exclusive" to Beyond members only, more or less.

Euro_Trash
10-19-2010, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by GQBalla
Shoulda proceeded to uppercut him as a reaction

Well played

ercchry
10-19-2010, 08:07 AM
... the girlfriend asked if my mommy bought my car for me... being a smart ass, I said "Actually, my daddy did." She procedes to say "Does he wipe your ass for you too?" I tell her "Absolutely", again being a smart ass....

see... the correct answer to any white trash jealous losers is "no, i sell coke"

03ozwhip
10-19-2010, 08:28 AM
^^^:werd: they probably would have hid in their truck like pussies.

Shlade
10-19-2010, 08:31 AM
That place is a joke with a bunch of losers down there.. i used to drop by for a coffee down there on saturdays when i was bored but every loser down there ruined it for me.

honest defenition of white trash down there.

Jlude
10-19-2010, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by MGCM

o thats right, nothing ever changes so it's exactly the same as it was 8 years ago.............wtf hole have u been living in the past few years? I challenge you to go down one night and tell me it's EXACTLY the same as 8 years ago because you will be eating your foot when you come back on here and apologize for being a prick. Of course ppl who go down there have nothing better to do, zomg how long did it take you to figure that out? It's something to do when you have nothing planned and want to go talk about cars with other ppl who love cars. The beyond meet on Wednesday nights are the same thing but a little more "exclusive" to Beyond members only, more or less.

Beyond meets aren't "exclusive", they're just not attended by certain people because their bullshit will not be tolerated like it is at Tims. Don't compare the beyond meets to Saturday night at Tims.

Disoblige
10-19-2010, 11:34 AM
Beyond meets probably would not be the same thing, because usually people will be held accountable for their actions through here. Hence why you don't see these things happening at Beyond meets. The "exclusive"-ness you speak of alone prevents this kind of behavior (most of the time).

03ozwhip
10-19-2010, 12:43 PM
ive been to a few beyond meets and some of the people are cool and the rest just hang out together and dont talk to anyone thinking their shit dont stink. its true, dont deny it. albeit nothing has ever happened while ive been at a beyond meet.

Jlude
10-19-2010, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by 03ozwhip
ive been to a few beyond meets and some of the people are cool and the rest just hang out together and dont talk to anyone thinking their shit dont stink. its true, dont deny it. albeit nothing has ever happened while ive been at a beyond meet.

This is a huge misconception. People stick to themselves? Well, did you try to talk to them? or were you just waiting for them to come up to you?

I've been to beyond meets when I didn't know anyone, just walk up to people and introduce yourself, it's not difficult. Even the beyond members that seem like dicks really aren't.

dsr7723
10-19-2010, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Kennyredline
ANOTHER DOUCHEBAG IN A PICKUP!! lol

STFU you import driving latte sipping faggot

03ozwhip
10-19-2010, 03:03 PM
dude ive been around a long time, been to at least 10 meets im the type of guy to talk to people, im not a douche, i dont stick to myself, the guys im talking about clearly are like that as ive talked to most people that ive seen at the meets.

they just go in their little corner and talk amongst themselves, someone will go over and try and talk to them( like me) ask questions about the cars, get a yes or no, no conversation like they thought they were better than me.

if i werent respectful of beyond and what it represents then i would have said something but it didnt matter because the people that actually DID talk with me, are obviously the ones that dont have a stick up their ass.

you dont know because you werent there, therefore no misconception at all. alot of people feel this way just because you dont it doesnt mean its not true.

nocaps123
10-21-2010, 09:49 AM
Do you think the 'guy' is on these forums if I tell you he was driving a red Dodge Ram truck, probably around 2004-2005?

But seriously, the guy didn't know what he was getting himself into... his friend was a midget, with a bat and he was just an angry, most likely drunk skinny guy. There were 4 huge guys in my car including me, 2 of which are MMA fighters.

It was quite funny to see everyone around just gather and watch as I was backing out.

I'd Really like you to say that to his face - not the guy in the truck, but his "friend" with the bat, I almost dare you!

JRSC00LUDE
10-21-2010, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by nocaps123

I'd Really like you to say that to his face - not the guy in the truck, but his "friend" with the bat, I almost dare you!

lol

e-thuggery in the making.

spike98
10-21-2010, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

lol

e-thuggery in the making.

Could it be the midget with the bat?? :drama:

YamahaV8
10-21-2010, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by dsr7723

I prefer soy actually

Originally posted by spike98

Could it be the midget with the bat?? :drama:

Most likely. He obviously carries a big bat to make up for something he is lacking.

Not to offend anyone here who drives a truck and is a good guy but I seem to be seeing a trend that if I ever come across a douche bag, that person is always driving a truck

:dunno:

nocaps123
10-21-2010, 11:10 AM
Alright well heres ourside of the story...

And I qoute:

From d-baggs gf... For those of you who sit on a web site cussing out someone you don't know because some guy tells you a story leaving out the fact that they sat in daddys landrover gossipping like little school girls thanks for your involement of also
Being a d-bagg. For those who lack any sense of knowledge to tell the diff between someone born without knee caps and a midget and feel like big men cussing him out because of if.. Please pat yourselves on the back... If they didn't want drama or to male people mad try parking in a diff spot not directly infront of people doing nothing but staring.. Even though it was more of the retard in the passenger seat my bf felt the need to ask you if u had a staring problem.

To the comment bout your shit box full of mma fighters that just goes to show your all talk.. Who brags about that shit on the Internet. High five to thinking your the only one who knows people.. It's 2010 apparently everyone is an mma fighting till they get knocked out.

Also to the moron with the comment bout punching the girl in the abdomenam I guess there are few that can say the same bout your
Mother but I guess it's too late.. Feel free to drop by timmys at 9 on friday with ur big mouths... Because of this big talking there are some who need their mouths washed out with soap...

Thanks guys
D-bags gf

syeve
10-21-2010, 11:13 AM
^^^hahaahahahaaa. Hahahahahhaaa.

Unknown303
10-21-2010, 11:17 AM
What a bunch of douches. This is to everyone who even drives by and looks at that Tim Hortons. Including D-Bag and D-Bags GF and all others involved.

If you want to roll up like a bunch of tough guys go to a beyond meet so the mass of people can laugh their asses off at you.

spike98
10-21-2010, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by syeve
^^^hahaahahahaaa. Hahahahahhaaa.

x2!!

GTS4tw
10-21-2010, 11:20 AM

And I qoute:

From d-baggs gf... For those of you who sit on a web site cussing out someone you don't know because some guy tells you a story leaving out the fact that they sat in daddys landrover gossipping like little school girls thanks for your involement of also
Being a d-bagg. For those who lack any sense of knowledge to tell the diff between someone born without knee caps and a midget and feel like big men cussing him out because of if.. Please pat yourselves on the back... If they didn't want drama or to male people mad try parking in a diff spot not directly infront of people doing nothing but staring.. Even though it was more of the retard in the passenger seat my bf felt the need to ask you if u had a staring problem.

To the comment bout your shit box full of mma fighters that just goes to show your all talk.. Who brags about that shit on the Internet. High five to thinking your the only one who knows people.. It's 2010 apparently everyone is an mma fighting till they get knocked out.

Also to the moron with the comment bout punching the girl in the abdomenam I guess there are few that can say the same bout your
Mother but I guess it's too late.. Feel free to drop by timmys at 9 on friday with ur big mouths... Because of this big talking there are some who need their mouths washed out with soap...

Thanks guys
D-bags gf

quoted for retardedness.

ercchry
10-21-2010, 11:26 AM
:rofl: .... that is all

almerick
10-21-2010, 11:31 AM
...abdomenam ...

Grammar Nazis, assemble!

JRSC00LUDE
10-21-2010, 11:52 AM

And I qoute:

Thanks guys
D-bags gf

Translation:

We don't like people who allegedly may drive their parents vehicles. Especially if our parents can't afford one.

We have super hearing and know that people we don't even know are gossiping about us while parking in our parking lot, far too close to our sweet awesomeness.

We don't think people should have their heads pointed in our direction when their eyes are open and their mouths are moving because we are so cool. They may have been commenting on my sweet abdomen, I don't know.

My friend doesn't have to get on his knees to suck a dick.

My boyfriend thinks he's a big deal and felt the need to strut, not because he's tough or better than anyone, he's just that big of a deal that strutting must occur - it's science.

Come to timmy's and see how cool we are. We will show you our abdomens. Mine looks best covered in semen.

Nissan_Fanboy
10-21-2010, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Guillermo

hahhaha, I love that video! love it when the cop says "Shut the fuck up, I saw you!"

hahaha, thats honlestly one of the main reasons i want to be a cop, this video, and the whole thread.

Just being in the right time, and the right place to stop these guys who think their tough shit.

That was probably the best thing you could have done, drive away and let them think their tough.

In the end, your the one who doesn't look like an idiot, your the one driving the nice car, and your the one who has respect, for yourself and from others.

GQBalla
10-21-2010, 11:55 AM
True on the fact that lotsa people are MMA fighters ill give you that. BUT. Why was your friend who was born with no knee caps holdin a bat?

Just trying to hear both sides of the story is all

Toilet_D
10-21-2010, 11:55 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by nocaps123
[B]Alright well heres ourside of the story...

And I qoute:

For those who lack any sense of knowledge to tell the diff between someone born without knee caps and a midget and feel like big men cussing him out because of if.. Please pat yourselves on the back...

why do i have the feeling that i might know this fella born without knee caps. lmao, i gotta get to the bottom of this... if this is who i think it is, we're all in for a huge laugh.

Nissan_Fanboy
10-21-2010, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

Translation:

We don't like people who allegedly may drive their parents vehicles. Especially if our parents can't afford one.

We have super hearing and know that people we don't even know are gossiping about us while parking in our parking lot, far too close to our sweet awesomeness.

We don't think people should have their heads pointed in our direction when their eyes are open and their mouths are moving because we are so cool. They may have been commenting on my sweet abdomen, I don't know.

My friend doesn't have to get on his knees to suck a dick.

My boyfriend thinks he's a big deal and felt the need to strut, not because he's tough or better than anyone, he's just that big of a deal that strutting must occur - it's science.

Come to timmy's and see how cool we are. We will show you our abdomens. Mine looks best covered in semen.

Pure gold dude, bhwahaha had a good laugh.

hmmm? hate

as haha yeah i might know of this fellow with nocaps.
does your name happen to start with a D, end with erek ?

Toilet_D
10-21-2010, 12:03 PM
ohhh, small small world...
the guy with no knee caps is Derek Lane, he's a friend of mine's friend. and from what i hear he's quite the mouth piece.

feel free to harass, gents!

AaronK
10-21-2010, 12:07 PM
What a douchebag, good call on leaving though, not worth your grief.

Jlude
10-21-2010, 12:08 PM

And I qoute:

Thanks guys
D-bags gf

Stay Classy :thumbsup:

nocaps123
10-21-2010, 12:09 PM
From the Guy in the red truck:

And I qoute

first of all i dont just go startin fights i have been goin down to the races for many years befor it was even at 61st second many of u may no me i drove the red mk3 supra that dusted pritty much everything for years now so its not just another tuff guy in a truck!! when im sittin in my truck with my gf and shootin the shit with some friends and i got a group of guys sitting in front of me staring and every time i look up u look at each other and start giggling like lil school girls i laughed at first then it continued for about 45 min then i got pissed off and asked u what the fuck u were staring at if your friends were so tuff when i got out of the truck they should have did something being so called mma fighters! as for the fag makin fun of my gf buddy id watch your lips cuz believe me she will punch you out her self acually she would prob punch any of you so called tuff guys out and if she dident i would! my point is dont fuckin stare and gossip like little fuckin school girls and non of this would have happend i said my peace

spike98
10-21-2010, 12:16 PM
someone born without knee caps

Are you sure they weren't blown off in WWII??

http://www.chalumpa.com/random/Cotton%20Hill.jpg

JRSC00LUDE
10-21-2010, 12:16 PM

And I qoute

first of all i dont just go startin fights i have been goin down to the races for many years befor it was even at 61st second many of u may no me i drove the red mk3 supra that dusted pritty much everything for years now so its not just another tuff guy in a truck!! when im sittin in my truck with my gf and shootin the shit with some friends and i got a group of guys sitting in front of me staring and every time i look up u look at each other and start giggling like lil school girls i laughed at first then it continued for about 45 min then i got pissed off and asked u what the fuck u were staring at if your friends were so tuff when i got out of the truck they should have did something being so called mma fighters! as for the fag makin fun of my gf buddy id watch your lips cuz believe me she will punch you out her self acually she would prob punch any of you so called tuff guys out and if she dident i would! my point is dont fuckin stare and gossip like little fuckin school girls and non of this would have happend i said my peace

You and your girlfriend seem to be....how would I put this tactfully ....lower common denominators? Or, in language you can comprehend, you two dun seem stoopid. You will obviously have enough difficulties to face in life as it is so I for one think everyone should leave you alone.

Piece out.

(there, I said my peace)

soccernut
10-21-2010, 12:20 PM
To the guy in the red truck:
Even if they were in fact staring and gossiping. Why couldn't you just ignore it or drive off to somewhere else?

I am not sure what is there to be gained by trying to confront him.

Just my 2 cents

sr20s14zenki
10-21-2010, 12:21 PM

And I qoute

Are you sure you dont just have an inferiority complex and THOUGHT he was staring at you? A bit sensitive dont you think? How about you just do what you do and let them do what they do? Everybody should be there getting along, not comparing who has the bigger dicks. You need to shut your face and so does your girlfriend by the sound of it, now kindly get off our forum. As for Dsr77whateverthefuck, the usual, go fuck yourself you loser.

Toilet_D
10-21-2010, 12:26 PM

And I qoute

you really need to stop now, derek.

syeve
10-21-2010, 12:29 PM
Ohhhh..nocaps....I just got that.

Kennyredline
10-21-2010, 12:32 PM

Go practice walking upright, you fucking braindead baby-raping redneck.
Driving a pickup; so easy that cavemen do it.

Tik-Tok
10-21-2010, 12:33 PM
... For those who lack any sense of knowledge to tell the diff between someone born without knee caps and a midget and feel like big men cussing him out because of if.. Please pat yourselves on the back...

Am I the only one seeing the irony here?

Seriously though nocaps123, the OP came on here with an honest apology, and you and your bf feel the need to keep raging on him? He had an honest post about what was actually happening in his truck, not knowing even if you were on here. If he and his friends actually were "gossiping" and "giggling" about you and your friends, do you think he would even make such a post?

Please, grow up.

nocaps123
10-21-2010, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Toilet_D

you really need to stop now, derek.

They asked me to post it so I did

syeve
10-21-2010, 12:47 PM
So you weren't the guy with no knee caps and a bat in your hand?

nocaps123
10-21-2010, 01:00 PM
So you weren't the guy with no knee caps and a bat in your hand?

That'd be me, what I'd like to know is why the idea of the bat in my hand was for that exact intention? yes i was parked beside the red truck talking to my girl friend who was not part of this at all, and the 2 ppl in the red truck, the bat was put into my hand as a joke as i was still sitting in my car??

Originally posted by Tik-Tok

Am I the only one seeing the irony here?

Seriously though nocaps123, the OP came on here with an honest apology, and you and your bf feel the need to keep raging on him? He had an honest post about what was actually happening in his truck, not knowing even if you were on here. If he and his friends actually were "gossiping" and "giggling" about you and your friends, do you think he would even make such a post?

Please, grow up.

Did you see me post anything wrong coming from myself? no? The people in the red truck asked me to post what they thought as they are friends of mine so that is what I did,
I MYSELF did not slander in anypost what the orginal poster said

texasnick
10-21-2010, 01:02 PM

And I qoute:

Thanks guys
D-bags gf

I went to a Grey Cup game a few years ago in Vancouver, and there was a girl there with her boyfriend, who, I would imagine from your post, shares your attitude and general disregard for others.

Anyways, long story short, she lipped off the guy sitting in front of her the whole game, and at one point when he tried to ignore her, she punched him in the back of the head while the boyfriend just sat and laughed about it.

About 30 minutes later, I go to grab a beer and what do I see, but that same girl get KNOCKED OUT COLD by the guy she was lipping/punched while walking to the washroom.

It will catch up with you eventually. Enjoy!

bjstare
10-21-2010, 01:10 PM
Ohhhh..nocaps....I just got that.
:rofl: Me too!

Kittens11
10-21-2010, 02:31 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by nocaps123
[B]

That'd be me, what I'd like to know is why the idea of the bat in my hand was for that exact intention? yes i was parked beside the red truck talking to my girl friend who was not part of this at all, and the 2 ppl in the red truck, the bat was put into my hand as a joke as i was still sitting in my car??

You sound like the guys on to catch a predator... "no i just stopped and picked up these condoms and lube for my cat whiskers i wasn't gonna do anything with this girl just wanted to talk"

KO22
10-21-2010, 02:38 PM
LEGiiT

OMG HAHAHAH .. I WAS THERE!

I was in the black SRT-4, hahaha it was all those guys in the 4X4's hey.. and the girl was in a dodge ram 1500/2500 cant remember, she asked me the same thing, "do you have a staring problem, why are you staring at me" me and my buddies just laughed, dont know what the who big deal of it was, why would i stare at someone? the girl honestly starred at me for 20 mins probably not even blinking hahahah

what a cunt, fat little piggy didnt get treated to nice by the zoo keepers that day, i wanted to hook her up to my car and drag her for couple km's.. anyone see that idiot in his 240 do a drift and almost fly into subway? i was hoping we would have so I could have gotten and made a sandwich for myself I was starving! haha

:rofl: :goflames:

Shlade
10-21-2010, 02:48 PM
ahahahahahaha

austic
10-21-2010, 02:48 PM
Rednecks, pig girls and midgets with bats...... Sounds like a scene from a Jackass movie. I am sure it is much funnier in my head than it really was.

KO22
10-21-2010, 03:01 PM
oink oink :rofl:

KO22
10-21-2010, 03:13 PM
and for you no caps gf.. we weren't staring at you, I had my window down slightly with music blaring and buddies of mine are drunk as balls because I picked them up after the flames game/hitman game or whatever they were at and they were sitting in the back singing songs of the radio like miley cyrus or some shit hahahahhahaha, then once i looked over who was around i saw you staring at me from your red truck... and i here you yell something at me to which i cut the music of and asked you to repeat that which i replied I dont know what you are talking about haha.. your fucking physo, stop looking around for fights, you look and talk with so much trash, live life, go get a job that doesnt entail you to get high and clean up shit of the highway, or cleaning piss of toilet seats.. THANKS FOR RUINING MILEY CYRUS'S CHORUS FOR ME! hahahhaha :rofl:

thinmyster
10-21-2010, 03:26 PM
subscribed! LOL

thepyrofish
10-21-2010, 03:35 PM

And I qoute

It's OK dude, I used to have really low self-esteem too. I used to think everyone around me was judging me, or talking about me, laughing at me. It drove me crazy. I was an angry boy, full of big talk but not much more. Then one day I had a stunning realization...

Nobody gives a fuck about me. Really! The random people you pass on the street, that you bump into at timmies, they don't give a fuck about you! They will have forgotten about you 30 seconds later, unless you go and make an ass out of yourself fluffing your tailfeathers and talking shit.

Grow up man. The world does not revovle around you. You're not the most important person in the city of Calgary, probably not even in most rooms you walk into.

thepyrofish
10-21-2010, 03:36 PM
Too retarded to edit properly...

kvg
10-21-2010, 03:44 PM
You think she doesn't like her boyfriend and wants to see him beat up.:dunno:

Unknown303
10-21-2010, 03:52 PM
What are these people doing rolling around with Hank's dad. Does sounds like a episode of king of the hill. Bunch of hillbillies trying to start shit and ol nocaps defending his honor or what ever the fuck he was doing.

nocaps123
10-21-2010, 04:17 PM
It just goes to show how much any of you actually read.
first of all theres a few parties involved here.
1. red truck occupants (guy and a girl)
2.land rover occupants (several guys)
3. Black car behind us (several people)
4. My car with me and a friend in it.

land rover occupants doing whatever they were doing and truck occupants doing whatever they were doing and us talking to the people in the truck
as for myself: to the orginal poster of this thread,
I was sitting in my car and because chat had come up about you flashing your highbeams after raising your air ride at the truck, i pulled the bat out and said wouldent it be funny if "DADDYS" headlight on "DADDYS" land rover got smashed out. everyone had some laughs then It went right back where it goes in my car.
I did not say anything to you, your friends or anyone else. and I never once got out of my vehicle

for those that seem to think my girlfriend was the girl in the truck, shes not, the girl that was outside the truck standing inbetween my car and the truck is.

Its entertaining and :bullshit: that your all attacking me when I didnt do anything? sat there chatting, the usuall thing to do at tims.

and to clear up one more thing, whoever said a 240 drift and almost hit the subway, I got a call saying people thought that was me, to clairify i left the parking lot at the exit of on the otherside of staples not by subway and took it easy, it was one of those 240's sitten near the back on the lot that ripped outta there and almost lost his car

EvolizePhoto
10-21-2010, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Toilet_D
ohhh, small small world...
the guy with no knee caps is Derek Lane, he's a friend of mine's friend. and from what i hear he's quite the mouth piece.

feel free to harass, gents! http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs052.snc1/2920_83648996214_635566214_2915873_8085122_n.jpg that him? I know the guy too. I used to frequent that tims for more years than I care to remember. the guys out there pick fights because they like the drama, and its never fair. They will take 3+ guys and try to kick the shit out of somebody who doesn't come there often. I've seen it backfire too, when the person actually gets out of the car and show them what is up. Sigh, le tims. Some good times down there hey Tomaz?

Tik-Tok
10-21-2010, 04:28 PM

Its entertaining and :bullshit: that your all attacking me when I didnt do anything? sat there chatting, the usuall thing to do at tims.

It's because you're posting for other people, and your grammar skills were a little lack luster for those posts.

nocaps123
10-21-2010, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

It's because you're posting for other people, and your grammar skills were a little lack luster for those posts.

Sorry dude, they dont have accounts and wrote me what they wanted posted so

sillysod
10-21-2010, 04:31 PM
...i pulled the bat out and said wouldent it be funny if "DADDYS" headlight on "DADDYS" land rover got smashed out. everyone had some laughs...

:facepalm:

For this maneuver alone I vote for life time ban.

kvg
10-21-2010, 04:31 PM
Sorry but you pulled a bat over high beams?:drama: Even if the OP was trying to be a douche that was a bad move. :facepalm:
You live, you learn though.

EvolizePhoto
10-21-2010, 04:32 PM
. Cut out the shenanigans, stop getting your girlfriend to pick fights for you. Some people who still go there still try to maintain a pleasant image of the place and don't like when clowns like you roll in bringing cops behind them.