PDA

View Full Version : Paranormal State on A&E...

EK 2.0
10-17-2010, 01:32 PM
I don't know if I fully believe in the spirit world, and demons and poltergeists...haha...I mean I don't believe in religion anymore...and this stuff has basis from religion...haha...so I guess I sort of answered my own questions....

I also don't know if this shit is rigged, or set up/edited for TV purposes and entertainment...

But, I have to say it's quite the interesting and entertaining show, for the history and the depth that people believe in whatever it is they believe in...there is a marathon on today on A&E...which ends tonight with the new episode...

Just something cool to watch during the month of All Hallows' Eve...

dj_rice
10-17-2010, 01:44 PM
I've watched this show numerous times only to be disappointed everytime, they never catch anything on camera and the stuff they do record on audio is borderline.

Ghosthunters International is better in terms of actually getting stuff on evidence, going to haunted castles in England and worldwide.

EK 2.0
10-17-2010, 01:52 PM
Cool thanks, I'll keep an eye out for the Ghost Hunters show...

dj_rice
10-17-2010, 01:57 PM
http://re1ease.net/tv-shows/ghost-hunters-international/index.html

http://re1ease.net/tv-shows/ghost-hunters/index.html

vengie
10-17-2010, 02:20 PM
Ghost Adventures is a pretty good show as well! they catch some extremely trippy stuff! wether or not its true, who knows... But its entertaining.

You do have to watch it on youtube though... I'm not sure what channel it is here.

syritis
10-17-2010, 08:26 PM
I 100% believe in the spirit world. I also believe that 90% of the people who say they had an experience are full of shit.

I really like paranormal state. but the chip guy pisses me off. guy spouts bull shit from both ends. I watched one episode about burning a tree released spirits that are terrorizing this family. chip is sitting in the house at dead time and he reacts to a moving chair WAY before it moves. and it's the chair right beside him so it's super obvious that he moved it with his foot.

Jeremiah
10-17-2010, 11:12 PM
Ghost Hunters is a pretty terrible show. I used to watch unsolved mysteries as a kid, and always believed in this kind of stuff, but since have shown little to not interest.

http://vodpod.com/watch/2318777-south-park-ghost-hunters-spoof

:D

Xtrema
10-18-2010, 05:03 PM
Paranormal State is great at putting me to sleep. I don't think I stay up long enough to see the ending of a single episode. The "director" is more boring and monotone than Ben Stein.

Can't believe that shit get a 2nd season.

Unknown303
10-18-2010, 05:10 PM
Ghost Hunters actually set crap up. There's a Youtube video showing them screwing around.

ericchoweg
10-18-2010, 05:14 PM
ek you want to see something scary even if its fake check out paranormal activity 2 this weekend

Unknown303
10-18-2010, 05:29 PM
ohfocjCX2sc

n1zm0
10-18-2010, 06:06 PM
^ :rofl: the last one

as said, i have never ONCE watched one where they've caught anything, just a bunch of fake bewildered faces

dj_rice
10-18-2010, 06:51 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo its not real :cry: :cry:

almerick
10-18-2010, 08:53 PM
'A Haunting' on Discovery is pretty creepy as well

Unknown303
10-18-2010, 08:58 PM
I think if ghosts were real they would have better things to do than chase around Mario and Luigi while the wander around homes in the dark. :dunno: Really? Because of that big study that said ghosts only show up when it's creepy and dark? I'm pretty sure they could do the same show with the lights on and find just as much nothing.

revelations
10-18-2010, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Jeremiah
Ghost Hunters is a pretty terrible show. I used to watch unsolved mysteries as a kid, and always believed in this kind of stuff, but since have shown little to not interest.

http://vodpod.com/watch/2318777-south-park-ghost-hunters-spoof

:D

My god, the intro still haunts me to this day.

F4cyauCH_gg

Type_S1
10-18-2010, 10:18 PM
I could never get into these shows. Probably because I think ghosts and demons are complete bullshit. Just seem's like a bunch of set up stuff and people acting scared.

revelations
10-18-2010, 10:26 PM
^ I'd guess that at least 50% is BS, but many are not explainable by any conventional, traditional scientific means.