PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy Theory's

James
12-31-2003, 04:54 AM
I originally got an email with this link over a year ago, so im sure alot of you have seen it. I'm Not sure if its been posted on beyond before but it would have been a while ago and the Religion thread has died off a bit so i figured it was time to create some more Controversy :D, after all it is winter, nothing really happening in the car scene in cow-town. Anyway, im pretty open-minded, so i found it very intriguing and i cant sleep right now, so ive been reading up on alot of different conspiracy theory's :tongue:..... lets just start with this one, 9/11....I think the U.S. Government has some explaining to do!

http://www.serendipity.li/wtc.html

three.eighteen.
12-31-2003, 05:34 AM
right after it happened, part of me said it was some crazy conspiracy to cause war...but believing it would be an injustice to the lives that were lost on 9/11, unless it can be absolutely proven

James
12-31-2003, 05:45 AM
Im not tryin to take anything away from the fact that thousands of innocent people Died that day, but read the end of point 11 "The U.S.A. — a Terrorist State "....makes 9/11 seem very small in comparison.

three.eighteen.
12-31-2003, 06:08 AM
oh no, its horrible that so many ppl died, but the fact that there is any kind of dispute over what they died over is disgusting

in fact, i felt that this had something to do with bush being elected over gore...al gore didn't have any of those drug-use or stupidity related allegations against him...but they elect a former war-mongering president's son...obviously he's a fucking tool!

tegdream
12-31-2003, 07:02 PM
9/11 seems big cuz its in the US thats all, anywhere else and it wouldnt have mattered...these things happen everywhere else all the times, no one talks about it though :rolleyes:

Toma
12-31-2003, 09:25 PM
Yeah, no shit, an earthquake hits Iran, adn 50,000 die just like that, and the west with their bog hearts offer $80o,000 :confused:

googe
01-01-2004, 04:14 PM
is it true that cell phones dont work on planes?

DUBBED
01-01-2004, 07:16 PM
That's a crazy article. I have to read that again and think about it a little more before I believe in it a little more though.

88CRX
01-01-2004, 08:39 PM
makes you think.......

ryder_23
01-01-2004, 08:45 PM
Yeah, that really makes you think...

And i fully believe the us has the means to make this happen...but who knows...:thumbsup:

Redlyne_mr2
01-01-2004, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by googe
Who knows..I took a call by accident on a place once..no problems

Weapon_R
01-01-2004, 11:42 PM

I made a call on a cell phone before in an airplane, but I was flying over a Canadian city

DUBBED
01-02-2004, 06:52 PM
It is quite possible that this was organized by a group of wealthy business men. They could have paid off Bush to organize military cooperation. The guy who that July took ownership of all the 7 WT buildings would benefit GREATLY from the insurance collections. Then since they could just build a memorial over the site he could just run with the cash. Petroleum moguls would pay Bush off to go to war with Iraq/Afghanistan so they could go in and take over oil fields. After the attack on the U.S. Bush could then justify an attack on the middle east to finish what his dad was not able to finish 13 years ago. If you put the pieces together it all makes perfect sense, and if there was one country in the world that would be able to pull this off it would be the United States. I just do not think that Bush would be so willing to put the lives of so many Americans at risk and basically murder thousands of people. I guess it would depend on how much money he was offered. Out of all of the evidence presented on that website I find much of it to be relevent, but also twists of the truth. The page regarding the Boeing flying into the Pentagon amazes me. Is it possible though that the US was covering up a missile attack on the Pentagon? Embarrassed that they were not able to track an enemy jet so close to their main military headquarters. I think it is highly unlikely that such mass destruction was organized by Americans, but there's still part of me that believes Bush could ultimately be responsible.

rice_eater
01-08-2004, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by tegdream
9/11 seems big cuz its in the US thats all, anywhere else and it wouldnt have mattered...these things happen everywhere else all the times, no one talks about it though :rolleyes:

exactly...look how many people get blown up in Israel, how many civil wars are in Africa, and how much other shit happens in the world. Do we give a shit?

rice_eater
01-08-2004, 02:50 AM

if that was true then they wouldn't constantly tell you to turn them off :D

googe
01-08-2004, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by rice_eater

if that was true then they wouldn't constantly tell you to turn them off:rolleyes:

k, i dont ride airplanes, just wondering

rice_eater
01-08-2004, 10:53 AM
:)

sexualbanana
01-08-2004, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by rice_eater

if that was true then they wouldn't constantly tell you to turn them off :D

I think you're supposed to turn them off because your cell phone is constantly trying to find a signal, and that may interfere with the plane's instruments.

rc2002
01-08-2004, 12:34 PM
I only got about halfway through that webpage. It's a ver detailed and complete article. The explanation that it was a missle instead of a jet hitting the Pentagon was very realistic. The exit hole was about the size of a car, and there were no bodies or any parts of the airplane whatsoever at the scene...

Gondi Stylez
01-08-2004, 01:31 PM
WOW!!

I have thought alot of these ideas before cuz i think the US goverenment is BS! Bush thinks hes the fuckin king and thinks he can run every person in the fuckin world! if i was a big time political leader i would bomb bush and all his fuckin supporters!! reading this article has made me sick because ALOT of americans and some canadians are so ignorant to the fact that the US is fuckin money and power hungry fuckers!

dont get me worng, i feel for all the victims of 9/11, but if for one minitue ppl saw what happens in third world contries then 9/11 would seem so trival in a REALLY REALLY fucked up way! imigine what it would be like to watch ur whole family be gunned down in front of you face?!?!?! maybe bush should realize that he is a arrogant little prick and should be takin out of power! i persoanlly hate politics but i do know that electing bush to pwer was the dumbest political move i have ever seen!!

i hope what i said did not offend anyone! i was just ranting! i am of a minority race myself so maybe that is the reason why im so strong on my stand to this topic!!

again sorry if this did offend someone! that is not my intention at all!

Nizmo_GTR
01-10-2004, 01:00 PM
check this pic out. It shows a pic of a piece of the airliner that crashed into the pentagon despite that the conspiracy article said that no airliner crashed into the pentagon.

http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=www.pentagonmiracle.com/347821.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.pentagonmiracle.com/9-11%2520Pictures.htm&h=337&w=512&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dpentagon%2Bterrorist%2Battack%26start%3D80%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26sa%3DN

DUBBED
01-10-2004, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Nizmo_GTR
check this pic out. It shows a pic of a piece of the airliner that crashed into the pentagon despite that the conspiracy article said that no airliner crashed into the pentagon.

Apparently a Boeing hit the Pentagon right? Where's the tail? Where are the wings? Where is the luggage? That 15 square foot section of sheet metal does not explain anything.

A_3
01-10-2004, 07:42 PM
Wow, that's some crazy shit... the only thing that throws me is people died on that flight that "hit" the pentagon what happend to all those people if the plane didn't hit the pentagon, were they made up? or did the U.S. take a plane out somewhere else in the U.S. without letting anyone else know???

AquamosH
01-10-2004, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by A_3
Wow, that's some crazy shit... the only thing that throws me is people died on that flight that "hit" the pentagon what happend to all those people if the plane didn't hit the pentagon, were they made up? or did the U.S. take a plane out somewhere else in the U.S. without letting anyone else know???

"Meanwhile (by sometime between 9:15 a.m. and 9:45 a.m.) all four AA and UA jets have landed at the military base to which they were directed. The 199 (later listed) passengers and crew from AA Flight 77, AA Flight 11 and UA Flight 175 are herded onto UA Flight 93, where they join the 33 (later listed) passengers and crew, for a total of 232 people. Explosives are loaded on board."

"Either explosives on board UA Flight 93 are detonated, or the jet is blown apart by a missile fired by a U.S. Air Force F-16 fighter jet, over Pennsylvania (at 10:37 a.m., almost two hours after it took off from Newark Airport). All passengers and crew from all four "hijacked" planes, perhaps or perhaps not including those 34 (later unlisted) passengers (including Mohammad Atta) who are part of the operation, are in this way eliminated."

DUBBED
01-10-2004, 08:00 PM
^^^ That's just the writer's opinion of what "actually" happened on 9/11. There is no way to prove which is true.

T5_X
01-10-2004, 09:30 PM
That site gets me thinking but in no way am I convinced about what it says.

http://www.serendipity.li/wot/visites8.jpg

Because planes can only fly in 2 dimensions ;)

rogue
01-11-2004, 02:40 AM
well that is some of the biggest bull shit i ever read what a waste of 15 mins. Missles and remote control hahahaha. First off they would have to pay of NORAD in which Canada has a great number of controllers and officers watching 24hours a day and then the controllers of new your and washington (where supposedly the remote aircraft "appeared" and took the other flights route over) you can JUST appear on the radar unless it is a stealth boeing :D. I know alot of people hate America but to waste time coming up with this shit is just dumb. Aircraft fuel will take longer to burn then 10mins since it is like kerosene it will burn off in layers and the aircraft were full. The building is designed with trusses for floor support so as soon as it heats up the thin metal in the truss will warp which then starts a domino effect. I think America is taking advantage of 911 to clean up some hot spots in the world but to deny who was responsible for this crime is just silly.

James
01-11-2004, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by rogue
The building is designed with trusses for floor support so as soon as it heats up the thin metal in the truss will warp which then starts a domino effect. .

Is that a fact? :dunno:

ryder_23
01-11-2004, 03:36 AM
^
if so, thats a shitty design, especially for a building that tall...but who knows...i didnt build it or design it.

and i think if anyone were to pull something like this off, in a country like us, canada, etc...i think the us could be the one with the slightest possibility to pull it off...but still unlikly....

and rogue, if you do all the calculations of jet fuel, 10 000gallons of it, can be consumed in 5 minutes in a space like the wtc floors, there was around 6700gallons on the plan, 3000-3500 of which was destroyed in initial hit ...and also this isnt the first place i've read that the jet fuel played no role in the collapse of the towers, its pretty we'll known that thats a load of shit. and if u want me to bust out the chemical reactions i will...but that would take me an hour or so to write...good chem final exam question tho

googe
01-11-2004, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by T5_X
That site gets me thinking but in no way am I convinced about what it says.

http://www.serendipity.li/wot/visites8.jpg

Because planes can only fly in 2 dimensions ;)

what do you mean by that? they know the angle it approached at....

rogue
01-11-2004, 03:00 PM
yea the truss thing is a fact and i was talking about the fuel through my buddy who is a pilot so i am not TO sure about that but i was taking him for his word. The building was built amazingly fast for its time due to the truss style construction and it is not an uncommon occurance.

T5_X
01-12-2004, 08:35 PM

what do you mean by that? they know the angle it approached at....

??? How do they know what angle it struck the building at?

three.eighteen.
01-23-2004, 04:10 AM
but still...everyone/everything on a plane must go thru a metal detector, therefore limiting the terrorists choice of weapons to take on to the plane...so wtf did they threaten everyone with?

James
01-23-2004, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by three.eighteen.
but still...everyone/everything on a plane must go thru a metal detector, therefore limiting the terrorists choice of weapons to take on to the plane...so wtf did they threaten everyone with?

Weapons of Mass Destruction of course ;)

angierideswitme
01-26-2004, 06:48 PM
box cuters, or ceramic knifes

you ever read the book hatchet? well he uses a rock for spear heads and shit, like i think it's flint, this would easily pass through a metal detector, and be able to harm some one

VTEC_Junkie
01-27-2004, 12:32 AM
We can all agree that if the US wanted to do something like this, they are one of the only countries who could... I don't see the reasoning for them killing there own people, that website gives a few valid arguments, the one about the extra "engine" or whatever it was on the 767 that hit the south tower seems a little fishy... None of us will ever know the truth , we can all speculate on what we think happened, but until someone comes forward and says that the US had an invlovment in this then people will continue to blame the hi jackers and Osama... That is propaganda for you...

Khyron
01-27-2004, 02:18 AM
Blah - I've seen the Pentagon page before, and it was debunked just like the "fake moon landing" pages. There were witnesses that saw the plane hit the building, and there was tons of wreckage. Just because they don't show it in the article doesn't mean it wasn't there.

When the WTC was designed, the designers really did design it to survive a plane impact. The problem was, there were no planes the size of a 747 back then.

Khyron

.90 caliber
02-01-2004, 05:31 PM
what can you do

Pluggo
02-01-2004, 05:42 PM
What about George W and his meeting with Bin Laden's family the day before
9/11. And what about the fact the only passenger plane that was allowed to fly during the ban following 9/11 was the one flying the Bin Laden family back to Saudi Arabia?

mo_virgin
02-02-2004, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by Pluggo
What about George W and his meeting with Bin Laden's family the day before
9/11. And what about the fact the only passenger plane that was allowed to fly during the ban following 9/11 was the one flying the Bin Laden family back to Saudi Arabia?

Are you serious? got some solid evidence man?

googe
02-02-2004, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by mo_virgin

Are you serious? got some solid evidence man?

yeah, it was george sr actually, and bin ladens brother or father...it was on CBS yesterday, they had some discomforting info

mo_virgin
02-02-2004, 07:52 AM
THats some crazy sh.....

three.eighteen.
02-04-2004, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by angierideswitme
box cuters, or ceramic knifes

you ever read the book hatchet? well he uses a rock for spear heads and shit, like i think it's flint, this would easily pass through a metal detector, and be able to harm some one

if a plane of even 30 ppl knew they were getting hijacked by maybe 2-3 terrorists with tiny handheld weapons...someone would have stepped up...