Auto or Manual? : Auto
Odometer Reading : 220000
Location of Vehicle : Sw Calgary
Asking Price : 1000

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : 403 700 1049
Price reduced from 1300$
[B[Pictures[/B]:http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-PRICE-REDUCED-1995-Ford-Explorer-Limited-4X4-Bent-connecting-rod-W0QQAdIdZ236705601

Looking to sell my '95 Explorer Limited, -Has Bent connecting rod

The vehicle is in great condition, I have owned the vehicle since '96 and therefore are the second owner,
Its fully loaded, Leather, Power mirrors seats windows, Tilt steering, factory stereo upgrade consisting of jbl deck amp and concealed subwoofer,
Everything works great,
Factory air ride suspension lifts vehicle when towing and offroad
4wd Engages and works great,(transfer case has 2Hi, 4Auto and 4Low)
Transmission shifts smooth no slipping or clunking,
Body is in good condition, only one small rust spot on the back passenger door,
Has Class 5 2" Hitch and trailer wiring

Paint Looks rough in the photos but it is just dirty, I haven't had a chance to wash it off as my hoses are frozen solid from this little cold snap

The engine got Hydrolocked going too fast through a deeper than I thought puddle after one of the large hail storms in august(No hail damage to body)
I pulled the engine to find a bent connecting rod,
That is all the damage done to the vehicle, Engine rebuild/Connecting rod replacement is an easy option also.

All connections are Marked and labeled, all the vehicle needs is a new engine, Which can be had for about ~150 bucks from pick and pull, or can be found in Ford Aerostars which can be had for about 200 bucks.

The job is a weekend project for any do it yourself mechanics however I do not have the space to work on the vehicle anymore.

Includes Haynes Vehicle manual which guides step by step on installation of the engine, It was my guide on removing it.
and an engine code checker, Plugs into your engine bay and shows diagnostic codes from check engine lights

Price is Flexible, looking for quick sale.

Thanks.