PDA

View Full Version : Why are you driving in my country? Germany Boy!

Xtrema
10-19-2010, 06:07 PM
R2TXdLuqpSg

You WILL get violated.

:rofl:

maxomilll
10-19-2010, 06:11 PM
:rofl: :rofl: hahah WHAAT?! ''your ass will be hurting for a month!''

Pollywog
10-19-2010, 06:28 PM
I don't know how the driver kept a straight face. I personally would've been pissing my pants laughing at that child-like cop.

jaysas_63
10-19-2010, 06:32 PM
this is fucking GOLDEN:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Cos
10-19-2010, 06:32 PM
or you will....... get violated :rofl:

Twin_Cam_Turbo
10-19-2010, 06:47 PM
Haha!

ryanallan
10-19-2010, 06:54 PM
haha wow, as soon as the cop found out the guy was from Germany his tone quickly changed

shakalaka
10-19-2010, 06:56 PM
I thought that was nice of the cop. Didn't even give him a ticket in the end, just letting him go with a warning and a little insult. lol

Reminds of something that happened to me and a couple of friends about a couple of months back in the NE. Friend was driving his Merc and I was in the passenger seat with another person in the back. The cop pulled him over for doing 42 or something in a playground zone. The usual, 'if you can afford such a nice car, you can afford a ticket' dialogues were passed. And my friend being the shameless guy that he is, kept on pleading anyway. So eventually the cop was like fine, 'either I can give you a ticket or I can embarrass you in front of your friends. What do you want?' Haha

Without thinking twice the friend picked the latter option, obviously. I took this as an opportunity to rip on him a little in front of the cop as well, when I said, 'it's okay officer you can embarrass him, he does to himself all the time anyway.' lol We all had a laugh and went on our way without the ticket. Five minutes later we realized that neither the driver or the guy in the back seat were wearing their seat belts. Good thing the cop didn't notice. Haha