PDA

View Full Version : Birdman gets a new Bugatti Veyron

911fever
10-19-2010, 10:20 PM
http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/stopthepresses/252390/birdman-shows-off-his-21-million-bugatti/;_ylt=Au_ckjnFVI0wM97yNvUftEKLxyUv

red too. So crazy

adidas
10-19-2010, 10:27 PM
Sick rolling footage!

BrknFngrs
10-19-2010, 10:34 PM
Meh, he doesn't even live in Toronto so I'm not impressed.

RY213
10-19-2010, 10:38 PM
Birdman bought the car thinking it would elevate his social status, when in reality he cheapened the car instead...

Scat E46
10-19-2010, 10:39 PM
So classy, not. Can't even understand the guy

you&me
10-19-2010, 10:43 PM
Article dated August 12.

The internets already laughed him and this story into obscurity. My apologies if it somehow hadn't already been posted on beyond.

LadyLuck
10-19-2010, 10:45 PM
How annoying...every 2 seconds fucking BLEEP! :banghead:

slinkie
10-19-2010, 10:54 PM
"bird man" what

EK 2.0
10-19-2010, 11:03 PM
I don't understand what happened to hip-hop...

Birdman and Weezy, and Young Money are all fucking jokes to hip hop...

Zephyr
10-19-2010, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by RY213
Birdman bought the car thinking it would elevate his social status, when in reality he cheapened the car instead...

QFTW

Bugatti Veyron built to show true automotive engineering milestones and built with passion.... then degraded by this...

vengie
10-19-2010, 11:11 PM
Song completely ruined the video, and the thought that a brutal rapper such as himself can afford such a toy... :facepalm:

would not be surprised if its been crashed already.

Awd-Tsi
10-19-2010, 11:15 PM
"I run this bitch and imma keep runnin, imma keep runnin but Neva runnin outta money":bigpimp:

turbotrip
10-19-2010, 11:41 PM
birdman and wayne both have veyrons, they eatin good

Chantastic
10-19-2010, 11:55 PM
Birdman? LOL

Also, you can just tell it's just another fancy car to him. He just walks up and plops inside, never even took a walk around lol. Didn't Buggatti specifically say they didn't want this car being sold to a a bunch of rappers?

EK 2.0
10-20-2010, 12:02 AM
He's not a rapper anymore....

He's a "mogul"....

chkolny541
10-20-2010, 12:06 AM
unique color

LongCity
10-20-2010, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by EK 2.0
He's not a rapper anymore....

He's a "mogul"....

Trying to be.
He's such a clown saying he was showing interest in owning the Miami Dolphins then the owner of the team comes out and says he had no idea about any of it. Tried starting an O&G company or something along those lines and no one believed him, so to show his commitment, he tattooed the company name/logo onto his head. That shit the bed so he covered it up with a red star cause he's a wannabe gangster. Such a fraud. Stealing money from the OG members of Cash Money, too.

bastardchild
10-20-2010, 12:31 AM
FREE WEEZY

uptown.
10-20-2010, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by EK 2.0
I don't understand what happened to hip-hop...

Birdman and Weezy, and Young Money are all fucking jokes to hip hop...

Too true, its nowhere near as good anymore

arian_ma
10-20-2010, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by bastardchild
FREE WEEZY
No...don't.
:guns:

Awd-Tsi
10-20-2010, 08:51 AM
Where's weezy?
Edit: guess he has a 8 month jail for having a loaded gun on his tourbus

nixrx8
10-20-2010, 09:00 AM
FREE WEEZY

:thumbsup: :D

Canadian 2.5RS
10-20-2010, 09:37 AM
FREE WEEZY

Shank Weezy!

tehwegz
10-20-2010, 12:36 PM
is he drunk?

jaysas_63
10-20-2010, 12:54 PM
i dont like his music, hes ugly, and a fuckin goof....BUT hes still worth half a billion dollars, so dont hate the player guys, hate the game :rofl:

bubbley
10-20-2010, 12:57 PM
Stunna!!

911fever
10-20-2010, 02:26 PM
But you already knew all that. What you want to know is how much cash money does Birdman have. Well consider this: Cash Money Records is the most commercially successful label in the history of hip-hop music with 50 million records sold and annual revenues in excess of $100 million. By the time Birdman was 22 he had already amassed a net worth of $40 million. Eventually Cash Money signed a distribution deal with Universal Music which would net the company a minimum of $30 million before a single record is even printed. But in the boldest move of all, when Cash Money signed with Universal they negotiated a deal which would allow them to own their masters, a deal that not even The Beatles ever had! So instead of getting a few pennies for every record sold the company gets several dollars of the profits generated per unit.

Birdman owns a $30 million condo in Miami. He claims that every 6 months he buys 100 new cars and gives away all the “old” ones. At any given time he is wearing millions of dollars worth jewelry including a 15 carat black diamond ring and matching earrings and a $500,000 grill on his teeth. He personally lost 20 houses and 50 cars including 2 Maybachs and 4 Ferraris during hurricane Katrina.

beyond_ban
10-20-2010, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by 911fever
He personally lost 20 houses and 50 cars including 2 Maybachs and 4 Ferraris during hurricane Katrina.

:eek:

What a fucker. I want to extort him, anyone down?

Chester
10-20-2010, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by jaysas_63
i dont like his music, hes ugly, and a fuckin goof....BUT hes still worth half a billion dollars, so dont hate the player guys, hate the game :rofl:

QFT. I don't car if his music sucks, the guy is filthy rich, he went right some where.

Watched the vid without sound. Car is sick.

LongCity
10-20-2010, 03:03 PM
What the hell?! Which artists of Cash Money have sold that many records for that label to accumulate 50M in record sales? I only recall this fool going platinum just once. I know it's probably worldwide sales but I still can't fathom those numbers. Juve was probably their best artist, ever. And Manny Fresh's beats all follow the same boom boom clap sound.

bubbley
10-20-2010, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by 911fever
But you already knew all that. What you want to know is how much cash money does Birdman have. Well consider this: Cash Money Records is the most commercially successful label in the history of hip-hop music with 50 million records sold and annual revenues in excess of $100 million. By the time Birdman was 22 he had already amassed a net worth of $40 million. Eventually Cash Money signed a distribution deal with Universal Music which would net the company a minimum of $30 million before a single record is even printed. But in the boldest move of all, when Cash Money signed with Universal they negotiated a deal which would allow them to own their masters, a deal that not even The Beatles ever had! So instead of getting a few pennies for every record sold the company gets several dollars of the profits generated per unit.

Birdman owns a $30 million condo in Miami. He claims that every 6 months he buys 100 new cars and gives away all the “old” ones. At any given time he is wearing millions of dollars worth jewelry including a 15 carat black diamond ring and matching earrings and a $500,000 grill on his teeth. He personally lost 20 houses and 50 cars including 2 Maybachs and 4 Ferraris during hurricane Katrina.

Relax, he also said he is in the process of buying a portion of the Miami Dolphins and is going through the NFL approval process. When the Dolphins organization was asked this it turned out to be a whole bunch of crap. Also, his oil business..he just talks alot of smack, he is filthy rich tho.

ddduke
10-20-2010, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by LongCity
What the hell?! Which artists of Cash Money have sold that many records for that label to accumulate 50M in record sales? I only recall this fool going platinum just once. I know it's probably worldwide sales but I still can't fathom those numbers. Juve was probably their best artist, ever. And Manny Fresh's beats all follow the same boom boom clap sound.

I'm going to say there's a ton of big artists that came out of Cash Money. Big Tymers album was huge, Manny fresh back in the day, Lil Wayne, Hot Boyz album, BG, Juvenile, 2 Pistols had a huge hit last year, Bow Wow (he's hurt, but still a pretty big name), DJ KHALED, Drake, Jay Sean is blowing up, Nicki Minaj is probably the biggest girl rapper out right now and there's still a ton more.

He may not be well spoken and be ugly, but he's a good business man and if he can afford the car then I think he deserves it.

uptown.
10-20-2010, 11:09 PM
even though hes filthy rich you should still need some credibility to buy a veyron. Something along the same lines as ferrari did with the enzo

jaysas_63
10-20-2010, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by uptown.
even though hes filthy rich you should still need some credibility to buy a veyron. Something along the same lines as ferrari did with the enzo

anybody with enough money can buy any car second hand, as it should be.

except for the LFA if Toyota has anything to do about it:rofl:

4lti
10-20-2010, 11:23 PM
You can feel the jealousy real good in this thread hahahah.
Stop hating on him for being rich.
Its not like hes killing people for his money.

Shit if he bought this while selling drugs would you feel better?
I think its sick that he bought one.
From the bottom to buying vyrons, either way Birdmans made it.

msommers
10-20-2010, 11:25 PM
Props to him for getting one. Fortunately, these videos are much more interesting.

RXqSedWSu2k

7NZ9X9A2efA

LongCity
10-21-2010, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by ddduke

I'm going to say there's a ton of big artists that came out of Cash Money. Big Tymers album was huge, Manny fresh back in the day, Lil Wayne, Hot Boyz album, BG, Juvenile, 2 Pistols had a huge hit last year, Bow Wow (he's hurt, but still a pretty big name), DJ KHALED, Drake, Jay Sean is blowing up, Nicki Minaj is probably the biggest girl rapper out right now and there's still a ton more.

He may not be well spoken and be ugly, but he's a good business man and if he can afford the car then I think he deserves it.

Bow Wow sold the bulk (pretty much all) of his records under SoSoDef and Columbia, Khaled did his under Def Jam, and Minaj hasn't had an album. Would all album sales from previous record labels be transferred over to the new one?

turbotrip
10-21-2010, 07:39 PM
^no, but almost every album on cash money went platinum simce the 90's i think

and every singe artist left with accusations that birdman was robbing them. so he should have a pretty good chunk

Idratherbsidewayz
10-21-2010, 08:03 PM
I love the manneurisms as he's taking delivery.

They literally look like a pack of monkeys pawing at something shiny. First thing he does is say how much he spent on it and the key. Just another shiny thing to be interested in for a couple of hours...

Trash like this shouldn't be allowed to own anything so beautiful. The red looks goddamn amazing.

Cos
10-21-2010, 09:03 PM
who.... the.... fuck.... is.... birdman :dunno:

revelations
10-21-2010, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Cos
who.... the.... fuck.... is.... birdman :dunno:

For 1/2 second I thought Larry Byrd :rofl:

Rui M
10-22-2010, 12:22 AM
The guy is a billionaire.. rappers rap about money because it sells like a mofo....

bastardchild
10-22-2010, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Rui M
The guy is a billionaire.. rappers rap about money because it sells like a mofo....

He is nowhere near a billionaire.

Donmega
10-22-2010, 06:55 PM
www.freakingnews.com/The-Bird-man-of-Lincoln-Ave-circa-1921-Pictures-54944.asp&t=1&usg=AFrqEzf6AJr0q5RTTWZ5rYQ1g5q2OzmFCg

But in all seriousness........I'm jealous

Goodfella
10-22-2010, 07:38 PM
I can see alot of hate on this thread. So hes not the conventional bugatti owner, but would it make it okay if his skin was white and he had a comb over instead of a fitted cap?

msommers
10-23-2010, 01:17 AM
It's not the person but the personality. It doesn't seem like this guy cares about the fact it is a Veyron and what that means and how to appreciate that. I get the impression he cares that it costs a lot and therefore it's something he should have.

Idratherbsidewayz
10-23-2010, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by msommers
It's not the person but the personality. It doesn't seem like this guy cares about the fact it is a Veyron and what that means and how to appreciate that. I get the impression he cares that it costs a lot and therefore it's something he should have.

Exactly!! It's a complete waste, he's the furthest thing from an enthusiast. Doesn't matter what color his skin is...

Scat E46
10-23-2010, 12:20 PM
Loved the mclaren f1 vs bugatti video.

Wow. 1993 and it's stil amazing. 2 million bucks for that? I want one.

top_speed
10-23-2010, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by msommers
Soooooo......he paid for it,it is not like veyron gave it to him as a present.

spikerS
10-23-2010, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Goodfella
I can see alot of hate on this thread. So hes not the conventional bugatti owner, but would it make it okay if his skin was white and he had a comb over instead of a fitted cap?

I have no clue who anyone is mentioned in this thread, I came to check it out because of the veyron.

but, I am surprised it took 3 pages before someone had to play the race card and say "what if he was white" GTFO!

LongCity
10-23-2010, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Goodfella

Idiot.

A3GTiVR6SC
10-24-2010, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Idratherbsidewayz

They literally look like a pack of monkeys..
http://www.ep.tc/problems/seven/thats_racist.gif

LOL, just had to..

Hakkola
10-24-2010, 05:35 PM

He is nowhere near a billionaire.

No, but he is worth over 500 million. Not defending him or anything, just saying he does have a ton of cash.

bosuteye
10-31-2010, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Idratherbsidewayz

Exactly!! It's a complete waste, he's the furthest thing from an enthusiast. Doesn't matter what color his skin is...
And who made you the official automotive enthusiast judge?

Goodfella does kind of make a good point. Would there be as much hate if it was someone like Jay-Z bought it? What if it was Larry King? I don't think there would be as much hate being posted.

Either way at the end of the day, he has a Buggati and we don't and probably never will. Don't get me wrong, i'm not to fond of his music either and i personally think he isn't what hip-hop should represent. But it is what it is.

LongCity
10-31-2010, 02:52 PM
No, there would not be as much hate if Jay-Z were to buy it because he is a more respectable figure, speaks well in interviews and seems quite intellectual.

Awd-Tsi
10-31-2010, 07:32 PM
CASH MONEY!