PDA

View Full Version : Saudi Arabia - Murder is ok, being gay, you die..

ZEDGE
10-20-2010, 12:24 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-11571822

If he ever returns to his home country he faces the possibility of execution - not because of the murder, but because being gay is a capital offence in Saudi Arabia.

This is an ally of the US and Iran is not? :facepalm:

Whats the difference.

n1zm0
10-20-2010, 12:29 PM
so his servant was also his lover/masochistic play toy?

sometimes the middle east confuses the fk out of me on ALL topics

ZEDGE
10-20-2010, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by n1zm0

When you are socially and sexually oppressed by extremist religious rules and laws these things are probably quite common.

Look at the Catholics... ;)

zing

JfuckinC
10-20-2010, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by n1zm0

No shit eh... Shitty deal for the servant :thumbsdow

RIP....

clem24
10-20-2010, 02:58 PM
Sex servant slave... This whole story reminds me of Coming to America. Well, except the slave is a dude.

derpderp
10-20-2010, 05:54 PM
Nations like this are what groups like Corporate Ethics want us to continue to get our supply of oil from instead of friendly areas in Canada. :thumbsdow

CUG
10-21-2010, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by derpderp
Nations like this are what groups like Corporate Ethics want us to continue to get our supply of oil from instead of friendly areas in Canada. :thumbsdow

Supporting a country/religion with perceived oppression is the hipster thing to do.

Seanith
10-21-2010, 11:02 AM
I must point out that the consumption of alcohol is also forbidden in Sowdi Barbaria.

As extreme as it is, perhaps he needs to be made an example of and buried to the head in sand and the savages should let loose on him. Perhaps this will help bring to light the barbaric belief system that needs to be reformed out there.

Islam needs its own version of Martin Luther.