PDA

View Full Version : Collapsed lung?

Crymson
10-20-2010, 03:24 PM
Anyone every had this?

I've had some chest pain for about 2 days now, and i'm going to see the dr after work.

It's not excruciating, but it's definately hurts to breathe, stretch and move quickly so it's serious enough to take notice.

I've kind of narrowed it down via my own hypochondria and online quizzing to a partially collapsed lung, gallstones or pancreatitus. Has anyone had any of these?

Hopefully it's just something structural from working out or sleeping funny, but i always expect the worst.

Tik-Tok
10-20-2010, 03:30 PM
A co-worker had it, he said it def. excruciating enough that you KNOW you aren't getting enough oxygen, and have to get to the hospital.

I've pulled chest muscles before that made it hurt to breath, hiccup, cough, and move though. Takes about a week or so to heal.

Crymson
10-20-2010, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok
A co-worker had it, he said it def. excruciating enough that you KNOW you aren't getting enough oxygen, and have to get to the hospital.

I've pulled chest muscles before that made it hurt to breath, hiccup, cough, and move though. Takes about a week or so to heal.

It just doesn't feel like a pulled muscle.

Also, it started on weekend and i hadn't had a really heavy workout for at least 4-5 days before that.

Tik-Tok
10-20-2010, 03:35 PM
I wasn't working out for any of the times I pulled the muscles, usually it was just being turned in an awkward way when I sneezed, to prevent splattering someone/thing.