PDA

View Full Version : Bored at work? -> Happy wheels

v2kai
10-21-2010, 05:02 PM
this game is awesome lol so simple, so fun.:thumbsup:

http://www.totaljerkface.com/happy_wheels.php

Kona9
10-21-2010, 05:15 PM
I am a free ride / downhiller. I love this game! My first crash killed my kid and instantly after I lost all my limbs.

Awd-Tsi
10-21-2010, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Kona9
I am a free ride / downhiller. I love this game! My first crash killed my kid and instantly after I lost all my limbs. I freeride and downhill too

v2kai
10-21-2010, 05:36 PM
Feel free to eject your kid by hitting control lol and if your wheelchairin' spacebar kicks the jets in and control let's u aim it. With practice you can fly lol

Cos
10-21-2010, 05:39 PM
In so I can find this once I am off iphone

Kona9
10-21-2010, 08:05 PM
HOLY SHIT! Freda the Power Wheel Chair Lady is a character in this game!

v2kai
10-21-2010, 09:16 PM
don't forget to use the level browser and play all the user submitted ones:rofl: so random.

sillysod
10-26-2010, 09:44 PM
WIN!!! haha thanks v2kai!

Modelexis
10-27-2010, 09:26 AM
Game gave me a nightmare.

Only my dream was not portrayed in a cartoon way, it was fully real.:(

TorqueDog
10-27-2010, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Modelexis
Game gave me a nightmare.

Only my dream was not portrayed in a cartoon way, it was fully real.:( So did you slam dunk the baby?

arian_ma
10-27-2010, 09:55 AM
In for later

Modelexis
10-27-2010, 10:04 AM
The plot of my 'mare is pretty elaborate, but the gist of it is that I was watching professional drag races, and this wheelchair racer (?)(the character in my dream was ken block?) was drag racing his chair. he did his burnout and as he was pulling up to the line he flipped back and his chair landed on him and basically slid down his crushed body right in front of the crowd.

He ended up living through it, and I met his wife.

I met him afterward as I was delivering him something.

Twisted.

v2kai
10-28-2010, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Modelexis
The plot of my 'mare is pretty elaborate, but the gist of it is that I was watching professional drag races, and this wheelchair racer (?)(the character in my dream was ken block?) was drag racing his chair. he did his burnout and as he was pulling up to the line he flipped back and his chair landed on him and basically slid down his crushed body right in front of the crowd.

He ended up living through it, and I met his wife.

I met him afterward as I was delivering him something.

Twisted.

I cannot be held responsible for this :rofl: but regardless I do sympathize with you for your rampant subconscious.

if you are up for another nightmare the new office level is pretty damn funny. slam dunk the baby into the telephone to get it to fall of the hook so you can take the high road:burnout:

these are funny user made levels to search for:
Machinarium FIX
or
Chile Mine Rescue lol (hint go backwards)
or
Hours to Make Fixed