PDA

View Full Version : Looking For: Ford Salesman?

HiTempguy1
10-23-2010, 04:03 PM
If anyone from a Ford dealership is on Beyond, my mother is interested in a Fiesta. We are fairly wary of car dealerships and I am hoping by utilizing the power of the internet that we can find an honest, decent salesman that knows what he is talking about. If any Beyonder's have suggestions, fire them off :D

Thanks guys!

tom_9109
10-23-2010, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by HiTempguy1
honest, decent salesman

Sounds like an oxymoron to me.

tictactoe2004
10-23-2010, 04:46 PM
I just recently bought a ford truck two months ago and literally walked out of two dealerships half way through bargaining because of the high pressure and shadey tactics they tried to use on me (I've been in sales my whole life and worked at a dealership for six months and know the tricks of the game).

After a couple months of shopping around I finally found a really really good guy that was very straight up, honest and genuine. I had no idea how hard it really was to find someone like that in the car business.

If you like, I will get you his info.

BrknFngrs
10-23-2010, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by tictactoe2004
I just recently bought a ford truck two months ago and literally walked out of two dealerships half way through bargaining because of the high pressure and shadey tactics they tried to use on me

I had the same experience with the ford dealers. Too bad really because I had real interest in the new mustangs but after the service at the dealer it came off my list pretty quickly.

tictactoe2004
10-23-2010, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by BrknFngrs

I had the same experience with the ford dealers. Too bad really because I had real interest in the new mustangs but after the service at the dealer it came off my list pretty quickly.

If you think you had a problem at the Ford dealership I should tell you about my experience at the Subaru dealership. I've never had such bad experiences at a dealership in my entire life and it was on three totally seperate occasions at two different Subaru dealerships. My god do they ever do a good job of convincing you to not buy one once you get there.

94boosted
10-23-2010, 05:33 PM
I have a good sugestion for you.

My buddy Steve Penner works at Maclin Ford, very honest stand up guy I would definitely vouch for him. If you like I can send you his cell number via PM.

Ashers
10-24-2010, 03:11 AM
I got my Escape from Sarah Merrick at Maclin. She was decent, didn't have too many issues. They helped alot with financing too (first new car).

Just don't buy a Escape...

Vr4Whore
10-24-2010, 09:31 AM
How can you be honest and decent when your salary is based on commission? Just make sure you get warranty lol.

Hash_man
10-24-2010, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by 94boosted

My buddy Steve Penner works at Maclin Ford, very honest stand up guy I would definitely vouch for him. If you like I can send you his cell number via PM.

I second this... I went to school with Steve, he is a good honest guy for sure.

leftwing
10-24-2010, 03:24 PM
there is a very old man, prolly about 65 or 70 at advantage ford. My buddy bought an escalade from there about 4 months ago and i was with him the whole time...guy seemed decent. no issues at all

ianmcc
10-24-2010, 06:22 PM
Marcos at Advantage was super helpful and patient with us when we bought our Flex on an X Plan.

roopi
10-24-2010, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by ianmcc
Marco at Advantage was super helpful and patient with us when we bought our Flex on an X Plan.

I also purchased a truck from Marcos. I'd deal with him again.

uptown.
10-25-2010, 03:44 PM
i also know a guy who works at maclin ford, his name is feysal, he's one of my good friends older brother. if you want his number pm me

gretz
10-25-2010, 03:53 PM
My sister is a saleswoman (lol) for Ford up in cow-town if your mom would prefer dealing with another woman (most do)... I can make a call, no BS from her as she is like me... not too concerned about the money side, as long as people walk away happy.

ExtraSlow
10-25-2010, 04:03 PM
no matter what, it can help to show up with the car cost canada report.

HiTempguy1
10-26-2010, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by 94boosted

I would appreciate this if the offer is still open. :D SHe is quite interested in a Fiesta, as it is the only hatchback currently on the market that is A) The right size and B) a domestic.

94boosted
10-26-2010, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by HiTempguy1

I would appreciate this if the offer is still open. :D SHe is quite interested in a Fiesta, as it is the only hatchback currently on the market that is A) The right size and B) a domestic.

You'ce got a PM

Cos
10-26-2010, 08:27 PM
Stay away from Universal and Woodridge

Unknown303
10-26-2010, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Cos
Stay away from Universal and Woodridge

i was waiting for you to post in here. :rofl:

Cos
10-26-2010, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Unknown303

i was waiting for you to post in here. :rofl:

Haha yeah I will play nice.

OP from what I have heard Maclin and Cam Clark has the best sales. Cam Clark was great to me for service, however I started taking mine to a private shop as the guy is better and WAY cheaper (lets say actually uses ALLDATA).

GREENBOY
10-27-2010, 03:54 PM
I went to ask about a fiesta at Woodridge. They say it's not being sold on 0%, which sucks as I was pretty much ready to buy one. Also told they can be pretty difficult to get hold of due to demand right now depending which colour etc. Difference between 0% over five years and the 3.9 they're offering is around 1800 bucks, which is a big difference.