PDA

View Full Version : FS: Online Garage Sale

prodigal.sun
10-23-2010, 10:51 PM
After a recent clean out of my basement, I decided to do an online garage sale to help clear out the space. Please note all prices are "Or Best Reasonable Offer". Please PM all offers etc. I suggest you copy and past the heading into your PM subjet so I know which items you may be asking about. I will update this post over time with any addtional items under an added date so if you are checking multiple time you know what last I added since you checked.

ALL PICTURES CAN BE VIEWED IN FULL RESOLUTION HERE (http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/391449/1/Garage%20Sale%20Pics?h=66ecf5).PICTURES HAVE BEEN LABELLED THE SAME AS THEIR HEADING SO JUST HOVER OVER TO SEE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING AT. AS ITEMS SELL I WILL REMOVE THE PICTURES

********ADDED OCTOBER 23, 2010*********

HP Scanjet 5590 Scanner – Two-sided, Photo Negatives Scans
Business level scanner that will do two sided, multi-page scans at up to 2400 dpi optical resolution. The document feeder holds 50 pages including legal paper. As a bonus the scanner also has the ability to scan 35mm film strips for digitizing those “back in the day” photos. The scanner is in like-new condition with no cosmetic or functional issues. This would be useful for digitizing that filing cabinet or desk full of paper
Scan System
Optical Scanning Resolution Up to 2400 dpi
Hardware Scanning Resolution Up to 2400 x 2400 dpi
enhanced scanning resolution Up to 999,999 dpi
Bit Depth 48-bit
Gray Scale Levels 256
Image Scaling or Enlargement Range 10 to 2000% in 1% increments
Scan Speed in Preview Mode 7 secs
Scan Speed Footnote Scan speed: tests performed on a 1.7 GHz HP Vectra PC with 256 MB of RAM and Microsoft® Windows® 2000.
Scan Speed (4x6 Colour Photo) < 28 secs
Scan Speed (Black and White Drawing) < 31 secs
Scan Speed (ADF) 8 ppm
Scan Speed (ADF, A4) up to 8 ppm; simplex mode, black and white, 200 dpi, 1-bit
Scan Speed (OCR, A4) < 48 secs
Maximum Scanning Size 21.6 x 29.7 cm
Photo and Smart Features
Auto Document Feeder Capacity Standard, 50 sheets
Button Functions Scan, Copy, E-mail, Share-to-web, Save to PDF, Power Save, Cancel, Copy Colour/Black and White
Software included CD-ROM with software for Microsoft® Windows® and Macintosh: HP Photo & Imaging software with HP Memories Disc Creator & HP Instant Share™, Integrated I.R.I.S. Readiris OCR, NewSoft Presto! PageManager 7, HP Commercial Scanjet 5590 TWAIN (Windows® only)
Other technical information
Scan Input Modes Front-panel "scan", "copy", "e-mail", "share-to-web", "save-document-to-disc"; HP Photo & Imaging software; user application via TWAIN
Scan File Format PC: Bitmap (BMP), TIFF, GIF, PDF, HTML, JPEG, FlashPix(FPX), TIFF compressed, DCX, PCX, RTF Mac: PICT, TIFF, JPEG, TIFF compressed, GIF, PDF, TEXT, HTML, FlashPix(FPX)
Compatible Operating Systems Microsoft® Windows® 98, 98 SE, Me, 2000, XP Professional and Home Edition; Mac OS X (10.1.5, 10.2 or higher)
Standard Connectivity Hi-Speed USB - compatible with USB 2.0 specifications
External I/O ports 1 Hi-Speed USB - compatible with USB 2.0 specifications
Minimum System Requirements USB-compatible PC with Microsoft® Windows® [98, 98 SE, Me, 2000, XP (Professional and Home Editions)]; Pentium® II Celeron or compatible CPU; Internet Explorer 5.01 SP2 or later; 64 MB RAM; 175 MB disk space, plus 50 MB for full-colour scanning; SVGA monitor (800 x 600, 16-bit colour); CD-ROM drive; USB port; HP Memories Disc Creator software requires CD-Writer and 700 MB additional disk space
Energy Star Certified Yes
Dimensions (w x d x h) 488 x 340 x 162 mm
Weight 5.73 kg
Package weight 8.1 kg
Services (SupportPack) 1 year standard hardware warranty upgradeable to a 3 year express exchange warranty with an HP Care Pack.
Electromagnetic Compatibility EU (EMC Directive)
Operating Humidity Range 5 to 90% RH
Non-Operating Humidity 5 to 90% RH
Recommended Humidity Operating Range 15 to 85% RH
Operating Temperature Range 5 to 40° C
Recommended Operating Temperature Range 5 to 40° C
Power consumption 36 watts maximum
power supply type External power adapter
Power Requirements 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3Hz)
Safety Safety UL listed, EU LVD & EN 60950 compliant, European Third Party approval, Certified by Czech Republic (EZU), Russia (GOST), Poland (PCBC)

The scanner currently retails at Staples for $349 + GST

Asking $250

Curtis Display 7” Screen with 7” DVD Player
This is a pair which includes a DVD Player with a built in screen and 2nd additional screen that can extend the output of the DVD player to an additional viewer. The unit requires 12V which would make it easier for in vehicle use. I only used the second screen for monitoring a slingbox I had installed in my basement. I made a diy power brick (use a spare brick with same voltage / power requirements and moded the end of the cable) which I will include the sale. The DVD player (which I never really used) does not seem to be functioning as it should be however I’m not sure if that’s due to the brick not being able to supply enough power for the DVD mechanical function, so it’s just being thrown in with $0 value.

Asking Price: $25

Ring Bearer Pillow

This is an extra pillow that was left over from my wedding last year. We ended up using another pillow so this one was never used.

Asking Price: $10

Hamilton Beach – Icy Drink Maker

This is the perfect slurpee replacement machine. Just add the syrup or juice in the bottom container then add cubes of ice in the top compartment then wait and in 5 minutess you have a homemade slurpee. Now add some liquor to spice it up and you have a party.

Asking Price: $20

Solar Power 4 in 1 Tiki Light

Originally purchased for use in the yard but decided to go a different route. Very flexible yard fixture.

MSI PCI express GeForce 8400GS 512MB Passive Video Card w/ 3 year IPR Warranty

I originally purchased this as part of a HTPC project to duplicate video output to a monitor and a HD TV. That PC has now been repurposed so this card is no longer needed. The card features dual output with VGA and DVI (convertible to HDMI) ports. The card also has a product replacement warranty which is good until Oct 2013. Buyer will get a copy of the receipt for the warranty

Asking Price: $30

Apple Mini DVI to DVI Adapter Connector

Originally purchased this for my wife’s Macbook only to find out I purchased the wrong connector. This is made by Dynex with part number DX-AP150

PS2 (also Game Cube & Xbox) Controller Retractable Extension Cable

I purchased a lot of these extension cables for a game play on a PS2( as opposed to investing a wireless controllers, which were much more expensive at the time) and these packages are left over. These work perfect for giving that extra length to lay back on the couch and play instead of being restricted by the length of the controller cables. It works natively with the original Playstation 2 controllers and also includes adapters for use with Xbox and Gamecube.

Asking Price: $10 for pair

Double Din Cage

This was leftover from a recent car project. Use this to complete that double din car install project.

Panasonic CY-EM100U Expansion Module

This module allows for add-on capabilities for 2006 and up CD-changer ready Panasonic head units. It allows for 4 add-modules plus and additional auxiliary input. Very easy to install and integrate into any Panasonic equipped set up.

Compatible Devices: The following devices can be connected to the Expansion Unit:
• iPod Direct Cable: CA-DC300U (item # 133DC300) allows you to connect an iPod (dock connector models only) and play the music files through the receiver and in many cases display the titling information on the head unit. A maximum of two iPod Direct cables can be connected to the Expansion Unit.
• CD or DVD Changer: CA-CC30U (item # 133CACC30) allows you to connect the Panasonic CX-DP880 CD changer or the CX-DH801U DVD changer. The Expansion Unit has video inputs to use with the DVD changer when connecting the Expansion Unit to a video head unit. Only 1 changer can be connected to the Expansion Unit.
• Hands-free Phone Kit featuring Bluetooth technology: CY-BT100U (item # 133BT100), when used with a Bluetooth-enabled wireless telephone, allows you to answer incoming calls, hands free, when connected to a compatible Panasonic car stereo. Only 1 phone kit can be connected to the Expansion Unit.
• XM Satellite Radio: You can connect the optional CNP2000UC XM Mini Tuner and the CNP-PAN1 Panasonic adapter cable (package item # 700XMPAN1).
• Sirius Satellite Radio: The SIR-PAN1 Sirius Satellite tuner (item #607SIRPAN1)can be connected directly to the Expansion Unit.
• TV Tuner: The Panasonic CY-TUN153U TV tuner, along with its composite video output, can be connected to the Expansion Unit (when used with a Panasonic video head unit).
Auxiliary A/V Input: The CY-EM100U Expansion Unit is equipped with an auxiliary audio/video input with stereo RCA audio and composite video jacks. This allows you to connect a camcorder or other audio/video device to the Expansion Unit when used with a Panasonic video head unit).
Asking Price: $50

2 Trendnet 432-BRP Wireless G Routers

Used these routers for a few year as the main routers in my home. The second router was used as switch thus the reason the antenna is missing. Will sell as a pair.

Asking Price: $10 for pair

ATI Radeon 9600 Pro 128 MB Dual Output Video Card

Features VGA and DVI connection and is for use on AGP connection slot.

ATI Theatre 200 Chip Video/Tuner Card

Can’t remember the exact model of the video card and the only thing I can see is the chipset on the board (as per the heading). Features dual VGA, S-Video, RCA and digital audio output and FM and SD TV tuner input. This is for use with AGP connection slot. Replaces the need for a separate video and tuners cards. Comes with the connector cable needed for its use.

Hauppage WINTV-PVR-150 TV Tuner Card

This is the perfect add-on tuner to complete Windows Media Centre functionality in Windows 7, Vista or XP Media Centre Edition – record now, watch later. It should also becompatible with Sage TV on Windows Home Server. This was part of my HTPC conversion project but is no longer needed. This is for use with PCI connection slot.

Asking Price: $25

Small Box of PC Parts

Box includes 2 PC fans, 1 USB 2.0 & Firewire mobo expansion connector(plugs directly into mobo so does not use up PCI slot), 2 USB 2.0 Expansion Cards, 1 HDD Pata to Sata conversion adapter, 1 Rescon 300W PU, 6 x 512md Soddim RAM Sticks.

Older PC Tower

This PC tower was built from various parts I had laying around at the time to run a low cost diy server. I utilized an OS called Freenas to run this server which provided functions such as pc backups, central file sharing, remote music sharing (using Fireplay) , website server, torrent server, etc.

PC has an AMD 64 bit Single Core 3800+ Processor , 1 GB Ram, 50GB HDD, CD Rom Burner which was perfect for running Freenas. These specs should be able to run XP or maybe even Windows 7 as a computer for kids to fool around on.

Volkwagen Jetta MK4 Aftermarket Badgless Grill

Originally bought this to mod the look of my Jetta but decided to buy a full body kit which did not allow for the integration of this piece.

Horizon Fitness Stationary Bike

This a gym-grade stationary bike that I purchased from Fitness Depot a few years ago. It has a digital screen that displays time, distance rate, heart rate (touch based monitoring) etc. It currently needs a little work to repair the magnet mechanism so does not currently function properly. This can probably be repaired as a weekend project once the correct parts are ordered.

2 Pool Table Sticks

Would be great as an addition to home-based pool set up.

Asking Price: $10 for both

Ariza Oval 4 LNB Dish w/ 2 LNBs

Satellite dish with LNB holder and 2 LNBs. This would be perfect for any FTA (free to air) set up.

Samsung 3.5” 250GB 7200RPM Sata Hard Drive

Seagate 3.5” 320GB 7200RPM IDE Hard Drive

Motorola Bluetooth Headset

Kodak EasyShare CX7330 Digital Camera 3.1 Mega Pixels

Camera is in working condition however the battery door does not close properly. Can either be repaired or a new door could be ordered to replace. Would be make the perfect “don’t care about it” vacation digital camera for carrying on the beach etc were chances of theft are high.

Samsung SC-MX10 Camcorder w/ 2 x 2GB SD Cards

Bought this for use on a vacation and has been faithful to me. I didn’t want to buy an extremely expensive camera for use on vacation where chances of theft are high so I went with this option. In addition, I was always sceptical about those HDD camcorders (HDD failure - expensive repair, increased battery usage), so I went the SD Card only route. This camcorder fits in the palm of your hand and can easily be carried in a lady’s purse. It will be sold with 2 x 2GB SD Cards which are good for about 1 hour of video each (4GB of video is life of the battery) at the highest resolution . At purchase the battery lasted about 2 hours, however does not retain charge these days. Purchaser would be advised to purchase an additional battery via eBay etc.

General
• Product Type Camcorder
• Digital Zoom 1200 x
• Optical Sensor Size 1/6"
• Optical Sensor Type CCD
• Min Illumination 3 lux
• Analog Video Format NTSC
• Digital Video Format MPEG-4
• Image Stabilizer Electronic
• White Balance Presets , Automatic
Main Features
• Color Support Color
• Video Capture MPEG-4 - 720 x 480
Memory / Storage
• Supported Flash Memory MultiMediaCard , SD Memory Card
• Floppy Drive None
• Media Type Flash card
Lens System
• Type Zoom lens - F/1.6-4.3
• Lens Aperture F/1.6-4.3
• Optical Zoom 34 x
• Lens system type Zoom lens
• Filter Size 30 mm
• Focus Adjustment Manual , Automatic
• Zoom Adjustment Motorized drive
Additional Features
• Additional Features Built-in speaker , 16:9 widescreen mode , USB 2.0 compatibility , Backlight compensation
Viewfinder
• Viewfinder Type None
Display
• Type LCD display - TFT active matrix - 2.7 in - Color
Microphone
• Type Microphone - Built-in
Connections
• Connector Type 1 x Composite video/audio output , 1 x S-Video output
Audio Input
• Audio input type Microphone
• Microphone type Built-in
• Microphone Operation Mode Stereo
Battery
• Supported Battery 1 x Li-ion rechargeable battery ( Included )
Viewfinder / Display
• Display Form Factor Rotating
• Display Format 112,000 pixels
Physical Characteristics
• Width 2.4 in
• Depth 4.8 in
• Height 2.4 in
• Weight 9.9 oz

Asking Price: $125

Bell HTC Touch w/ Tom Tom, SPB Mobile Shell & 2G SD Card

This phone originally belonged to my wife before she made the switch to another phone. This mint Bell HTC Touch has a Zagg invisible shield installed. It’s the only Bell smartphone that could be used on their $10/month unlimited mobile browser plan. The phone will be sold running Windows Mobile 6.5 and will come with the following value added products: 2G Micro SD Card with Tom Tom Navigation (all N. American Maps loaded), SPB Mobile Shell, SPB Online, SPB Keyboard and Sprite Back Up. I have also made a customize CD guide for this phone to assist the purchaser for getting everything going. The Tom Tom GPS install really makes for a great feature as it works just like any stand alone Tom Tom device.

Asking Price: $125 (Special pre-eBay price $100 firm)

********ADDED OCTOBER 25, 2010*********

Griffin iPhone 3G/3GS Clear Case

I had to get rid of this so I could use my phone with a holster case. Great case for protecting the back of the iPhone

Unused Blackberry Curve 8300 Leather Holster Case

Unused Blackberry Pearl 8100 Leather Holster Case

Motorola Razr Flip Leather Holster Case

Vonage V-Phone USB Adapter

If you subscribe to vonage this adapter will allow for portability to use your phone line anywhere (using a PC) without carrying around the normal bulky adapters and a phone. The USB adapter will auto-install the vonage software and has a plug-in for a headset (which is included). I have used this on vacation etc to call back to Calgary as a much reduced cost.

Sanyo CD / Radio/ Casette Player w/ Detachable Speakers

This would be a great cheapie garage companion fo just listening to radio or a random CD as you work away

Visible Minority Wedding Cake Toppers

These separated cake toppers can be arranged to look like a dancing couple or even something else to your liking.

ALL PICTURES CAN BE VIEWED IN FULL RESOLUTION HERE (http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/391449/1/Garage%20Sale%20Pics?h=66ecf5).PICTURES HAVE BEEN LABELLED THE SAME AS THEIR HEADING SO JUST HOVER OVER TO SEE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING AT. AS ITEMS SELL I WILL REMOVE THE PICTURES

topmade
10-24-2010, 02:44 PM
Thanks for the Zune, it works perfectly. Trader rating left.

prodigal.sun
10-25-2010, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by topmade
Thanks for the Zune, it works perfectly. Trader rating left.

Thanks. Good to know you are enjoying it.

prodigal.sun
10-25-2010, 10:59 PM
Original post updated for new items and removing items that have sold.

prodigal.sun
11-01-2010, 02:58 PM
Updated - removed sold items

prodigal.sun
11-03-2010, 12:53 AM
A few of the items will be posted on eBay if not sold by the weekend. Prices lowered for pre-eBay sale

prodigal.sun
04-07-2011, 06:20 PM
Reviving this sale. Items are still available.

prodigal.sun
11-02-2011, 12:39 PM
Reviving again.

monday
11-14-2011, 08:26 PM
is the jetta grill still avaible if so could you pm me pics im interested