PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Bets

boarderfatty
10-24-2010, 01:11 AM
I just wanted to know what stupid bets you have made or taken

Recently, as in the last 3 months, I have swam across a man made lake at a dog park, probably 700 meters that was filled with urine, stocked trout and animal feces for $500

Tonight a friend paid me $200 to drink approx 300 millileters of my own piss after drinking a coffee.

I want to know if anybody else has done something stupid like that, or paid out money to see something stupid like that. My friends always seem surprised about what I am willing to do for money, but I look at it in my jewish ways as getting paid $500 in 15 min. or getting paid $200 in 2 min, nowhere else will I make that hourly rate of pay.

gqmw
10-24-2010, 01:22 AM
Wtf...I hope you're not serious. I definitely would never do such things, but I would pay to see it done. That's just straight up gross.

msommers
10-24-2010, 01:25 AM
Drank your own piss hey. I suppose your dignity does have a price.

[Yu]
10-24-2010, 01:30 AM
Don't worry Machida drinks his own piss, also Meaorga (I totally butchered this boxers name)

boarderfatty
10-24-2010, 01:34 AM
I actually did both. I was retard drunk for the swimming which made the difference there, though I slightly regretted it during and after. I got cramps 1/2 way through and almost drowned since I couldn't touch the bottom and my limbs were numb from the cold water. I also got reaall sick after.

The drinking my own piss I don't really see the big deal with. there were a bunch of important people such as Ghandi that drank their own urine. A bunch of boxers drink their own piss before a fight, and I have heard of several diets, and dietician that say there are health benefits to drinking urine. I drink 3-4 liters of water a day so its pretty clear anyways. When I drank it, I found it to taste like warm, slightly salty water. If you can get past the stigma of it being urine it really isn't bad at all, I would not drink it normally or as part of a diet. but for $200, to spend less than a minute drinking less volume than a can of pop I don't see a huge issue.

spikerS
10-24-2010, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by [Yu]
Don't worry Machida drinks his own piss, also Meaorga (I totally butchered this boxers name)

Yeah, i was pretty shocked when I read that Loyoto and his dad drink their own urine as they think that the body has not absorbed all the nutrients or some such.

all the power to them I guess. :dunno:

dirtsniffer
10-24-2010, 02:30 AM
one night back in high school i drank a litre of bong water for 80 bucks. i puked about 5 times in one minute and then i was good to go:nut:

CUG
10-24-2010, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by boarderfatty
When I drank it, I found it to taste like warm, slightly salty water. Bro...

Unknown303
10-24-2010, 07:38 AM
And this is how golden shower fetishes start i suppose. :dunno:

revelations
10-24-2010, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Unknown303
And this is how golden shower fetishes start i suppose. :dunno:

What, on a bet?

You take the bet and then find out you like doing it, or having it done to you?

Unknown303
10-24-2010, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by revelations

What, on a bet?

You take the bet and then find out you like doing it, or having it done to you?

He stated himself that he didn't find the taste offensive.... So naturally I'm assuming that this means it won't be as difficult for him to do this in the future. Then one day later down the road you'll find him in a public washroom in a park with a circle of men around him relieving themselves. While I'll be crying myself to sleep wishing I didn't just have to think about that to type it out.

boarderfatty
10-24-2010, 01:06 PM
I did not enjoy drinking it, it did not taste good, it did not turn me on, but I was thinking I would be up $200. The only time I would consider drinking pee in the future if I was not being fiscally compensated was if Miley Cirus was sitting on my face. But that would be after I got a ring on her finger and rights to 1/2 her money.

Unknown303
10-24-2010, 01:09 PM
I did not enjoy drinking it, it did not taste good, it did not turn me on, but I was thinking I would be up $300. The only time I would consider drinking pee in the future if I was not being fiscally compensated was if Miley Cirus was sitting on my face. But that would be after I got a ring on her finger and rights to 1/2 her money.

:rofl: :rofl: I was just joshing you anyways. Nice recovery though.

swak
10-24-2010, 01:19 PM
Ive made some stupid bets, but OP, thats just fucking gross.

Ive had to paint my face like a cat one night we went out to the whiskey..

had a buddy shave his eyebrows

... funny things like that.
Drinking your own piss though??? Dude. :banghead:

JordanEG6
10-24-2010, 01:20 PM
Urine is sterile and full of useful stuff. What's the big deal?
Shit on the other hand... :rofl:

kvg
10-24-2010, 01:25 PM
I know a guy who for a couple bucks in change, some ciggs, and a worthers original. He walked up to a guys door knocked and when he opened it pissed all over him. Man was he drunk.:nut:

ClearBluewater
10-24-2010, 01:26 PM
I did not enjoy drinking it, it did not taste good, it did not turn me on, but I was thinking I would be up $300. The only time I would consider drinking pee in the future if I was not being fiscally compensated was if Miley Cirus was sitting on my face. But that would be after I got a ring on her finger and rights to 1/2 her money.

You said 200 the first time. Your story doesnt add up you liar!!!

Edit: Bro...

boarderfatty
10-24-2010, 01:32 PM
sorry wasn't paying attention I meant to type $200, typo and edited

ClearBluewater
10-24-2010, 01:46 PM
Its all good brah. i create threads for attention too sometimes.

boarderfatty
10-24-2010, 02:06 PM
Sweet Brah, but really wanted to heard more bets that other people have taken or made, maybe find new ways for myself to make money

Guillermo
10-24-2010, 02:07 PM
It's funny how OP continuously brags about how "well off" he is, and all of the vehicles and properties he supposedly owns, and yet he'll drink his own piss for a mere $200.

:rofl:

boarderfatty
10-24-2010, 02:16 PM
There is a reason I am well off, its called "Actin the Jew" I will do anything for a dollar and am very frugal when it comes to spending it.

And for the record at the moment I only have 1 car.

ClearBluewater
10-24-2010, 02:17 PM
Ill pay you 500 bucks to eat some of your poo, but you have to let me tape it

boarderfatty
10-24-2010, 02:23 PM
Depending on volume and consistancy, whether a chase was allowed, can I puke during and after? I could be tempted, but $500 is nowhere near enough. I have seen 2 girls 1 cup and would require alot of money to go through what they did

The_Rural_Juror
10-24-2010, 02:29 PM
How well off is the OP? I missed the thread(s).

G-ZUS
10-24-2010, 02:36 PM
http://officeforward.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/super-cool-story-bro.png

Bizzareo
10-24-2010, 02:42 PM
4U_xmfSwYSw

boarderfatty
10-24-2010, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by The_Rural_Juror
How well off is the OP? I missed the thread(s).

I am not well off, I have just done well for myself. I am 24 year old student without a job. I used to have a good paying job that paid for my porsche, a few pieces of real estate for rental income, and money to play with in investments.

I am sure there are others on this site and in the world who have done much more than I have. my car isn't worth 100+k none of my properties are worth 1+mil, I only have 1 vehicle at the moment etc.

swak
10-24-2010, 03:11 PM

I am not well off, I have just done well for myself. I am 24 year old student without a job. I used to have a good paying job that paid for my porsche, a few pieces of real estate for rental income, and money to play with in investments.

I am sure there are others on this site and in the world who have done much more than I have. my car isn't worth 100+k none of my properties are worth 1+mil, I only have 1 vehicle at the moment etc.

Well lets put it this way...
Im a FT student in debt
My road bike (bicycle) is worth twice as much as my truck
I PAY rent/bills (let alone reap from it)...

Id say you're pretty well off dude.

boarderfatty
10-24-2010, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by swak

Well lets put it this way...
Im a FT student in debt
My road bike (bicycle) is worth twice as much as my truck
I PAY rent/bills (let alone reap from it)...

Id say you're pretty well off dude.

Before school did you waste 3 years working an average of 312 days/year and around 100 hours a week? I am 24 and only have 2 years of post secondary education completed. I would give up pretty well everything I have to have my degree finished right now.

gqmw
10-24-2010, 03:41 PM
Depending on volume and consistancy, whether a chase was allowed, can I puke during and after? I could be tempted, but $500 is nowhere near enough. I have seen 2 girls 1 cup and would require alot of money to go through what they did

I'd match his $500 if you ate a large cup of it. You can drink water to wash it down, but no puking after/during or else you forfeit the whole bet.

kvg
10-24-2010, 03:56 PM
boarderfatty

-did swim in pee:barf:
-did drink pee:barf:
-will eat poo:barf:

Dude your a champ! You don't have a girl do you?
;)

Teknix
10-24-2010, 04:15 PM
Well since everyones just trolling you, I'll actually share a bet. I had a friend bet another that he can eat 4 double downers in 8 mins for $100

dj_rice
10-24-2010, 04:22 PM
Troll got banned from 780tuners and now hes trolling here :thumbsup:

boarderfatty
10-24-2010, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by kvg
boarderfatty

-did swim in pee:barf:
-did drink pee:barf:
-will eat poo:barf:

Dude your a champ! You don't have a girl do you?
;)

Yes I do have a GF, and I would say $10k is in order to eat a cup of my own fecal matter and have it possibly end up on the internet and risk losing it by throwing up etc. Even the 2 girls 1 cup girls were allowed to puke.

As far as getting banned from 780 it was technically for multiple users, not trolling, I am fairly certain it was the fact I was one of very few people who would try and instigate anger in their retarded senior crew

PS: I really do like the idea of a double downer challenge. I havent tried one yet, but I am a pro at eating tonnes of food. I regularly go to Costco for our Costco challenge where we will go to their concession and try and eat $20 worth of food. Sausages, Pizza, Poutine, Chicken Bakes, Smoked Meat sandwiches etc. I dont think the double down would be much more difficult

msommers
10-24-2010, 04:56 PM
How much would it be for you to eat 5 habanero peppers in a row?

boarderfatty
10-24-2010, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by msommers
How much would it be for you to eat 5 habanero peppers in a row?

I would do it for $15 a pepper until I couldn't go any further I would do it for less if I was allowed to have 2 L of milk to consume while eating and after eating the peppers. I have done 3 in a row before as a challenge in H/S for nothing just to prove I could eat more tan my friend, after 3 I was burning, but could still continue if I had to.

Hakkola
10-24-2010, 05:16 PM

Even the 2 girls 1 cup girls were allowed to puke.

I doubt the 2 girls 1 cup vids actually include the eating of real poo, I'd believe it if there weren't cuts in the video, but it isn't all one take.

dj_rice
10-24-2010, 05:26 PM

I would do it for $15 a pepper until I couldn't go any further I would do it for less if I was allowed to have 2 L of milk to consume while eating and after eating the peppers. I have done 3 in a row before as a challenge in H/S for nothing just to prove I could eat more tan my friend, after 3 I was burning, but could still continue if I had to.

1ac2YLLHOgU

blueToy
10-24-2010, 05:45 PM
You remind me of 2 people I knew in high school . They'd do anything for a buck or a laugh . Some would call them attention whores I guess but they weren't bad dudes , although one of them had a bad temper .
Anyway , one committed suicide four years after we graduated , and the other ended up getting hard into drugs and drank himself to death . Sad really .....

Graham_A_M
10-24-2010, 07:30 PM
Depending on volume and consistancy, whether a chase was allowed, can I puke during and after?

Yes, but then you'd have to re-eat everything you throw up.
And if you throw THAT up then you lose the bet entirely.
That being said if you'll do it for $500 we have a deal. :)

CUG
10-24-2010, 07:51 PM
The bet is: You must digest everything you've eaten, in its entirety.

corsvette
10-24-2010, 07:54 PM
In HS there was this dude who would eat pretty much anything for money, in foods class we collected $30 (alot of coin in 96) and he ate a tub of Crisco lard, it was about the size of an ice cream pail, he gobbled it up and felt fine afterwards. He did stuff like peppers, franks hot, and tabasco as well, but the lard was by far the most disgusting.

Graham_A_M
10-24-2010, 08:22 PM
^ I knew a guy like that, only he'd smoke ANYTHING for money... some of the shit that guy would put in his pipe was just :nut: Totally cool guy today, but man he was an idiot back then

Originally posted by corsvette
He did stuff like peppers, franks hot, and tobasco as well, but the lard was by far the most disgusting.
Franks Hot, most peppers & Tabasco sauce isn't hot at all... you could almost drink that stuff. I have some 1 million scoville unit hotsauce (500 times hotter then typical Tobasco) in my fridge I'd pay to see him or BoarderFatty try to drink. :rofl: :rofl:
THAT would make an awesome youtube vid. :rofl:

kvg
10-24-2010, 08:34 PM
Look up dirty Sanchez, beer bong enima. Dirty Sanchez is a more extreme jack ass. Its some nasty shit!!

codetrap
10-24-2010, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Guillermo
It's funny how OP continuously brags about how "well off" he is, and all of the vehicles and properties he supposedly owns, and yet he'll drink his own piss for a mere $200.

QFT. Makes me think he's just another burnout rig pig with no class.

rage2
10-24-2010, 10:57 PM
I once offered another beyonder $20k to take a 500lb chick home, and he must finish. Surprisingly, he didn't take the bet.

Then again, I dunno if I could've finished with that chick either... would suck to try and not finish haha.

Zigo
10-24-2010, 11:00 PM
^ I'd take that bet in a heart beat. Hell.. she could even be bed bound.

Graham_A_M
10-24-2010, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by rage2
I once offered another beyonder $20k to take a 500lb chick home, and he must finish. Surprisingly, he didn't take the bet.

Then again, I dunno if I could've finished with that chick either... would suck to try and not finish haha.
Let me guess, Leo? :rofl: :rofl:
$20k? holy shit cakes.

rage2
10-24-2010, 11:20 PM
I was really drunk at the time. I'm glad the bet wasn't taken.

No it wasn't Leo, because if it was, he'd be $20k richer! :rofl:

boarderfatty
10-24-2010, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by rage2

I would do that in a heart beat! I was at a bar while on a job out of town. A friend of mine was going out for a smoke so I made the smoking motion towards him. Some whale thought this me blowing kisses at her. she came over and sat on my lap. I could not move. She was whispering the dirtiest shit I had ever heard into my ear. I was scared. my friend came back and saw the situation, I was hoping that he would come help me out of this terrible situation, he whispers something into her ear, and I was hopeful. I was dead wrong. She started grinding and riding me like there was no tomorrow. then him and the other people at the table start throwing $20's at her like a stripper trying to get her to ride me harder. She undid my belt. I felt like a dirty alley cat being raped by a dog. I couldn't escape.

I couldn't escape. She eventually went to the washroom and I started having a coniption fit ready to stab my friends eyes out with my straw when he presented a deal. He said he would pay to keep her fed, and if I went back to her place with her and did the dirty they would be there to pick me up and I could keep the tip money if I could get away with it. with a few drinks in me I thought it was a great deal.

So this mammoth eventually takes me home and things go from bad to worse. She throws me down on her bed and tears off my pants and straddles me. I could not move under her weight. She takes off her shirt and reveals huge trailer trash tattoo covered tits and a gut that hung down to her snatch I am not sure if she was 500lbs but it was well over 350. I felt like puking, not sure if it was because of her or the mass amounts of liquor I had to drink to bring myself to this point. She leans back on my legs and pulls the underwear off, I still can't move because has my legs pinned.

She starts rubbing my junk real nice. and pulls out a rubber and tries to put it on, I was so disgusted with her, myself, and my whiskey dick that is was difficult getting it up to half mast and getting the rubber on losely. she finally started riding me but I was not exactly sure whether we were having sex or not. I am not huge, but am not small either, just average, but I was not sure whether I was actually in there, it was so big and fat I felt like I was shoving it between the ass cheeks of a normal girl. I basically kind of sort of finished. It was one of those half mast finishes that you are embarrassed to tell your friends about and girls laugh over. She finally rolled off of me and fell asleep, I could breathe again, I tried standing up but it was an awkward experience since I think her weight dislocated my hips. I quickly put on my pants noticing she busted a couple buttons when she ripped them off. I collected the tip money my friends threw at her, took a few cellphone pics so my friends new the horror I went through, and hobbled as fast as I could to them waiting outside.

I regret every minute of that experience, but getting about $400 in tips my friends threw at her almost made up for it. If someone would have offered 20k I would actually date a 500lb mess and entertain my friends with her for a month.

03ozwhip
10-25-2010, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by kvg
I know a guy who for a couple bucks in change, some ciggs, and a worthers original. He walked up to a guys door knocked and when he opened it pissed all over him. Man was he drunk.:nut:

dude, who are you? do i know you? if this was clayton, he was at my house and i gave him the werthers! i lived across the street from the reserve on 37 st so needless to say, it was a native.....were you there???

slinkie
10-25-2010, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by 03ozwhip

dude, who are you? do i know you? if this was clayton, he was at my house and i gave him the werthers! i lived across the street from the reserve on 37 st so needless to say, it was a native.....were you there???

shit just got real :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

kvg
10-25-2010, 10:28 AM
It's Kelly and ya it was Clayton!!! That guy has done the craziest drunk shit!! Who are you?

narou
10-25-2010, 10:29 AM
Fck Rage.. If you offered me even 10k I would be begging them heavy bitches to let me hit it! lol

03ozwhip
10-25-2010, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by kvg
It's Kelly and ya it was Clayton!!! That guy has done the craziest drunk shit!! Who are you?

name sounds familiar but that was lke 9 years ago i dont remember much lol my name's Cory. the guy likes to piss lol he once pissed on warren( i know you know him if you know clayton) then pissed in a closet, then under a door, then finally, in the toilet. this was all in a span of a few minutes...sleep walking....that was a fucked up situation lol....i think i just reminded him of that a couple days ago!

KandabashiDevil
10-25-2010, 12:44 PM
One of my Irish friends made a bet with a black dude, and lost.
I don't know the details, but he has "ONE LOVE" tattoo'd on his arm :P

ClearBluewater
10-25-2010, 01:08 PM

I would do that in a heart beat! I was at a bar while on a job out of town. A friend of mine was going out for a smoke so I made the smoking motion towards him. Some whale thought this me blowing kisses at her. she came over and sat on my lap. I could not move. She was whispering the dirtiest shit I had ever heard into my ear. I was scared. my friend came back and saw the situation, I was hoping that he would come help me out of this terrible situation, he whispers something into her ear, and I was hopeful. I was dead wrong. She started grinding and riding me like there was no tomorrow. then him and the other people at the table start throwing $20's at her like a stripper trying to get her to ride me harder. She undid my belt. I felt like a dirty alley cat being raped by a dog. I couldn't escape.

I couldn't escape. She eventually went to the washroom and I started having a coniption fit ready to stab my friends eyes out with my straw when he presented a deal. He said he would pay to keep her fed, and if I went back to her place with her and did the dirty they would be there to pick me up and I could keep the tip money if I could get away with it. with a few drinks in me I thought it was a great deal.

So this mammoth eventually takes me home and things go from bad to worse. She throws me down on her bed and tears off my pants and straddles me. I could not move under her weight. She takes off her shirt and reveals huge trailer trash tattoo covered tits and a gut that hung down to her snatch I am not sure if she was 500lbs but it was well over 350. I felt like puking, not sure if it was because of her or the mass amounts of liquor I had to drink to bring myself to this point. She leans back on my legs and pulls the underwear off, I still can't move because has my legs pinned.

She starts rubbing my junk real nice. and pulls out a rubber and tries to put it on, I was so disgusted with her, myself, and my whiskey dick that is was difficult getting it up to half mast and getting the rubber on losely. she finally started riding me but I was not exactly sure whether we were having sex or not. I am not huge, but am not small either, just average, but I was not sure whether I was actually in there, it was so big and fat I felt like I was shoving it between the ass cheeks of a normal girl. I basically kind of sort of finished. It was one of those half mast finishes that you are embarrassed to tell your friends about and girls laugh over. She finally rolled off of me and fell asleep, I could breathe again, I tried standing up but it was an awkward experience since I think her weight dislocated my hips. I quickly put on my pants noticing she busted a couple buttons when she ripped them off. I collected the tip money my friends threw at her, took a few cellphone pics so my friends new the horror I went through, and hobbled as fast as I could to them waiting outside.

I regret every minute of that experience, but getting about $400 in tips my friends threw at her almost made up for it. If someone would have offered 20k I would actually date a 500lb mess and entertain my friends with her for a month.

So you're from Edmonton right?

Originally posted by KandabashiDevil
One of my Irish friends made a bet with a black dude, and lost.
I don't know the details, but he has "ONE LOVE" tattoo'd on his arm :P

David Guetta isnt black

boarderfatty
10-25-2010, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by ClearBluewater

So you're from Edmonton right?

Yes I am from Edmonton, it explains a lot.

brandon
10-26-2010, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by 03ozwhip

name sounds familiar but that was lke 9 years ago i dont remember much lol my name's Cory. the guy likes to piss lol he once pissed on warren( i know you know him if you know clayton) then pissed in a closet, then under a door, then finally, in the toilet. this was all in a span of a few minutes...sleep walking....that was a fucked up situation lol....i think i just reminded him of that a couple days ago!

hahahahahaha he pissed on warren?

03ozwhip
10-26-2010, 01:04 PM
^^^of course he wouldnt tell you that lol....warren should chime in here soon and recount those days lol

Dumbass17
10-27-2010, 07:03 AM
i once licked dirty oil draining out of a car when i worked in a lube bay for $5
it was tolerable

i'd do anything for a buck as well, just haven't really been presented with the chances. mainly i guess i'll do just about anything for a laugh, but i usually do it for free.

to the OP, you sound like a business man compared to myself haha

Flacker
10-27-2010, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Dumbass17
i once licked dirty oil draining out of a car when i worked in a lube bay for $5
it was tolerable

i'd do anything for a buck as well, just haven't really been presented with the chances. mainly i guess i'll do just about anything for a laugh, but i usually do it for free.

to the OP, you sound like a business man compared to myself haha

Cancer may be less tolerable. Used motor oil shouldn't even be on your bare hands.

Darkane
10-27-2010, 03:06 PM
My friend once snorted an entire plastic knife blade length of hot sauce followed by Minced bacon and ketchup chips prepared by yours truly.

He was dying so we we gave him a a bottle of maple syrup to wash it down. He did, and threw up in some beans one of my buddies GF's was cooking.

He almost, almost ate that after too.

This was for free - we had a camera on him. What. A. Guy.

boarderfatty
10-27-2010, 10:15 PM
^^^ thats brutal. I once snorted a line of chili flakes and it was one of the most painful things I have ever done, I couldnt imagine hot sauce and the extras.