PDA

View Full Version : Youth Hit By Car During Altercation At Southland Leisure Centre Saturday Morning

Markham
10-24-2010, 04:05 PM
Hi guys

http://www.calgarybeacon.com/2010/10/youth-hit-by-car-during-altercation-at-southland-leisure-centre-saturday-morning/

Markham

D'z Nutz
10-24-2010, 04:39 PM
http://typicalfish.com/images/beyond/NE.jpg

Phenix
10-24-2010, 04:44 PM
what a bunch of retards. you swarm a car and don't expect to be run over if the car is trying to get away. hopefully they kid got ran over

M.alex
10-25-2010, 02:02 AM
Sounds like those kids got what they deserved.

Cooked Rice
10-25-2010, 02:27 AM
That's like laying over a set of train tracks and expecting not to get run over. Stupid kids, chances are if the one is able to still walk, he is still too retarded to have learned a lesson.

dirtsniffer
10-25-2010, 02:30 AM
A youth was injured after a car drove through a group of young people following a confrontation in front of the Southland Leisure Centre at 2000 Southland Dr S.W. early Saturday morning.

The hit and run collision occured around 1:15 a.m. Agroup of ten to twenty youths were walking in front of the Southland Leisure Centre. Some of the members of this group got into a verbal exchange with two young women who were near a vehicle in the southeast corner the recreation centre parking lot, according to police.

A male associate of the two women intervened and the exchange escalated into a physical confrontation. The two females and the male got into a small four door sedan as the youths swarmed around the vehicle. The vehicle drove away westbound injuring one of the youths.

Anyone with information on this incident is asked to contact Cst. Steve Walker of the Calgary Police Service Traffic Section, Collision Investigation Reconstruction Unit at 403-567-4000 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477. You may also submit an anonymous tip online at www.ttttips.com.

BrknFngrs
10-25-2010, 06:43 AM
Too bad none of them died. It's strange how the swarmings are almost always in the south...

Tomaz
10-25-2010, 01:42 PM
I thought this had something to do with the "Major Hate" thread :rofl:

uptown.
10-25-2010, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by BrknFngrs
Too bad none of them died. It's strange how the swarmings are almost always in the south...

sooo true, everyone is too pussy to front unless they have 20 friends to fight for them

adidas
10-25-2010, 04:23 PM
Similar shit happened when i was 17ish. LoL

A friend shows his balls to girls in a bmw, 10 seconds later they accelerate and hit another friend of ours that was unable to get out of the way.

Girls ended up speeding off, running lights, friend was okay.

dj_patm
10-25-2010, 08:18 PM
So many douchebags living in this city. You're so tough, you go to fucking Southland Leisure Center...

I haven't been there since I the 6th grade...

VaN_HaMMeRSTeiN
10-25-2010, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by BrknFngrs

If someone had actually died, we would all be saying RIP too.

chkolny541
10-25-2010, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by adidas
Similar shit happened when i was 17ish. LoL

A friend shows his balls to girls in a bmw, 10 seconds later they accelerate and hit another friend of ours that was unable to get out of the way.

Girls ended up speeding off, running lights, friend was okay.

lol buddy got run over beucase someone showed these girls his balls? in a literal or figurative sense?