PDA

View Full Version : FS:92-95 Civic EG6 JDM Power Window Conversion (switches, plugs, regulators, panels)

v2kai
10-25-2010, 10:49 PM
Most of this is in Red Deer(except the door panels) at the moment but I can bring it to Calgary if someone is interested.

Selling:
JDM power window regulators
JDM power window switches grey (plugs and harness cut-off)
CDM Si black interior door panels modified to fit power switches and manual crank hole plugged
Power window relay

This is everything you need to do a power window conversion in a 92-95 civic hatch EG6. I have the wiring diagram and can explain how to wire it all up. You dont need the whole harness just run the few extra wires from under the dash and you're good to go. Actually I lied this isnt 100% complete, you do need a plug that plugs into the back of your under dash fuse panel to wire to and then it's just a matter of running wires and mounting everything. This can easily be picked up from pick n pull from most any four door 92-95 civic with power windows. I can even throw in extra wire if you want and would gladly give pointers if you need it.

Asking $200 obo for everything. Also willing to part out just wanna clear all my extra car parts throw me offers.
Please PM

pictures coming soon.

v2kai
10-26-2010, 01:38 PM
conditionally sold