PDA

View Full Version : Fable 3 thread

copynpaste
10-26-2010, 04:07 PM
Seems too be getting great reviews, anyone picking it up?

civiclvr
10-28-2010, 10:02 AM
I picked it up. and know a lot of people must have picked it up also as there was 6 ppl on my friends list playing it last night.

Enjoying it so far, but i'm still really early in it.
I liked fable 2 and it's more of the same I guess.
i have a few complaints, graphics and tearing are an issue. also it still bogs when you're in a fight with a few baddies (like 5 or so). Mouth syncing is still miles off. etc etc

on the plus side, the voice acting is top notch (yay john cleese), the story is decent and the choices you have to make right off the bat are neither black or white. they cleaned up using potions and the sanctuary is very useful.. makes fast travel and finding quests really easy.

That's all I can really comment on so early in the game

If you liked fable 2, it's more of the same. So far the "touch" controls are kinda gimmicky

Awd-Tsi
10-28-2010, 10:03 AM
I just downloaded it, ill share my 3 cents later

GOnSHO
10-28-2010, 11:06 AM
i really wanna try this!! i love fable 1 and 2!! i really hope they allow you to use actual armor in 3 though, one thing i didnt like about fable 2

edit:
i have yet to finish fable 2 actually because im trying to get all the gargoyles and such! haha

civiclvr
10-28-2010, 11:23 AM
So far clothing in fable 3 is similar to 2.. no properties to armor. they are just outfits.

also i'm positive i finished fable 2 then went back and did the gargoyles after the fact.

BigDannyCool
11-05-2010, 12:53 AM
i thought the game was pretty fun. it was really short though.