PDA

View Full Version : Station Wagon Crashes Into Doctor’s Office As Elderly Man Loses Control While Parking

Markham
11-03-2010, 07:06 PM
Hi guys

http://www.calgarybeacon.com/2010/11/station-wagon-crashes-into-doctors-office-as-elderly-man-loses-control-while-parking/

Markham

Kona9
11-03-2010, 07:08 PM
AWESOME!

(only because no one was hurt)

Tik-Tok
11-03-2010, 08:08 PM
Must of been a Toyota, I mean no elderly people are unfit to drive, anyone thinking that is age-ist.

SJW
11-03-2010, 08:47 PM
Awesome. Why would they re-test people who are elderly for driving ability? That'd be just dumb.

jaysas_63
11-03-2010, 10:26 PM
this happened to my buddys restaurant when i was inside the kitchen chilling with him. an old women hit the gas, instead of the break pedal when she was parking her van, and the van came right through the building. Thank god nobody was sitting at the table close to the accident, because it would have resulted in a lost a leg at the very least!

exams required for updating a seniors license are not comprehensive or frequent enough, for example they usually just test the visual acuity, basic color vision, and peripheral vision, with no regard whatsoever to contrast acuity, reaction time, and functional vision, three things that are a crucial indicator if somebody is actually safe on the road!