PDA

View Full Version : web site design

ottamania
11-04-2010, 12:26 PM
I didn't know where to post this.

Since some of you photogs here have their own sites, I figured I would start here for suggestions.

I am looking for a web designer to build my site. This is not going to be blog. This will be something where people come in and order goods from vendors on the web site.

I have been runing my own blog for sometime now but this is totally different than a blog. Thats why i need some professional help.

If you know of any reputable web site designer person/company, pm me their contact info and details etc...

thnx

Mar
11-04-2010, 12:37 PM
I run my own web development business and I've done some pretty large sites for major Canadian companies.
I can help you out with anything you need.

ottamania
11-04-2010, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Mar
I run my own web development business and I've done some pretty large sites for major Canadian companies.
I can help you out with anything you need.

pm'd

89coupe
11-04-2010, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by ottamania
I didn't know where to post this.

Since some of you photogs here have their own sites, I figured I would start here for suggestions.

I am looking for a web designer to build my site. This is not going to be blog. This will be something where people come in and order goods from vendors on the web site.

I have been runing my own blog for sometime now but this is totally different than a blog. Thats why i need some professional help.

If you know of any reputable web site designer person/company, pm me their contact info and details etc...

thnx

Have a look here, very affordable and easy to setup.

http://www.templatemonster.com/ecommerce-templates.php