PDA

View Full Version : FS: Many Parts for Volvo 740 Turbo, Infiniti G20

fire_fly_207
11-04-2010, 12:29 PM
Hello all, as well as the Volvo and Infiniti parts I have a few Acura Integra parts from a 91, I am selling all the parts for very little as they are simply taking up to much space. Make me an offer on bassically anything and I will get back to you. Parts are all located in Lethbride, shipping can be arranged at buyer expense or if there is enough interest for parts I may make a drive to Calgary to deliver parts at a very minor individual cost.

***Link to all pictures of available parts, for closer view please ask and I will get more***

Car Part Pictures (http://s1104.photobucket.com/albums/h337/Dan_Audette/)

Volvo 740Turbo Parts for sale
the turbo has less than 80xxxkm on it and would be usable in many other applications as well(I have specs available), doors (blue in color) Front available, rears sold, front fenders and front bumper, headlight assemblies for passenger side is complete, driver side has only a few of the lamps remaining, 4x 15" Rims for Volvo RWD cars. Turbo alloy style.

1991 Infiniti G20
Have all doors, all door glass, sunroof, all the seats (grey leather) all wiring, and the JDM SR20DE engine swap from a 1998 nissan Primera, the engine and transmission are in perfect running condition with under 80xxxkm, axles were sold so I dont have a complete swap but i do have all the nesecary electrical to make it run, make me an offer. Transmission fits and 1991-1999 Infiniti G20 or Nissan Sentra SE-R (equiped with SR20)

1991 Acura Integra GS
Have both door glass, sunroof, intact hatch (black, with seal) front and rear bumpers(black with hardware) and a few other odds and ends for the car

Dont be afraid to e-mail, call or text me at mailto: [email protected] or 403-593-6615, Can deliver most parts in lethbridge, thanks for reading, I can get pictures and specifications upon request

Dan

fire_fly_207
11-28-2010, 12:36 AM
Update***

Turbo and exhaust have been sold, all other parts must go, make an offer and we will see what we can work out

Dan

fire_fly_207
12-04-2010, 10:55 PM
Bump