PDA

View Full Version : Five Guys Burgers and Fries- coming to Deerfoot Meadows

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Tik-Tok
11-05-2010, 08:18 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

This is easily my favorite US burger joint. Haven't tried the one in the Hat yet, so I don't know if they've fucked up the deliciousness for Canada, but I'm pretty excited for this (also one coming to Airdrie)

Bewarned: Do NOT come within a 50 meter radius of a Five Guys if you have severe peanut allergies :rofl: (they make EVERYTHING in peanut oil, and have free peanuts while you stand in line to order/wait for your burger)

MaxxLee
11-05-2010, 09:03 PM
http://www.fiveguys.com/menu.aspx

thats there menu?? LOL

adidas
11-05-2010, 09:09 PM
Been looking to try em out ever since theyve been mentioned here.

Do you know when its gonna be opening?

All we need now is Carls Jr. and In n Out

Mr. Burns
11-05-2010, 09:15 PM
They have one of the best hot dogs I've ever had. When I lived in Houston there was one close to my place that I ate at once a week minimum.

Now I'm in Vancouver, and there is a 5 Guys here, but they don't have the Hot Dog on the menu :(

Speed_69
11-05-2010, 09:17 PM
YAY!! :clap: :clap:

[Yu]
11-05-2010, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by MaxxLee

thats there menu?? LOL

You make it sound as though menus should be large and extravagant.

Simply put, if something is done right and well, it will succeed.

Judging by the responses in this thread, I believe my assumption is correct.

Tik-Tok
11-05-2010, 09:52 PM
I can't speak for the Canadian franchise, but the ones in the US have made it big because

A) They make a great burger, cooked in peanut oil
B) They make awesome in house made fries, cooked in peanut oil
C) They have shitloads of free toppings
D) When you order a burger and fries, they fill the fry container, put it in the bag, put your burger in the bag, then put another 2 scoops of fries in the bag on top of your burger. You have to eat your way to your burger :drool:

I honestly wish it weren't going up so close to my house, I'm drooling just thinking about it.

Disoblige
11-05-2010, 10:01 PM
222-23 Heritage Meadows Way SE
Calgary, AB T2E 5A5

Tel: 403-252-3373
Fax: 403-252-3393

Cool, I am excited too! I hope it's as good as everyone says it is!

Because... I hate Fatburger lol. Overpriced and nothing special.

They will open one in Airdrie too!

pf0sh0
11-05-2010, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

C) They have shitloads of free toppings
D) When you order a burger and fries, they fill the fry container, put it in the bag, put your burger in the bag, then put another 2 scoops of fries in the bag on top of your burger. You have to eat your way to your burger :drool:

:drool:

D is something only places do by accident and this place does it on purpose :clap:

Cos
11-05-2010, 10:12 PM
god dammit guys. My mouth is watering but I am not hungry as I just ate......

Godfuader
11-05-2010, 10:31 PM
The place is great when you can see thru the bag before you leave the store. I can only do it once in a while, just cuz of the heart stopping goodness. :rofl:

ZorroAMG
11-05-2010, 10:37 PM

thats there menu?? LOL

No, but it is THEIR menu.

[Yu]
11-05-2010, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG

lulz, haven't seen you post for awhile and you come back with that haha.

calgary350z
11-05-2010, 10:51 PM
When I was visiting my buddy in Whiterock we went to the one in South Surrey and I cant wait for opening day......right across the parking lot from my store!!!!!!

So pumped and I can assure you it is the best fast food burger I have ever had. I honestly liked it better than loungeburger. The menu is basic but when you just want a awesome burger and fries thats where I will be going from now on.

jdmakkord
11-06-2010, 08:59 AM
Boooo peanut oil. I was hoping for another burger option on airdrie, guess not.

teknical
11-06-2010, 10:21 AM
I'll have to try this place out. How does it compare to In N Out burger?

Wrinkly
11-06-2010, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG

I wanted to post that - but refrained. ;)

ExtraSlow
11-06-2010, 10:51 AM
What's the opening date?

JordanEG6
11-06-2010, 11:23 AM
I've never heard of this chain. In fact, I am STILL waiting for an In-N-Out in town haha, but this sounds really good judging by the responses to the thread. When does it open?

calgary403
11-06-2010, 12:56 PM
If this is the type of food coming I can't wait:
:clap: :clap:

WoFKatvsaz8

JRSC00LUDE
11-06-2010, 03:46 PM
That is going to be awesome, I can't wait till we get one here!

We've met with their investment group a few times about building a store for them out here but so far every location we've looked at the real estate deal has fell through on.

Got my fingers crossed, I want to build one and then eat there every day!!!!!

Weapon_R
11-06-2010, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by JordanEG6
I've never heard of this chain. In fact, I am STILL waiting for an In-N-Out in town haha, but this sounds really good judging by the responses to the thread. When does it open?

from what I hear, Five guys > In n' out. Although I haven't tried Five Guys, anything comparable to In N Out is going to be awesome.

Guillermo
11-06-2010, 04:24 PM
I'm really looking forward to this too. I drove by today and they are still doing construction. There was a couple of dudes sitting our front, though, and it looked like they had 5 bros uniforms on, so I gave them the "rock on" devil horns. they gave 'em back.

tictactoe2004
11-06-2010, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
from what I hear, Five guys > In n' out. Although I haven't tried Five Guys, anything comparable to In N Out is going to be awesome.

Now just add a local In n' out and Carls Jr into the mix and then we're talkin!

bourge73
11-06-2010, 04:30 PM
+1 one for that:thumbsup: hell I'd even like a Hardee's here

Tik-Tok
11-06-2010, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by ExtraSlow
What's the opening date?

Just stopped by the Deerfoot Meadows location and talked to the owner, he said if the rest of the reno's finish on time, they'll be open Nov. 17th or 18th.

adidas
11-07-2010, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by tictactoe2004

Now just add a local In n' out and Carls Jr into the mix and then we're talkin!

Just stopped by the Deerfoot Meadows location and talked to the owner, he said if the rest of the reno's finish on time, they'll be open Nov. 17th or 18th.

Nice, beyond meet opening day?

clem24
11-08-2010, 02:37 PM
Hope this one is more successful than Fatbuger. Remember all the hype that place generated?

Tik-Tok
11-08-2010, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by clem24
Hope this one is more successful than Fatbuger. Remember all the hype that place generated?

Yeah, I'm still hoping for the best though.

Fatburger's problem is the prices. I've walked in there at least 1/2 dozen times, and walked out again after looking at the menu. I like my fast food to be <$10.

Myrrinda
11-08-2010, 03:50 PM
Yay! This place is so good after a night of drinking. Too bad Deerfoot Meadows is nowhere near my regular drinking establishments:(

CRXguy
11-08-2010, 04:41 PM

:clap:

JRSC00LUDE
11-08-2010, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by clem24

Havent been to one in Canada, in the States I absolutely love it.

ercchry
11-08-2010, 05:03 PM
fat burger is good.. but when it cost me $20 for a couple burgers and a drink... that is no longer "fast food"

psycoticclown
11-08-2010, 05:10 PM
Sick, there's one opening in Lethbridge too!

spike98
11-08-2010, 05:18 PM
We have had one in the hat for about a year now. Its overrated IMO.

They make decent food, but it is GREASY. I have been there twice, and the last time, a guy was walking out of the place and his order fell out of the bottom of his bag because of the grease.

I would much rather go to tino's :drool:

bourge73
11-08-2010, 06:20 PM
Whats this Tinos you speak of? No matter grease is good :drool:

spike98
11-08-2010, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by bourge73
Whats this Tinos you speak of? No matter grease is good :drool:

Its a locally owned burger joint here in the hat. Fucking tasty! Chilli fries :drool:

I like my grease when i am hung over and it was excessive. Its good dont get me wrong but its not my cup of tea for regular visits.

TurboMedic
11-11-2010, 08:31 AM
Been to the one in the Hat, and its definitely my favorite burger joint....Makes them how I like them, and they taste great.....Definitely not a good idea for frequent visits but very very good

98type_r
11-15-2010, 02:47 PM
Just had lunch there today for the private pre-opening. Had a cheeseburger with reg. fries and a coke. Burger was definitely one of the best I've had in a long time. I had mine done "all the way" with tomato, lettuce, mayo, mustard, ketchup, mushrooms, pickles. Their burgers are doubles, unless you order a "little" then it's a single. They also have cajun style fries that are tossed in seasoning.

I think the grand opening is tomorrow, definitely worth checking out.

n1zm0
11-15-2010, 03:17 PM

the part when you said the fill the fry container, in my head i read it as "they fry your container, then put fries in it" :rofl: probably because of that simpsons episode where homer gets the bag deep fried

but yeah i saw the sign on the weekend in deerfoot mdws and was curious, LUCKILY it had already been mentioned on beyond, the only place i get my news it seems lol

what is it, their sauce on the burgers or something or just the patties themselves, conviniently places themselves right across from fatburger too lol iirc to stare at the competition everyday. ill try it next weekend probably on the gf's weekly run to ikea *sigh* :(

Kritafo
11-15-2010, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by 98type_r
Just had lunch there today for the private pre-opening. Had a cheeseburger with reg. fries and a coke. Burger was definitely one of the best I've had in a long time. I had mine done &quot;all the way&quot; with tomato, lettuce, mayo, mustard, ketchup, mushrooms, pickles. Their burgers are doubles, unless you order a &quot;little&quot; then it's a single. They also have cajun style fries that are tossed in seasoning.

I think the grand opening is tomorrow, definitely worth checking out.

so sad...we are doing our ikea run tonight. :banghead:

max_boost
11-15-2010, 06:53 PM
Gonna have to give this place a try!

ercchry
11-16-2010, 12:16 PM
so is this place open? anyone drive by/work down there? kinda want to make the trip but dont want to be left with fat burger if they are not open yet :rofl:

510-Trevor
11-16-2010, 12:21 PM
I drove by yesterday. The signs on the door were advertising that they open today at 11:00am.

Disoblige
11-16-2010, 12:26 PM
Mmm.. Pretty excited to give it to try.
Will post back sometime this week for the results.

sexualbanana
11-16-2010, 12:36 PM

Yeah, I'm still hoping for the best though.

Fatburger's problem is the prices. I've walked in there at least 1/2 dozen times, and walked out again after looking at the menu. I like my fast food to be &lt;$10.

Yeah. Fucking Vince lied to Spilner. You cannot get a double-cheese with fries for $3.95!

Idratherbsidewayz
11-16-2010, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana

Yeah. Fucking Vince lied to Spilner. You cannot get a double-cheese with fries for $3.95!

Although Paul Walker IS a faggot...

ercchry
11-16-2010, 01:39 PM
mmm... just got back and i would have to second the better than in n out comment

Chris Ng
11-16-2010, 01:42 PM
Just got lunch there..

Got a bacon cheeseburger, regular fries, regular drink..

Total cost - $15

so it's no cheaper than FatBurger...

However -

That was the most fantastic burger I have ever had.. I got it loaded (no pickles though) .. Be aware - this was a messy burger.. they piled so many mushrooms, bacon, etc, it was all falling out everywhere...

The french fries are just as good.. peanut oil makes all the difference.. I wouldn't bother ordering anything other than the regular fries though.. concidering they drop an extra helping into the bag.. between the fries and the burger, I actually feel like I stuffed $15 worth of food in me..

ercchry
11-16-2010, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Chris Ng
Just got lunch there..

Got a bacon cheeseburger, regular fries, regular drink..

Total cost - $15

so it's no cheaper than FatBurger...

considering it is a double burger, tastes better... and is way more than enough food (i still have a full container of fries left) and a similar meal at fat burger would push you close to $20... it is still cheaper... and imo better

sputnik
11-16-2010, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by ercchry

considering it is a double burger, tastes better... and is way more than enough food (i still have a full container of fries left) and a similar meal at fat burger would push you close to $20... it is still cheaper... and imo better

:werd:

If I went with my wife we would probably just get a "little" burger each and split an order of food and still leave full.

Tik-Tok
11-16-2010, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by sputnik

:werd:

If I went with my wife we would probably just get a &quot;little&quot; burger each and split an order of food and still leave full.

That's all I ever get in the states. The first time I went I got a "normal" burger, and couldn't finish it AND the fries.

So those who have gone, do they have the free peanuts there as well?

ercchry
11-16-2010, 02:17 PM

So those who have gone, do they have the free peanuts there as well?

yup

t-im
11-16-2010, 02:37 PM
If only Calgary would open up a Shake Shack....so delicious.

http://www.shakeshack.com/

JAYMEZ
11-16-2010, 04:14 PM
Going to try this out later today... To bad about the crappy weather!

max_boost
11-16-2010, 04:22 PM
Excellent burger! Yum! lol

There were over 20 guys working at this place all in their red t-shirts.

http://members.shaw.ca/samtang310/Fiveguys/Outside.jpg

http://members.shaw.ca/samtang310/Fiveguys/Inside1.jpg

http://members.shaw.ca/samtang310/Fiveguys/Inside2.jpg

http://members.shaw.ca/samtang310/Fiveguys/Food.jpg

Disoblige
11-16-2010, 04:24 PM
Tastes better than the pics, right? lol.

ercchry
11-16-2010, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Disoblige
Tastes better than the pics, right? lol.

heck yes... but those fries do look pretty tasty in that pic :rofl:

max_boost
11-16-2010, 04:32 PM
Gonna say, too much fries man. Can't handle it lol

The small burger more than enough for me.

Jeremiah
11-16-2010, 04:34 PM
max what the fuck is in the cup homie?

max_boost
11-16-2010, 04:36 PM
My BB camera lol

Ya it's more fries in the cup. I couldn't even eat it man, too much fries. :nut:

But OMFG that burger is some seriously good stuff. :drool: :love:

R-Audi
11-16-2010, 05:43 PM
If I can recommend anything, I'd skip the 'Cajun Fries' they are just regular fries covered with some cajun style salt.
The small burger and fries was more then I could finish...

dj_rice
11-16-2010, 05:53 PM
They serve fries in the cup?

max_boost
11-16-2010, 06:25 PM
They fill part of the bag with fries, then put your burger on top and then put the cup in the bag and fill it with even more fries. It's seriously fries overload lol :rofl:

Guillermo
11-16-2010, 06:27 PM
most people will get a regular fries for 2 to 3 people. (the regular is more like a family size.)

dj_rice
11-16-2010, 06:49 PM
Fry overload.... :drool: :rofl:

How are those peanuts they give free?

max_boost
11-16-2010, 07:02 PM
haha I did not sample the free peanuts but the drinks are free refills! hahaha

So make sure you have a couple diet cokes to go along with the meal :rofl:

Disoblige
11-16-2010, 07:56 PM
Sore throat heaven, here I come! :rofl:

Guillermo
11-16-2010, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Disoblige
Sore throat heaven, here I come! :rofl:

haha, do you get a sore throat from eating burgers? :nut:

MaxxLee
11-16-2010, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
haha I did not sample the free peanuts but the drinks are free refills! hahaha

So make sure you have a couple diet cokes to go along with the meal :rofl:

your eating about a 1000 calorie burger and drinking a diet beverage? lol

this reminds me of the fat lady that went to mc dicks and ordered a big mac combo, supersize, 10 chicken nuggets, a apple pie and a stawberry sundae with a diet coke to drink

lmao:rofl:

teknical
11-16-2010, 09:59 PM
Went there tonight. Got the Bacon Cheeseburger with everything except onions, green peppers and jalapeņos. Big fuckin' mess, but it was worth it :drool:

Disoblige
11-16-2010, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Guillermo

haha, do you get a sore throat from eating burgers? :nut:
Nah, just when I eat loads of fries. I guess it's rough on my throat or something. :dunno:

Same with popcorn.

TE4MFaint
11-16-2010, 11:32 PM
We have had a five guys burger and fries in medicine hat for almost a year now.
great food. eating the burger doesnt give you the typical fast food "gross" feeling afterwards, you just feel full which is nice.

calgary403
11-18-2010, 03:42 PM
Just ate there today for lunch. I had the Dbl Bacon cheeseburger with everything but mushrooms. The food there is really good. They make the burger fresh and it's real ground beef not those paper thin patties you would get at Mcdonald's. Fries are awesome. A regular fry was more than enough for me + my g/f. It was just under $20.00 for the both of us which isn't bad for the quality of food. The only thing is don't go if you are in a hurry. All the burgers are made fresh so there is a bit of a wait.

spike98
11-18-2010, 04:18 PM

your eating about a 1000 calorie burger and drinking a diet beverage? lol

this reminds me of the fat lady that went to mc dicks and ordered a big mac combo, supersize, 10 chicken nuggets, a apple pie and a stawberry sundae with a diet coke to drink

lmao:rofl:

Here is some food for thought:

Big Mac - 540 Cal

Large Fry - 500 Cal

Large Coke - 310 Cal

Now by switching to diet you save your self 310 cal of sugar. Thats almost 25% less calories for the total meal.

Obviously eating at mcdonalds isn't the healthier choice but why have the extra calories if you are content with diet coke. Why is it an issue for you for people to order it? If someone opts for diet coke 10 times thats almost a whole lb of fat worth of calories and almost a kilo of sugar you aren't stuffing into your body. Not to mention no nutritional value gained by the empty calories in the regular coke.

Now imagine how much "fatter" the "fat lady" at mcdonalds would be if she took your advice.....

SScott
11-18-2010, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by spike98

Here is some food for thought:

Big Mac - 540 Cal

Large Fry - 500 Cal

Large Coke - 310 Cal

Now by switching to diet you save your self 310 cal of sugar. Thats almost 25% less calories for the total meal.

Obviously eating at mcdonalds isn't the healthier choice but why have the extra calories if you are content with diet coke. Why is it an issue for you for people to order it? If someone opts for diet coke 10 times thats almost a whole lb of fat worth of calories and almost a kilo of sugar you aren't stuffing into your body. Not to mention no nutritional value gained by the empty calories in the regular coke.

Now imagine how much &quot;fatter&quot; the &quot;fat lady&quot; at mcdonalds would be if she took your advice.....

:werd: I was going to say something about this, but you broke it down perfectly.

Personally I don't mind the taste of a diet beverage and I find it a much smarter alternative than the empty calories and loads of sugar.

TE4MFaint
11-18-2010, 06:02 PM
I enjoy fountain diet better than fountain regular coke anyways.

Graham_A_M
11-18-2010, 10:32 PM
Does anybody know where in Deerfoot meadows mall this is? Im not at all familiar with that place. If its beside any big landmarks please let me know. I'd love to stop by tomorrow and try this place out. :drool:

510-Trevor
11-18-2010, 10:39 PM
NE corner where Black's used to be.
http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&q=sony+store+calgary&ie=UTF8&hq=sony+store&hnear=Calgary,+Division+No.+6,+Alberta&ll=50.983241,-114.039248&spn=0,0.008234&t=h&z=18&layer=c&cbll=50.983241,-114.039248&panoid=jTlKYfxRjeAG3F_0G4z9Ww&cbp=12,193.19,,0,3.18

Tik-Tok
11-19-2010, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by 510-Trevor
NE corner where Black's used to be.
http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&amp;q=sony+store+calgary&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;hq=sony+store&amp;hnear=Calgary,+Division+No.+6,+Alberta&amp;ll=50.983241,-114.039248&amp;spn=0,0.008234&amp;t=h&amp;z=18&amp;layer=c&amp;cbll=50.983241,-114.039248&amp;panoid=jTlKYfxRjeAG3F_0G4z9Ww&amp;cbp=12,193.19,,0,3.18

That's not very useful if he doesn't know the area, lol.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=50.983291,-114.040126&num=1&sll=50.983492,-114.040146&sspn=0.008443,0.01929&ie=UTF8&ll=50.983303,-114.038944&spn=0.008781,0.01929&z=16

It's there, if you drive down Heritage Meadows Way, you'll see EB Games, and it's in the same building, just fat the other end. I'm grabbing lunch there tomorrow, I've been drooling over the thought all week, but wanted to wait until a co-worker was back, so I could eat it in front of him :rofl:

edit: You HAVE to turn in when you see EB games, you can't get to it from Heritage Meadows Way.

redblack
11-19-2010, 05:56 PM
i went down there for lunch today, we had two bacon cheesbergers one large fry and 2 large drinks. The bill was about 28 bucks but it was worth it. They dont skimp on the toppings, the burger was juicy and the 1 large fry was enough for two people. They literally filled up the cup, put it in the bag and put more fries in the bag.. Definatley one of the better burgers i had. I think i will see if i can add a extra patty on it next time im there...
The only bad thing was that they were extremly busy, took about 30 mins for the meal to arrive but they have all you can eat peanuts.

MaxxLee
11-19-2010, 06:13 PM
^^ $28 bux?? Wow that is not fast food price lol

Weapon_R
11-19-2010, 06:35 PM

It's not cheap but it's delicious. Budget at least $25 for two basic burgers, fries and drinks, and more if you want bacon or cheese.

n1zm0
11-19-2010, 07:25 PM
What times are these guys open till ?

Guillermo
11-19-2010, 08:04 PM

well to be fair, it's not typical fast food. everything is made fresh, from actual ground beef, potatoes (hand sliced in store), etc. it's definitely worth the price. Also, you generally pay more for a burger and fries at most pubs/restaurants, and this is better than most of those, too.

Guillermo
11-19-2010, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by n1zm0
What times are these guys open till ?

the sign in the window says they're open until 10pm.

Tik-Tok
11-19-2010, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by redblack

The only bad thing was that they were extremly busy, took about 30 mins for the meal to arrive but they have all you can eat peanuts.

Yeah, I was in the door at 12:20, and didn't get my order until 12:45. Still worth it though :drool: People were looking at me like I was an asshole for dumping the peanut shells on the ground, but that's how it works there, lol.

dj_rice
11-19-2010, 09:12 PM

Yeah, I was in the door at 12:20, and didn't get my order until 12:45. Still worth it though :drool: People were looking at me like I was an asshole for dumping the peanut shells on the ground, but that's how it works there, lol.

First place I'm hitting when I go back to Calgary is this. Along with Holy Smoke. Damn Edmonton not having good eats.

How are the peanuts?Baked?Boiled?Are they the big peanuts or the asian tiny ones that are crunchy and salty.

Guillermo
11-19-2010, 09:17 PM
i *think* the peanuts are soaked in brine, and then roasted, although I really have no idea. they are basically the same peanuts-in-the-shell that you can buy in bulk at grocery stores.

:drool: :drool: :drool:

http://www.birdingstore.com/images/seed_products/peanuts_shell_raw.jpg

adidas
11-19-2010, 09:38 PM
Just got back and to say the least im Disappointed. Bring In-n-Out up here, seriously.

2xCheeseburgers
1xLarge fries
2xRegular drinks(Free, girl "forgot" to ring them in)

Total was $20.55

Pretty much got everything on the burgers and my word of advice would be to keep the toppings to a minimum, as it kinda ruins it when there is too much flavor going on all at once.

There was enough fries that 2 ppl could barely finish it. I can eat, but i was easily stuffed after the burger and half a cup of fries.

Cant see myself going back anytime soon. I rather eat the Joey's burger.

dj_rice
11-19-2010, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by adidas
Just got back and to say the least im Disappointed. Bring In-n-Out up here, seriously.

2xCheeseburgers
1xLarge fries
2xRegular drinks(Free, girl &quot;forgot&quot; to ring them in)

Total was $20.55

Pretty much got everything on the burgers and my word of advice would be to keep the toppings to a minimum, as it kinda ruins it when there is too much flavor going on all at once.

There was enough fries that 2 ppl could barely finish it. I can eat, but i was easily stuffed after the burger and half a cup of fries.

Cant see myself going back anytime soon. I rather eat the Joey's burger.

Why were you disappointed though?

adidas
11-19-2010, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice

Why were you disappointed though?

High expectations going in. Everyone comparing them to In-n-Out, i figured they'd be just as good.

The bun was soggy and the bun really makes the burger.

The meat was really good tho, cant complain there.

Overall, i wasnt satisfied and expected something much more by all the hype.

dirtsniffer
11-19-2010, 10:25 PM
anyone know their hours? i was hoping to go for dinner tomorrow around 7....

adidas
11-19-2010, 10:30 PM
11-10 - 7 days a week

pf0sh0
11-19-2010, 11:31 PM
Ohhhh man, so good.

CKY
11-19-2010, 11:51 PM
Don't know if anyone is aware of this but IIRC, In-n-out will likely never expand up here unless they have a drastic change in company policy. They only give franchising rights to people with family ties, thats why they're only in Cali and Arizona.

flipstah
11-20-2010, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by CKY
Don't know if anyone is aware of this but IIRC, In-n-out will likely never expand up here unless they have a drastic change in company policy. They only give franchising rights to people with family ties, thats why they're only in Cali and Arizona.

Yessir, it's true. It's on their advertising and they're proud of it!

Maybe someone will move from California to the 403 to start In-N-Out... Don't know why though haha

A790
11-20-2010, 11:21 AM
Went there yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed myself! Hmmmmmmm....

yeahyeah
11-20-2010, 11:22 AM
Is the one in airdrie open yet?

dirtsniffer
11-20-2010, 09:24 PM
boy that was good, I will definitely go again!