PDA

View Full Version : AMericans turn the tables on the mad cow thing....

Toma
01-02-2004, 09:51 PM
So, the wussy Canadians don't ban US beef imports, but the Amercians ban the import of our cows now. hahahaha

I guess they know that they were fed with US feed, so they don't trust the cows fed with it ;)

04blackMAX
01-02-2004, 09:54 PM
why would the US take the blame when they can point fingers, and blame it on someone else....come on this is old news

Toma
01-02-2004, 10:18 PM
Well I know, but the wussy canadian gov't should have banned the US beef FIRST just in spite for banning ours so fast.

We can help drive their economy into the ground. Look at their dollar.

Weasel
01-02-2004, 11:46 PM
There is another thread about this :S

xkon
01-03-2004, 12:41 AM
i doubt they'd care, they'll just punish us in other ways, like close the border completely

canada did the right thing.

Zephyr
01-03-2004, 12:43 AM
i still love canada, just not the beef.. lol j/k :rofl:

ryder_23
01-03-2004, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by Toma
Well I know, but the wussy canadian gov't should have banned the US beef FIRST just in spite for banning ours so fast.

We can help drive their economy into the ground. Look at their dollar.

Canada cant afford to get in an import/export battle with the us, they will ultimatly win because we need to sell alot of products to the us.

A_3
01-03-2004, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by ryder_23

Canada cant afford to get in an import/export battle with the us, they will ultimatly win because we need to sell alot of products to the us.

Even though it would be some funny shit if we did ban American beef we can't. In the long run it would crush our economy, the American's would be mighty pissed off if we screwed them like they screwed us... remember the majority of them still believe the world is centered around the mighty U.S. of A. anyways they would take the insult very personally and it would be the equivilent of putting sanctions on our country... we'd be done!

Seymour
01-03-2004, 11:16 PM
The Americans would go to war with us if we didn't do what they wanted

That.Guy.S30
01-04-2004, 12:22 AM
i believe they banned our beef to keep their beef economy safe until their beef raises back to normal prices..

Seanith
01-04-2004, 01:30 AM
Wow the United States of Hipocracy in full effect. Canada SHOULD of banned US beef right away like they did to us, but those fucking babies wouldn't of been able to get the sand out of their vaginas and would nuke us or something :rolleyes: