PDA

View Full Version : raises for everyone

04blackMAX
01-03-2004, 12:15 AM
wow, paul martin has been in office what 3 months, and he felt like all of his 29 staff member sin his cabinate should get a raise, how much u ask, a mear 32,000 a year,,,

29 x 32,000= 928,000 a year

man i hate canada sometimes, we pay for this shit....how about plowing calgary roads

1badPT
01-03-2004, 12:35 AM
1 million in extra spending each and every year, with nothing more than a swipe of the pen. :(

04blackMAX
01-03-2004, 12:36 AM
good to see out tax dollars going to use..........

xkon
01-03-2004, 12:46 AM
I still like him better than chretien

hjr
01-03-2004, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by xkon
I still like him better than chretien why? the only thing he has done of any importance so far is bend over and allow bush to insert it into his ass. Ya he shut down the pot bill after only 1 week due to american pressure.

rogue
01-03-2004, 02:13 AM
i am sorry but all liberals suck. Actually all Politians suck ass but if you have to pick one group that is the most corrupt it is the fucking liberals. What about those dumbasses in BC being investigated for organized crime ties. And the nice submarines we bought that arent gonna be ready till 2010, or those fancy airplanes the politians got themselves on the defence budget (instead of buying our poor troops brown uniforms for the desert or helicopters that dont fall out of the sky), THIS TOPIC FRUSTERATES ME. Canada doesnt suck, eastern canadian politics sucks. VOTE CONSERVATIVE what do we really have to lose.:dunno:

Davetronz
01-03-2004, 11:35 AM
Im up for anarchy? Anyone with me?

pinoyhero
01-03-2004, 12:32 PM
Damn! I wonder if they are hiring?

rogue
01-03-2004, 12:34 PM
REVOLUTION!!!!!!:eek: or i will shut up if he gives me a raise.:D :thumbsup:

A_3
01-03-2004, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by FastDak318
Im up for anarchy? Anyone with me?

:werd: , but you gotta see where Paul Martins coming from, his staff do sooooooo much, ya know, sitting there going hmmm... what does Mr.Bush want us to do today... ooooohhh he's blaming America's problems on us... lets accept the blame and move on because we had our testicals removed when we became part of the liberal party.

Akagi Redsuns
01-03-2004, 01:10 PM
WTF is up with the government having no accountabilty for thier actions at all? Expenses, raises and all those perks. When you are in power, it's easy to keep it all to themselves and away from the "common folk", but how much of this crap will the average Canadian take before fighting back? I am getting tired of being taxed to death and paying high priced fees for government services and for what? So these idiots get a pay increase of $32K? Fuck that shit.

Seanith
01-03-2004, 03:36 PM
Thats some fucked up repugnant shit. THings like raises for those bastards should be more regulated than this.

rogue
01-03-2004, 07:21 PM
lets all drive to ottawa and take our money back!!!! ( uhhhh can someone give me a ride i dont wanna put the kms on my car):D

SwitchBlade
01-03-2004, 11:04 PM
I say we hit Ottawa up when we stop to refuel our plane, on our way to pubcrawl with the nice ladies in Switzerland.

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31765

:bigpimp:

rice_eater
01-08-2004, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by 04blackMAX
wow, paul martin has been in office what 3 months, and he felt like all of his 29 staff member sin his cabinate should get a raise, how much u ask, a mear 32,000 a year,,,

29 x 32,000= 928,000 a year

man i hate canada sometimes, we pay for this shit....how about plowing calgary roads

he was talking on the radio today about his new sweeping reforms and bla bla but he said not to expect too much since we really dont have much money left. I guess there are enough money left for him to buy some more votes though:banghead: I wasn't born here and i really have a hard time understanding,

WHY ARE CANADIANS SO APATHETIC???

LEBMAN
02-03-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by rogue
i am sorry but all liberals suck. :dunno:

:guns: :guns:

rc2002
02-03-2004, 05:05 PM
Wasn't it only a couple of years ago that the MP's voted on themselves getting raises?

I'm glad Jean Chretien is gone. That guy has ruined our country for way too long. And he even has the nerve to work for a Calgary law firm now. If I EVER meet him downtown, I'll give him a piece of my mind.

At least Paul Martin is doing some things right. He's already promised the major cities money back from gas tax, and he's making relations better with our biggest trading partner (the United States). Even though he's still a liberal, at least he's a competent one that won't embarass our country.