PDA

View Full Version : FS:Brand New Gaming Computer

PulsePro
11-10-2010, 12:33 AM
Hey guys, this computer is a brand new one built for another beyond member (mikelee1). However, instead of being a man, he completely ignores my calls, says he's out of the country and won't reply to my emails to pick it up. Now, me, being a man, I won't post a beyond CSI thread about it and just decided to sell it here. I'm not here to make a profit on it and I have the full receipt for it totaling $646. I'm only asking $600.

Specs:
- AMD Phenom II X4 955 3.2Ghz Quad Core Processor
- Patriot 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 Ram
- Western Digital 500GB Caviar Black w/32MB Cache
- eVGA GTX275 FTW Edition Video Card
- Generic DVD Burner
- Black Generic Mid Tower Case
- Foxconn Motherboard
- Xion 680W Power Supply
- Windows 7 Ultimate x64 (64Bit) with recent updates all installed.

I have tested the computer for a total of half an hour to run a few games on max settings on a 30" (2560x1600)
- Note: This is faster than the current GTX 465 selling at memory express.

The following games can be maxed out and have been tested to do so on (2560x1600)
- Starcraft 2
- Any Source Games (Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, Counter Strike Source, Counter Strike Source Beta)
- Bioshock
- Killing Floor
- Metro 2033
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

... and more.

PulsePro
11-10-2010, 10:42 AM
Had quite a lot of interests.

Here are some FAQs.

What monitor were you using to test the games out?

A: My Samsung SyncMaster 305T+

How is the GTX 275 FTW compared to the normal GTX 275?

A:It is clocked higher which = faster performance

Does the DVD Drive support Dual Layers? Can it burn dual layers?
A:I believe it does support dual layer disks. Not sure about burning dual layers. If you need a dvd drive that burns dual layers, I can add a brand new one in for $15.

Anyways, had a lot of interest regarding the rig. If you are interested in the computer, PM me with a # and I'll get back to you when I can.

EDIT: I meant burns dual layers not runs... even though it does. Just confusing myself heh

Ichigo
11-10-2010, 10:57 AM
PM'ed

PulsePro
11-10-2010, 09:18 PM
Sold