Year : 1993
Make and Model : Mazda RX7
Exterior Color : Montego Blue
Interior Color : Black
Auto or Manual? : Manual
Odometer Reading : 174000
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Asking Price : $13500

I recently bought this vehicle - and by recently I mean 1 week ago - but have had a change of heart because 1: I often do need rear seating 2: My girlfriend hates it and being the nice guy that I am ;) I decided to compromise.

This vehicle has been built and cared for by a meticulous journeyman mechanic and rotary enthusiast. All mods have been performed with excellent attention to detail. Engine was rebuilt less than 40k kms ago with mild porting. Mechanically, there is nothing wrong with the car and there are absolutely no leaks anywhere. Body is also in excellent shape. There are several rock paint chips on the front but there isn't a single speck of rust on the body. Underbody is also very clean and virtually rust-free. The interior is in very good shape. This car was not winter driven so the carpets and floor mats still look new. It comes with leather seating, power sunroof and mirrors, factory Bose stereo and aftermarket CD player with Aux input.

The stock sequential twin turbo setup, which is the primary source for FD reliability issues, has been swapped out for a single T04R turbo setup and has been professionally tuned and dynoed at 400rwhp.

Garrett T04R (tuned for 10-17psi on 91 octane)
Greddy 3-row intercooler
Koyo radiator
Battery-relocated to trunk
Greddy RS bov
HKS 40mm wastegate
Full Racing-Beat exhaust
Denso fuel pump
Fuel pressure regulator
550/1600cc injectors
Power FC with Commander and Datalogit
Autometer boost gauge
Greddy Profec boost controller
18" TSW Snetterton staggered (rubber 90%)
Racing Beat springs
6-puck clutch with sprung hub
Machined flywheel
Short-throw shifter

This is a serious machine and should go to someone who is well-knowledged in rotaries and turbos or who has a strong willingness to learn.

$13500

As I stated earlier, I bought this car about a week ago for more than my asking price. My loss is your gain.

For serious inquiries only. Definitely NO test pilots.
PM if you are interested and would like to see it.

Pics will be up shortly.

RYS13
11-10-2010, 10:51 AM
I am willing to trade for an RX8.

CSMRX7
11-10-2010, 12:34 PM
Who built the motor and did the tuning?

RYS13
11-11-2010, 12:50 AM
Engine rebuilt by RX7 Specialties.
Tuning done by previous owner.

RYS13
11-12-2010, 06:48 PM
Link to kijiji ad with pictures.
http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-1993-Mazda-RX-7-LHD-Touring-single-turbo-W0QQAdIdZ241936346

Would like to sell this before we start getting some serious snow so I don't have to put it in storage. Open to offers.

RYS13
11-15-2010, 06:08 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

ApexDrift
11-19-2010, 11:17 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

RYS13
11-19-2010, 06:47 PM
Lol, yes it is JPs car. Thanks.

RYS13
11-24-2010, 12:27 PM
TTT

Getting pretty determined to sell so price is negotiable. Throw me an offer if you're interested and we'll most likely be able to work something out. Need this to go to a good home asap.

RYS13
12-01-2010, 03:08 PM
Bump

Open to offers, even reasonable lowballs (if there is such a thing). Good chance for someone to get their hands on an excellent example of one of the best cars to come out of Japan. Also a good oppurtunity for someone to make a profit if they're willing to sit on it and resell after winter.

RYS13
12-11-2010, 06:43 PM
Came to my senses and decided to keep it. Mods pls close.