PDA

View Full Version : Does your significant other like sports?!

Davetronz
01-03-2004, 11:51 AM
Interesting question...
Are you able to watch sports with your significant other? (And this doesnt mean forcing her to watch the PGA, she actually has to enjoy it)...

Im proud and happy to say that my girlfriend is beginning to know more about hockey than me!
She can list off EVERYONE's number IN ORDER on the Flames, Oilers and Canucks without missing a beat!
We havent missed a game (unless of a blackout) this year for the Flames Oilers and Canucks.

I am very impressed, nothin beats watchin the hockey game. Maybe I have warped her mind over the last 3 years :dunno:
Oh well :love:

pinoyhero
01-03-2004, 12:31 PM
She hates it, I can't watch more than a quarter of hoops before she starts complaining :bullshit:

ade99
01-03-2004, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by pinoyhero
She hates it, I can't watch more than a quarter of hoops before she starts complaining :bullshit:

I feel you man. Us flips like watching hoops and she just can't stand it.

air_mikey
01-03-2004, 12:49 PM
my girl knows almost as much as me about sports. its so sweet that we can watch sports together and she knows what is going on and she'll comment about it instead of asking stupid annoying questions all the time. :thumbsup:

Gondi Stylez
01-03-2004, 01:20 PM
my girl loves to watch sports with me!! ye sometimes not but most of the time she doesnt mind at all!! its wikid!! no stupid ass questions or anything!! she even understands the more complex sports like football!! like lots of little rules and everything!! its sweet!!

Melinda
01-03-2004, 02:31 PM
I love watching sports, basketball and football are my favorite and I usually have seasons tickets to the stamps games...I've gotten Rolland to a few football games and to the hockey game last week but he wont watch basketball with me :D

max_boost
01-03-2004, 02:36 PM
LOL
The gf hates sports! haha
She is from Edmonton and is always rooting for the Oilers, it's awesome how the Flames have annihilated the Oil this year:D :thumbsup:

C4S
01-03-2004, 02:41 PM
No ! my gf doesn't like sports as all ! :dunno:

However, she like to watch WORLD CUP too ! Biggest Game on the Earth ! :thumbsup:

She doesn't mind watching hockey with me too ! :bigpimp:

Oh . she love to watch CAR RACING !! dose it count as a sport ?

SoSlowDx
01-03-2004, 03:15 PM
she'll watch whatever I watch and I try to do the same haha:D