PDA

View Full Version : Priceless Car Ad...

civic_stylez
11-10-2010, 11:28 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230542966486&ru=http://shop.ebay.com.au:80/%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dp3907.m570.l1313%26_nkw%3D230542966486%26_sacat%3DSee-All-Categories%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1#ht_3895wt_1140

Killer description, scroll down as the answers to the questions just get better and better...

:rofl: :rofl:

ericchoweg
11-10-2010, 11:33 PM
sapranos lol

great ad:rofl:

projekz
11-10-2010, 11:38 PM
“Lock up your daughters” will be the cry when you are rollin through your hood in your Super Fly, Street legal 92 Express, cause the ladies can't resist a man in a sweet Long Wheel Base ride.

This vehicle was the back up car for the Delorian in "Back to the future" (Flux capacitor removed for safety and intermittent time travel issues....we once got stuck in the 80's for a few days...or was it Adeleaide...either way we were happy to be home) and for the Camaro "Bumble Bee" in Transformers (the Robot Mode has been turned back to factory default to prevent inadvertant transforming at the traffic lights when you stop next to a prius and all bumble bee wants to do is to monkey stomp it, and for back up required during street fights....goes without saying)

More gangtsa than The Saprano’s

More Pimp’n than Snoop dogg

More secret compartments than Colombian airplane

Still not convinced…..

Cop engine

Cop tyres

Cop chip

Cop steering wheel

Cop seat

Cop glove box

Does the quarter in flat 30's.....for real

For those romantics out there! The ladies love the blackened windows for some privacy and flat super soft plush marine carpet in the back or, for the entrepreneur….. if you need to move some merchandise around without “the man” F@$$ing your SH#% up....

Just like that drunk chick at the party…you can put any amount of your junk in the rear end of this…. Without the cursin’ and cryin’….just in and out , no questions asked!

But you still want more.....

“Almost surround sound” (Trademark) car stereo with not only the ability to switch from AM and FM but comes complete with the Compact Disc (CD) technology

Optioned with: Tow bar, Bull Bar, Cargo Bar, Mars Bar

Reg Mar 2011, to get you through your first summer of absolute awesomeness-ness.

Regretful sale, but since I’ve been married my wife dosen’t like me driving by myself for all the attention from all the classy ladies that I get, when I’m on my way to the dump.

DISCLAIMER (This car has no affiliation with any movies what so ever, there are no police products on this vehicle and secret compartments maybe either too secret to find or non existent. The “tin can” acoustic properties of the van provide the concert style “Almost surround sound” TM. Snoop dogg or the saprano’s have not endorsed this vehicle, Mars Bar not included)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Graham_A_M
11-10-2010, 11:39 PM
wow.... that was pure awesome... I'm saving that if I ever have to sell a car on ebay.

projekz
11-10-2010, 11:41 PM
And the q&a
Q:

Dear Fully sick, do you have curtains fitted? Also are there any scratches (on the outside). thanks Dwaine

26-Oct-10

A:

Dwaine...is that even a real name? anyhoo... The rear side windows not only have wicked tint on them but for the complete voyeur, have been painted black... The ladies i pickup dig it, as it gets them accustomed to their day job in the peep booths....its a win win situation. as for the scratches on the outside...you obviously know nothing about time travel, as the common man on the street knows that when one does travel through time and cross the event horizon, one gets up a bit of speed to say the least, and when you pop out the other end you never know what you're going to find....have you ever hit a dodo bird at 88Mph???? ...also with that goes hand in hand with the Time Ectoplasm Residue (TER) which is left on the vehicle after a trip.. fairly gritty and you can't help fine scratches in the duco....i thought that that was obvious, but i guess its just me.

Q:

So let me get this straight......If I buy this car I will turn from dud to stud?

26-Oct-10

A:

Zero to Hero A bore to THOR, You are going to go broke if you by this sweet ride....BROKE from all the Frangers you will have to buy (unless you subscribe to the BareBack only club...thats how i roll anyway......)putting away all that sweet ass you will get thrown at you...like a rock star at an after party.

Q:

Hey dood, Sounds just what i'm after. Can you still get those Flux Capacitator thingys?? Couldn't think of anything worse getting stuck in the eightys and a van full of drunk fat chicks.

26-Oct-10

A:

Hey Tony, Flux Capacitors are as rare as a lebanese bloke without a cousin...so i can't help you there. There is a bloke in ipswich claiming to have a 1.21 Giga-watt generator...so there's a place to start anyway..i would do a couple of test time travels with a dog or a monky if you can get your hands on one... and don't trust lybians if you are going to deal with them for Plutonium....they'll rip you off. Try Ralphs Plutonium Emporium in Pt Pirie South australia, they're cheap and they deliver. The Van can take a metric tonne, so will cater for any fetishes....drunk or otherwise.... Happy Trails

davidI
11-10-2010, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by projekz

Hey Tony, Flux Capacitors are as rare as a lebanese bloke without a cousin...

:rofl: Pure gold.

streethondas
11-11-2010, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by projekz

Hey dood, Sounds just what i'm after. Can you still get those Flux Capacitator thingys?? Couldn't think of anything worse getting stuck in the eightys and a van full of drunk fat chicks.

You Should have asked him if the car has a pussy magnet!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

911fever
11-11-2010, 12:17 AM
hahahahahaha this guy is hilarious

"The 92 Express...the name says it all....Spell it backwards.. SSERPXE then we take out the 2nd S.. S ERPXE... then we take out the RP and the E off the end....whats it spell...thats right SEX. If that aint enough to convince anyone this PASSION RIG has more pulling power than Tiger woods on tour, then son, you don't deserve to bid on it.....even if you dream of bidding on this, you better contact me and apologise for a false bid."

:rofl: :rofl:

TommyEK4
11-11-2010, 12:24 AM
hahaha that was epic :clap:

davidI
11-11-2010, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by streethondas

You Should have asked him if the car has a pussy magnet!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It does!

Q:
I'm very interested in your Fully Sick van however I would like some clarification on one point. As I am a smoking hot chick who likes a bit of attention from the men folk, I was wondering if the van is capable of also attracting males? I wouldn't want to give all the ladiez the wrong idea.
28-Oct-10

A:
Hi Floozie, i just had a quick squizz in the owners manual and in the back had a sealed section...although i haven't tried it myself but if you reverse the polarity of the (pardon my french) "Pussy Magnet" you will turn the van into 2400CC Stud attactor, where...and I quote.."Now with the Stud Atractor fully charged for the lady who likes to take control of her own destiny, the long wheel base, Blackened windows and flat carpeted floor, you can entertain all your new found UNSHEATHED POUNDING to your hearts content"..end quote.. Either load em up in the back for later and drop them off as you tire of them or just grab one at a time and change at your own whim. Another nicety for the the lady driver is the Long Wheel Base ("LWB") and "Express" badging changes to "Lady Wantsa Bonin" and SEXPRESS respectively. The 92 Sexpress dosn't judge it it feels the love. Stay Ace and regards, Sweet ride owner operator

403Gemini
11-11-2010, 10:30 AM
That's amazing! :rofl:

01RedDX
11-11-2010, 11:25 AM

KO22
11-15-2010, 02:22 AM
i LOL'd HARD to this one.. hahahahahha

Q: How is the head? Any leaks? Is this the van that was stolen from the MAD MAX set, it was the extra in the first opening scene chase with the Toe Cutter? 01-Nov-10
A: Heads all right, had a big night at a Bucks party last night, as for leaks...naah, security's pretty tight, no one will blab about what happened with the strippers and stuff... althought the donkey show i wish i could UNSEE. Don't tell the producers coz they'll want there cut...b ut yeah...the one and the same.

:rofl: