PDA

View Full Version : Another A++ for Urban Expression (south)

vengie
11-11-2010, 03:15 PM
I just picked up my tires for my 06 Canyon and cannot be more pleased with the level of customer service shown by Gary and his team. Extremely easy to work with and communication was amazing. Had tires test fitted (aggressive sizing, unsure of fitment) on Tuesday and picked them up today.

Gary thank you again for all the help! I will definitely be referring your shop to anyone looking for tires :thumbsup:

I'll see you in the spring for a second wheel set!
:thumbsup:

BlackRadon
11-12-2010, 12:07 AM
I second that. i bought some rota p45r for my e30, Nothing but great service from gary. A++ for sure.:burnout:

JordanLotoski
11-12-2010, 12:16 AM
I agree I'd say best tire shop in town, they did my X5 a few weeks ago.

Thanks again guys

M.alex
11-12-2010, 02:46 AM
they did a good job mounting my winters for my cobra, and new tires on my z06. I'd go back there.

shadowz
11-12-2010, 09:46 AM
I agree, Gary and Cort finished my uncle and my lexus in a matter of a couple hours great timing, service and price!

tirebob
11-12-2010, 10:39 AM
I am quite pleased to hear that Gary and Cort have been doing an exceptional job and are living up to the expectations people hold for the Urban X name! We never had a doubt the guys will always look out for what is best for their customers and are proud to have them as representitives of the company!

Stunt66
11-12-2010, 11:32 AM
I ordered some winters for me and my wifes ride and like others have said you get nothing but service from these guys. Gary took his time explaining the differences betweeen tires and once we finished I was really happy with the purchases. 3 of my friends and 2 of my sisters have also placed orders with him and they all got the same good treatment. If you're after amazing service and knowledgeable staff, Urban X is the way to go but if you feel uncomfortable talking to a person and prefer to leave voicemails than costco is where it's at.

ekguy
11-12-2010, 12:22 PM
I just got mine done there. Due to the great service/price I got, I sent my dad there for his. He got the same amazing treatment and I believe he's told our neighbor who will also be going there possibly. I also got a price for a set of rims I have always wanted and were out of my price range at other places but they quoted me almost 1000$ cheaper with tires so I will be buying my first set of brand new rims ever in the spring.

Urban Xpression gets many MANY :thumbsup: from me and my family!!!

Nice to see a shop really take care of their customers.

ekguy
11-12-2010, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by tirebob
I am quite pleased to hear that Gary and Cort have been doing an exceptional job and are living up to the expectations people hold for the Urban X name! We never had a doubt the guys will always look out for what is best for their customers and are proud to have them as representitives of the company!

This is where we went. Gary is awesome to deal with. I think on top of my dad going and our neighbor, my friends dad asked me for the details of where I got mine so that might be another 3 cars going your way because of their awesome service.