PDA

View Full Version : Douchebag driver with a baby in the car

peteski
11-11-2010, 07:07 PM
Around 2:15 ish today, on Memorial EB to Crowchild some stupid jig in a black vw golf tdi, running red lights, weaving and racing everything in sight with his white whore in the pass. seat and a baby (yes, A BABY!) in the backseat, plate # EPH 331. some gay ass UBER COOL Euro trash plate on the front. Swooped from the far left EB Memorial drive lane right to Crowchild SB and missed getting rear ended by a pickup by mere inches. I am dumbfounded that anybody would drive that way ESPECIALLY with a baby in the car.

Douchebag. Big time. Peace.

rage2
11-11-2010, 07:14 PM
This might be a stupid question but WTF is a jig?

adam c
11-11-2010, 07:16 PM
jiggalo?

Scuderia
11-11-2010, 07:17 PM
Jiglette is the only thing I can think of, which is a variation of the n word.

Sick story bro. Big time. Get pics. Peace.

Modelexis
11-11-2010, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by rage2

I didn't know what it was either but:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jig

v2kai
11-11-2010, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Modelexis

I didn't know what it was either but:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jig

look at that. hmm. learn something new everyday

sr20s14zenki
11-11-2010, 07:27 PM
Ban for racist comments?

BerserkerCatSplat
11-11-2010, 07:29 PM
J is pretty close to N on the ol' keyboard.

G-ZUS
11-11-2010, 07:32 PM
http://eatthiscity.com/wp-content/upload/1253748724-Cool_story_bro_inc.jpg

Supa Dexta
11-11-2010, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by rage2

Jig = nig..

Comes from jigaboo..

Im just sayin'.... Be kind to me, I didnt make it up..

darthVWader
11-11-2010, 08:46 PM
He could have been rushing to the Childrens Hospital??

projekz
11-11-2010, 08:56 PM
^ Exactly what I thought...You'd think an ambulance would be a better option but not everybody reacts the same to emergencies. That kind of driving could land him, his family or even innocent people in a lot worst situation.

kvg
11-11-2010, 09:36 PM
double post:dunno:

kvg
11-11-2010, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by peteski
some stupid jig
http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/demotivational-posters-mr-t-facepalm.jpg

cloud7
11-11-2010, 09:46 PM
It is not the first time that I see irresponsible parents doing shit on the street of Calgary, while driving with a baby/child. It happens more than people thinks.

Goodfella
11-11-2010, 10:23 PM
This stuff happens everyday, whats the big deal?
Gtfo with your racist comments... im suprised beyond lets
this sh*t stand :bullshit:

Iceman_19
11-12-2010, 12:50 AM
people make racist comments about whites all the time, who cares.

diamondedge
11-12-2010, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by darthVWader
He could have been rushing to the Childrens Hospital??

Going eastbound?

then south on crowchild? wat? Didn't they close the old Children's hospital?

Iceman_19
11-12-2010, 12:54 AM
the cops were busting up his crack spot.

maxomilll
11-12-2010, 01:42 AM
:rofl: @ ''Hey monkey boy, do a little jig!"

GQBalla
11-12-2010, 10:22 AM
Jig = black

learned that from "a man apart" good movie btw.

hrm, coulda been a douche or yeah goin to the hospital.

i remember one time i was driving and and a van wanted in my lane. I sat there letting him in, wouldn't go in. So i switched lanes just to go around and he swooped over 2 lanes to proceed to brake check me so i switched lanes again.

He opened his window and started yelling at me calling me a Fn chink and telling me to go back to China blah blah blah. I look in the back and there's a toddler in the back.

We stopped at a light and he ran out of his car rushed to my window yelling at me to get out of my car, i stepped out of my car and he ran back to his car while yelling i have a child in the back....it probably doesn't matter but he was brown.

what a day that was. Proceeds to call me racial names while im letting him in, than trys to get me out of my car than runs away.....right...........in front of his kid.

Iceman_19
11-12-2010, 05:24 PM
Some people are just THAT fucking stupid. He ran back to his van because he was waiting for his cousins to come deal with your asian gang.

*disclaimer*

There is no racial profiling in this post.
:rofl:

GQBalla
11-12-2010, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Iceman_19
Some people are just THAT fucking stupid. He ran back to his van because he was waiting for his cousins to come deal with your asian gang.

*disclaimer*

There is no racial profiling in this post.

if you know me im the smallest chinker and nerdy looking :D

r3ccOs
11-18-2010, 04:39 PM
reminds me of the douch that rear-ended me today on Anderson...

I have a tubular bumper on the back of my lifted rig, he in his E30ish 3 series was just tailing me for sections... literially like 30 minutes until welll... I had to make an abrupt stop.

He tried to brake and turned into a section of my bumper... stright through his grill, right under his hood and right into his rad...

I pull forward to seperate the cars, I put my hands up and said... seriously?
The douche - spiked haired 20year old wearing a think G-star/sus (or whatever the fcuk that Urban sells) jackeet & sweat combo.... got out of his car all guido like with an attitude and started to ramble about me. I get out, I'm a good few inches taller and bigger than him and just said said: "what? you've been tailing me for the last half an hour, what did you expect?"
He didnt' say anything

I looked at my truck, no damages... the tubular bumper is made of .25 and rhino guarded... no damage to my welds nor nothing :D

The stupid asshole didn't even turn off his car and it was pumping out rad fluid right out the front... and I said, well give me your information...
"oh, I don't have insurance :( and my license is suspended"
So he was reliefed that I didn't sustain any damages.

oh, too bad for you I say.
I wrote down his license plate, got his info... which I'm sure was made up and he waited for a truck..

I don't need to make a claim, but I did make an accident report to ensure he'll recieve the full extent of the law.

#1 - first thing wrong, don't be a douche, don't dress like a douche, and don't drive like a douche and don't drive a douchmobile
lol... k, well that's just me...

but seriously --- don't tail gate... it won't get you anywhere in a gridlock
don't tail gate when there is ice on the ground
don't tail gate behind a lifted SUV/truck with a custom bumper which will destroy your new fiberglass front end, billet grill, radiator and angel eye lights
don't drive a RWD vehical with low profile SUMMER in these conditions
& most importantly don't drive without a insurance and a suspended license

Super_Geo
11-18-2010, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by r3ccOs
I don't need to make a claim, but I did make an accident report to ensure he'll recieve the full extent of the law.

:thumbsup:

Hope the cops actually follow-up with the fucker. Haha you should've insisted that the cops come to the scene because there was >$1000 in damage, even though it's only to his car :rofl:

roopi
11-18-2010, 05:42 PM
Maybe this Jig had winter tires. You know with dedicated winter tires you can pretty much do anything right.

Iceman_19
11-18-2010, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by r3ccOs
reminds me of the douch that rear-ended me today on Anderson...

I have a tubular bumper on the back of my lifted rig, he in his E30ish 3 series was just tailing me for sections... literially like 30 minutes until welll... I had to make an abrupt stop.

He tried to brake and turned into a section of my bumper... stright through his grill, right under his hood and right into his rad...

I pull forward to seperate the cars, I put my hands up and said... seriously?
The douche - spiked haired 20year old wearing a think G-star/sus (or whatever the fcuk that Urban sells) jackeet & sweat combo.... got out of his car all guido like with an attitude and started to ramble about me. I get out, I'm a good few inches taller and bigger than him and just said said: "what? you've been tailing me for the last half an hour, what did you expect?"
He didnt' say anything

I looked at my truck, no damages... the tubular bumper is made of .25 and rhino guarded... no damage to my welds nor nothing :D

The stupid asshole didn't even turn off his car and it was pumping out rad fluid right out the front... and I said, well give me your information...
"oh, I don't have insurance :( and my license is suspended"
So he was reliefed that I didn't sustain any damages.

oh, too bad for you I say.
I wrote down his license plate, got his info... which I'm sure was made up and he waited for a truck..

#1 - first thing wrong, don't be a douche, don't dress like a douche, and don't drive like a douche and don't drive a douchmobile
lol... k, well that's just me...

but seriously --- don't tail gate... it won't get you anywhere in a gridlock
don't tail gate when there is ice on the ground
don't tail gate behind a lifted SUV/truck with a custom bumper which will destroy your new fiberglass front end, billet grill, radiator and angel eye lights
don't drive a RWD vehical with low profile SUMMER in these conditions
& most importantly don't drive without a insurance and a suspended license

Was it the douche from season 6 of Canadas Worst Driver?

kvg
11-18-2010, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Iceman_19

Was it the douche from season 6 of Canadas Worst Driver?
This fag from Chestermere.
http://images.ctvdigital.com/images/pub2upload/2/2010_10_14/179_scott%20schurink.jpg

jonnycat
11-24-2010, 11:28 AM
I recently saw a mom get out of her minivan smoking while her 3 kids were in the van. She was on her way to a funeral service for her grandma who just died of lung cancer.

Anomaly
11-24-2010, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by roopi
Maybe this Jig had winter tires. You know with dedicated winter tires you can pretty much do anything right.

HeyKai
12-04-2010, 12:16 AM
Is there really any reason to call the passenger a whore ? you sound like some redneck that hates black people.

JimmyBurner
12-04-2010, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by HeyKai
Is there really any reason to call the passenger a whore ? you sound like some redneck that hates black people.

Great post, right in the heat of the discussion.

:facepalm:

TT-fast
12-05-2010, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by HeyKai

+1, if anything you should be banned.

btw are u driving a lifted truck? you sound like your a redneck descendant

peteski
12-05-2010, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by TT-fast

+1, if anything you should be banned.

btw are u driving a lifted truck? you sound like your a redneck descendant

Yes, I am a redneck with a lifted truck. Are you a self righteous suit dummy in a European sports car?

And I LOVE black people, women specifically!

Regardless I would never drive like that with a child in my vehicle.

TT-fast
12-05-2010, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by peteski

Yes, I am a redneck with a lifted truck. Are you a self righteous suit dummy in a European sports car?

And I LOVE black people, women specifically!

Regardless I would never drive like that with a child in my vehicle.

no i am not, you just have a poor choice of words,

toastgremlin
12-06-2010, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by Super_Geo
Haha you should've insisted that the cops come to the scene because there was >$1000 in damage, even though it's only to his car :rofl: I think you have to; it's if there's more than $1000 in combined damage. Awfully low limit nowadays (I could see some cars having to call out the police for clipping wing mirrors), but them's the rules.

"It's the law, buddy! We'll just wait here for the police to come by and make a report."

Then you could report him for hit and run when he tries to inevitably flee the scene before the cops arrive with half of a Bimmer pissing hot coolant onto the ground.

VWEvo
12-06-2010, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by jonnycat
I recently saw a mom get out of her minivan smoking while her 3 kids were in the van. She was on her way to a funeral service for her grandma who just died of lung cancer.

How did you know where she was going? You asked her?

jonnycat
12-07-2010, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by VWEvo

How did you know where she was going? You asked her?

I've been stalking her and her family for years.

lol, it wasn't some random chick, I was at the funeral too.

civicrider
12-07-2010, 11:51 AM
2vNzz2VMWac<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2vNzz2VMWac?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2vNzz2VMWac?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

yeahyeah
12-09-2010, 02:14 PM
omgogmogmgomgomgomgomg RACISM!

could have used a much worse word, lulz @ the amount of bunched up panties

Nissanaddict
12-14-2010, 09:50 PM
Hey, I got rear ended today by someone who's not from this country either. Guess what? If it was serious, or I needed some crazy beyond CSI work, I wouldn't have even mentioned that part of the equation....and I also resent any comments that target people who occasionally wear suits and drive European cars...