PDA

View Full Version : Beyonders... Listen

5.0LitreBeater
11-11-2010, 11:32 PM
The only e thugs on here are the ones who Talk trash but when the time comes to meet any other place than beyond.ca no one on here shows up, and you know who you are. Mods, I dont care what you do with this thread if it's too pg13 for your little Honda kiddie site. So let's get one thing straight here and this goes out to everyone who decides it mightve been a good idea to cuss out someone because of a handicap from birth or because we actually like to have fun with our cars/ or have the power to.rather than go on gay ass cruises where you get banned if you got 5 over the limit. This isn't north Korea communism. We don't all have to be the same and be shunned if we decide not to. Fuck all of you and if anyone ( you know who you are ) has something to say, help stop carpel tunnel syndrome and come say it Face to face, if not, in my books and everyone elses you'll still be a bitch who makes fun of handicaps and cars they wish they could afford. So to all bitches and haters. Fuck you and SAY IT TO MY FACE! I would say it to yours if anyone ever decided to actually practice what they preach and got off their asses.

Team_Mclaren
11-11-2010, 11:36 PM
WUTTTT>?

me write bad english but fuck even i have a hard time understand wtf you're trying to say..:rofl: :rofl:

Cos
11-11-2010, 11:40 PM
Kinda early to be drunk on a Thursday don't you think?

shakalaka
11-11-2010, 11:40 PM
Fuck. If Team_Mclaren says that you've got bad English, I would seek help A fucking SAP.:poosie:

SJW
11-11-2010, 11:41 PM
His handicap is spelling and sentence structure.

top_speed
11-11-2010, 11:50 PM
http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu197/afgthug7/Retard-Arguing.jpg

Scuderia
11-11-2010, 11:51 PM
Great spotted thread, I loved the part with the pics. Is this all about the kid with no knee's?

Redlyne_mr2
11-11-2010, 11:53 PM
Im pretty sure there are weekly beyond meets at chinook so print this speech out and voice your opinion next week to those who want to listen. :closed:

JordanAndrew
11-11-2010, 11:58 PM
Is this the Claw guy? :confused:

haha I just saw the skyline and retarded so I put two together and that's the first thing I remember.

alloroc
11-12-2010, 12:31 AM
Title says "Beyonders... Listen"
Turned up my speakers all the way.

Couldn't hear a thing.

:dunno:

Originally posted by 5.0LitreBeater
The only e thugs on here are the ones who Talk trash but when the time comes to meet any other place than beyond.ca no one on here shows up, and you know who you are. Mods, I dont care what you do with this thread if it's too pg13 for your little Honda kiddie site. So let's get one thing straight here and this goes out to everyone who decides it mightve been a good idea to cuss out someone because of a handicap from birth or because we actually like to have fun with our cars/ or have the power to.rather than go on gay ass cruises where you get banned if you got 5 over the limit. This isn't north Korea communism. We don't all have to be the same and be shunned if we decide not to. Fuck all of you and if anyone ( you know who you are ) has something to say, help stop carpel tunnel syndrome and come say it Face to face, if not, in my books and everyone elses you'll still be a bitch who makes fun of handicaps and cars they wish they could afford. So to all bitches and haters. Fuck you and SAY IT TO MY FACE! I would say it to yours if anyone ever decided to actually practice what they preach and got off their asses.

Dilmah
11-12-2010, 12:41 AM
Don't you hate it when you write something and press send, then you sober up and you have to create a new account on Beyond.ca:thumbsup:

Super_Geo
11-12-2010, 12:42 AM
This thread is missing something... not sure what it kneeds though.

Guillermo
11-12-2010, 12:46 AM

i suggest you spend less time hanging out in doughnut shop parking lots with trailer trash whores and guys without kneecaps, and instead do your homework so you have the option to move up and out of your low class existence. i would pay particular attention to your english composition skills.

EDIT: and BTW, cool car. i think jeremy mani has the same one.

Iceman_19
11-12-2010, 12:48 AM
:rofl:

JAYMEZ
11-12-2010, 12:49 AM
HUH? lol.

What the hell is this about.

Iceman_19
11-12-2010, 12:51 AM
Its regarding a thread from last week. Good times.

banned3x
11-12-2010, 12:52 AM
i think he is mad because maybe someone made fun of his physical apearance.

Iceman_19
11-12-2010, 12:53 AM
Fuck all of you and if anyone ( you know who you are ) has something to say, help stop carpel tunnel syndrome and come say it Face to face, if not, in my books and everyone elses you'll still be a bitch who makes fun of handicaps and cars they wish they could afford. So to all bitches and haters. Fuck you and SAY IT TO MY FACE!

Wouldnt said person have to say, kneel or crouch, possibly sit down to do this?

I would say it to yours if anyone ever decided to actually practice what they preach and got off their asses.

If they got off their asses, how exactly would you say it to their faces? Do you carry a step ladder with you?

Alak
11-12-2010, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by Iceman_19
Its regarding a thread from last week. Good times.

I gotta read this thread now hahaha.

Link? Or did it get deleted?

Mostwanted
11-12-2010, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by JordanAndrew
Is this the Claw guy? :confused:

haha I just saw the skyline and retarded so I put two together and that's the first thing I remember.

I found that really funny :dunno:

Iceman_19
11-12-2010, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by Alak

I gotta read this thread now hahaha.

Link? Or did it get deleted?

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/318486/major-hate/

Alak
11-12-2010, 01:06 AM
Ohhhhh Snap I remember this thread, well the first page. See what happens when I go on vacation hahaha. Thanks man for the link. :rofl:

Iceman_19
11-12-2010, 01:09 AM
I remember reading about the claw back in the day, fuck that was hilarious.

gyu
11-12-2010, 01:15 AM
In before ban :poosie:

Alak
11-12-2010, 01:17 AM
This thread needs Pics hahahaha.

Shlade
11-12-2010, 01:27 AM
Hmm.. Wow.

J.M.
11-12-2010, 02:01 AM
This is going to be good :rofl:

911fever
11-12-2010, 02:09 AM

banned3x
11-12-2010, 02:15 AM
I agree with op, beyonders shouldn't make fun of him because he's handicapped.

Cos
11-12-2010, 10:09 AM
thank you for the link to the other thread.....

Zewind
11-12-2010, 10:24 AM
http://27.media.tumblr.com/3qo437sQqlee1t54LL5mR7Qso1_500.jpg

CSMRX7
11-12-2010, 10:54 AM
:facepalm:

PulsePro
11-12-2010, 11:04 AM
The only e thugs on here are the ones who Talk trash but when the time comes to meet any other place than beyond.ca no one on here shows up, and you know who you are.

- You mad bro?

Mods, I dont care what you do with this thread if it's too pg13 for your little Honda kiddie site.

- Honda kiddie site.. hahaha. Your Nissan is way better??
The car's fucking 18 years old. lol. Having never driven Japanese vehicles, I think they're all very similar (biased opinion)

So let's get one thing straight here and this goes out to everyone who decides it mightve been a good idea to cuss out someone because of a handicap from birth or because we actually like to have fun with our cars/ or have the power to.

-How many horses do you have under your wood? I'm sure I can smoke you with mine.

rather than go on gay ass cruises where you get banned if you got 5 over the limit.

- You don't get banned. You get free tickets from the CPS/RCMP. You think that going 140 on crowchild is hard core? No, not only I'll catch up to you going the speed limit, you just look like a complete douche.

This isn't north Korea communism.

- How much do you know about North Korea's communism. Why'd you pick North Korea? Why not just communism in general? You hatin' bro?

We don't all have to be the same and be shunned if we decide not to.

- We're all different and no one's the same. No one is shunned unless they piss off a bunch of people and gets voted off the forum (i think)

Fuck all of you and if anyone ( you know who you are ) has something to say, help stop carpel tunnel syndrome and come say it Face to face, if not, in my books and everyone elses you'll still be a bitch who makes fun of handicaps and cars they wish they could afford.

- LOL, and yes you're right. I DREAM everyday that one day, I'll drive an 18 year old Nissan.
99% of people on these forums have a life, unlike you. They don't have carpel tunnel because they're not on the computer 24/7.
No one makes fun of handicaps, even in the thread with the 403vi3t/403viet guy, no one stooped down to the level of making fun of the scammer who was allegedly handicapped. Get your fucking facts straight.
I'm sure that my vehicles are something you might not be able to afford for a long time. Even with my fortune, do I brag about what cars I drive? No. I try to be modest because not everyone is in fortunate position as me.

So to all bitches and haters. Fuck you and SAY IT TO MY FACE! I would say it to yours if anyone ever decided to actually practice what they preach and got off their asses.

- Why waste the time and effort to do that? You're like the typical idiot that has no proof to back up your facts and therefore resorts to insults. :facepalm:

Idiot.

/Thread :closed:

bubbley
11-12-2010, 11:14 AM

PD77
11-12-2010, 11:18 AM
Between your user name and the thread title you are only a "stop" and a "collaborate" away from this:

http://passionweiss.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/vanilla_ice.jpg

Now how in the hell am I supposed to take you seriously?

ericchoweg
11-12-2010, 11:27 AM
what do knee caps have to do with anything

colinxx235
11-12-2010, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Super_Geo
This thread is missing something... not sure what it kneeds though.

you asshole, I spit up some of my redbull with that one :rofl:

freshprince1
11-12-2010, 12:03 PM

Grow up. You're at the age when you should realize that the world doesn't really care or revolve around you; also, if you had anything meaningful in your life internet insults would not even register.

Seriously, stop embarassing yourself.

G-ZUS
11-12-2010, 12:03 PM
OP you said listen,

http://successbeginstoday.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/i-cant-hear-you.jpg

Tomaz
11-12-2010, 12:20 PM
:drama: :rolleyes: :facepalm: :repost:

G-ZUS
11-12-2010, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by PulsePro
- You mad bro?

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/73/He_Mad.jpg

zipdoa
11-12-2010, 04:50 PM
Am I the only one who thinks trying to convert a GTS-T to a GT-R is a fucking waste?

kvg
11-12-2010, 05:01 PM
Who is this guy?
He wants to say he's so hard he got banned from Beyond for a random rant?:rofl:
Oh and whos handicapped?

Originally posted by zipdoa
Am I the only one who thinks trying to convert a GTS-T to a GT-R is a fucking waste?
Why not spend the extra 1-2k for a gtr:dunno:

KLCC
11-12-2010, 05:07 PM
Also in before BAN (or Delete~)
;)

max_boost
11-12-2010, 05:17 PM
You kids. :facepalm:

Iceman_19
11-12-2010, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by PD77
Between your user name and the thread title you are only a "stop" and a "collaborate" away from this:

http://passionweiss.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/vanilla_ice.jpg

Now how in the hell am I supposed to take you seriously?

The iceman is back with a brand new invention.

bourge73
11-12-2010, 05:30 PM
^^ :rofl: rad you got a 5.0 with the top down?

Iceman_19
11-12-2010, 05:34 PM
Unfortunately no I have never owned a droptop 5.0 with the rag top down so my hair can blow.

civic_stylez
11-12-2010, 06:30 PM
http://www.nataliedee.com/111908/whatever-dude-whatever.jpg

MDO_Calgary
11-13-2010, 11:19 AM
Post pics of your mom and sister in a bikini or it never hapened!!

T-Dubbs
11-13-2010, 01:13 PM
we should throw out a "special" invite to him for next wednesday's meet, and have this wicked thread in person.
i would love to see what OP would say to a big crowd.
High 5's all the way around.............wait.......... high 4's?:rofl:

psycoticclown
11-13-2010, 01:18 PM
^^More like low 4's...

roll_over
11-13-2010, 01:33 PM
George bush hate's black people. Some people just never grow up and stay in that 3 year old mindset.
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2006/10/sp-wow-press-pic.jpg

alloroc
11-13-2010, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by kvg
Why not spend the extra 1-2k for a girl :dunno:

fixed

cjay^
11-13-2010, 09:13 PM

Meet me at the 7-11 in Clarseholm at 4AM this morning, and if I'm not there for a while, wait for me. Lets rumble.

ATARI
11-13-2010, 09:20 PM
Good use of capitalization ,
Caps lock means your yelling over the internet guys ,

ATARI
11-13-2010, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by cjay^

Meet me at the 7-11 in Clarseholm at 4AM this morning, and if I'm not there for a while, wait for me. Lets rumble.

HAHAHAH
ill be thur 2 buddy ,

i used to do that when kids wanted to fight, funny thing is , they would msg me the day after and be like
WHERE WHUR YOU

Vanner
11-13-2010, 10:25 PM
(shaking head sideways) What...the...F-k?? this thread get way less sense from post to post... with the OP's post being the most loony I've ever read!

WTF is the OP talking about?? Is he pissing off not getting blessed from some gay people or what?

Whatever,,, who cares? :closed:

n1zm0
11-13-2010, 10:34 PM
IBTL/B

ddduke
11-15-2010, 04:08 PM
When's this idiot going to come back and chime in again?

Lex350
11-15-2010, 04:13 PM
Hahahahahhaa I think the OP has Full Body Tourettes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nfmUgOm52k

syeve
11-15-2010, 04:18 PM
Is this the guy with some of the fastest cars in the "scene"? That is all I remember from the last thread.

I feel sorry for his future illegitimate kids that will pick up my garbage one day while saying things like "I don't book learn very good".

StreetRacerX
11-15-2010, 04:21 PM
In response to the "Major hate" thread and comment of how the guy with the baseball bat was just "joking".

How the hell was the OP supposed to know that some guy who is associated with the bad attitude dude and whore mouth skank was "just joking"?

If I were OP of the Major Hate thread I certainly wouldn't take some random waving a baseball bat at me with his buddies as a joke.

streethondas
11-15-2010, 04:26 PM
Fuck you and SAY IT TO MY FACE!

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/10/5/56176a67-3e8b-4e2b-b42f-c50929069e37.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

adidas
11-16-2010, 12:25 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/4/wzamNytXvi07470g63yvjwWeo1_250.jpg

Toilet_D
11-16-2010, 01:16 AM
i'd rather say it to his hamster tail of a penis

brownboi
11-17-2010, 04:47 PM
:drama: haha OP why dig yourself into a hole?
e-thuggin dosnt get you anywhere

SlickA70
01-04-2011, 08:45 PM
I dont know what the knee's thing is about but in "Human Centipede", the doctor took out people's knee's so they had to crawl around ATM'n all the time.

http://www.horrorsociety.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/sketch-5-THC-.jpg
http://www.horrorsociety.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/sketch-7-THC-.jpg

sr20s14zenki
01-04-2011, 08:49 PM
Haha the spinless fuck has gone silent.

:rolleyes:

Canadian 2.5RS
01-05-2011, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by SlickA70
I dont know what the knee's thing is about but in "Human Centipede", the doctor took out people's knee's so they had to crawl around ATM'n all the time.

that is quite possibly the funniest thing I have ever read on Beyond...and I have been here awhile.

I love the handicapped hate on this forum.

:thumbsup: :rofl:

No mercy for the weak!

toastgremlin
01-05-2011, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by syeve
I feel sorry for his future illegitimate kids that will pick up my garbage one day while saying things like "I don't book learn very good". :rofl:

This is actually one of the better insults I've heard - no, wait - seen on Beyond.

gmoney82
01-05-2011, 04:38 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_left08Nz2j1qf8yek.gif
Was looking for an excuse to use a James Van Der Meme

Iceman_19
01-08-2011, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by SlickA70

lmao, that movie is on netflix.