PDA

View Full Version : e-harmony FREE communcation is back til end of November

copynpaste
11-12-2010, 12:06 AM
For those of you into the online dating or want to try it, nows the time. This is a legit dating site, no POF here.

rumeo
11-12-2010, 12:58 AM
do you use it?

Iceman_19
11-12-2010, 01:00 AM
Take note, that unless you are christian, your account will be denied.

CUG
11-12-2010, 01:03 AM
^ LOL WUT?

revelations
11-12-2010, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by Iceman_19
Take note, that unless you are christian, your account will be denied.

:rofl:

adidas
11-12-2010, 10:09 AM
copynpaste, i take it you are a woman, as no man wants to date, that is why most use POF :)

derpderp
11-12-2010, 10:45 AM
I'm Jewish

bituerbo
11-12-2010, 03:19 PM
Same shit different url.
Online dating is for schmucks. I've used it to get laid in the past, but that's it.

Tik-Tok
11-12-2010, 03:21 PM
Paging M.Alex... M.Alex to the internet please, for an important message.

zipdoa
11-12-2010, 03:23 PM
Internet Dating :facepalm:

e-harmony is for suckers!! :rofl:

Feruk
11-12-2010, 03:40 PM
Haha I was on there for 6 months. What a waste of cash! Why would anyone in their right mind pay money when POF is free and a lot of the girls who use e-harmony also use POF. As for their "dimensions of compatibility" spiel, I made it clear that I wanted no fatties. Every day I'd get 60%+ fatties. Life's too short to dance with fat chicks.

Big thumbs down for internet dating in Calgary in general, but you'd be an even bigger idiot (like I was) to ever pay for it.

Mitsu3000gt
11-12-2010, 03:49 PM
I know lots of people who have been successful with it. I tried it too briefly with pretty good success. It's just good for people who don't really have the time to go out much IMO. Lots of nurses on there, and people who do shift work.

If you just want hookups you'll probably have better luck with POF or Lavalife.

The cost is a non issue, I found a code for 6 months at $4.95 a month....you can pay like $30 a month I think which is ridiculous.

I think the fact that you need to pay for it weeds out at least SOME of the garbage.

Either way, meh, whatever works for you at the end of the day. Their commercials sure are gay though. Their compatibility matching is a bunch of bullshit too. Its just like anything, what's the worst that can happen? It's not like you have to date all the fatties that contact you lol.

bituerbo
11-12-2010, 04:17 PM
If you don't have time to get out and meet people, then you don't have time for a relationship. This if for people who have trouble leaving the house, or have nobody to go to a bar with.

texasnick
11-12-2010, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by zipdoa
Internet Dating :facepalm:

e-harmony is for suckers!! :rofl:

100% agree.

What I think is funny is when they show you the eharmony commercials and they make it always seem like it was fate that brought them together.

News flash. If you meet someone on the internet and end up marrying them, that's not fate, that's called the law of numbers.

zipdoa
11-12-2010, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by texasnick

100% agree.

What I think is funny is when they show you the eharmony commercials and they make it always seem like it was fate that brought them together.

News flash. If you meet someone on the internet and end up marrying them, that's not fate, that's called the law of numbers.

But bro!!! Fate is more romantic!!!

..."I want to create an internet dating website that matches people based on a bunch of questions that my psychiatrist came up with. Ok, but I want to make a shitload of money, so it can't be like OkCupid, or PlentyOfFish, etc., so you gotta pay for it. Because, I will tell people that it's the most complex and accurate way of matching, so it aint free to use it. Now if I really use all these questions and apply this formula, people aren't really gonna get to many matches. So I will hire some computer geek to write a program that makes up fake profiles, mixes them up with real ones, and the only way it matches people is based on age, race, religion (maybe), and distance. That will make people think the system really works so it gets them to extend the membership so I can make more money, then I can advertise on TV and Radio."

revelations
11-12-2010, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt
I know lots of people who have been successful with it. I tried it too briefly with pretty good success. It's just good for people who don't really have the time to go out much IMO. Lots of nurses on there, and people who do shift work.

If you just want hookups you'll probably have better luck with POF or Lavalife.

The cost is a non issue, I found a code for 6 months at $4.95 a month....you can pay like $30 a month I think which is ridiculous.

I think the fact that you need to pay for it weeds out at least SOME of the garbage.

Either way, meh, whatever works for you at the end of the day. Their commercials sure are gay though. Their compatibility matching is a bunch of bullshit too. Its just like anything, what's the worst that can happen? It's not like you have to date all the fatties that contact you lol.

:werd:

I used eharmony on and off for about 12 months (with a promo code) and I was very pleased with the matches and the dates I went on - however in the end I met up with a really nice girl on POF - but it couldve been eH just the same.