PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: Modified S2000

bluedragon
11-13-2010, 06:36 PM
i know its nothing new but when i saw the driver she was hot :D (Just saying)

http://i53.tinypic.com/k1vvva.jpg
http://i54.tinypic.com/zu5ohu.jpg

Scat E46
11-13-2010, 06:48 PM
LMAO at park bench

eglove
11-13-2010, 06:51 PM
what up JLAW

and what up for functional wing that he uses for the TRACK.

i'm surprised evolize can get banned so easily but the shithead scat can stay around forever.

jzz30dk
11-13-2010, 06:56 PM
that car is sweet. did it have blue te37 wheels before?

Reggie@MWDesign
11-13-2010, 07:05 PM
hahaha how do people in calgary still not know this car hahah.

dana driving JLaw's car as usual haha

scat19... fail.

psycoticclown
11-13-2010, 07:07 PM
Dana own that car now?

TomcoPDR
11-13-2010, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Reggie@MWDesign

dana driving JLaw's car as usual haha

Any pic of this said Dana?

Team_Mclaren
11-13-2010, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Scat E46
LMAO at park bench

Its not any park bench, its a Jspoon park bench type 10001, get it right!:facepalm:

SpoonDC2R
11-13-2010, 07:36 PM
lol fail

StreetRacerX
11-13-2010, 11:27 PM
Seen this car last week on Macleod I believe, the pink lip on the wheels makes it stand out quite a bit, good thing it's a woman driving it though.

..*JDM Hatch*..
11-16-2010, 10:52 PM
Looked way better with the blue Volk's.

al-ti2d
11-16-2010, 11:02 PM
i didn't know there was still members on here that don't know this car lol

C4S
11-16-2010, 11:05 PM
I think making a thread with " Spotted : STOCK S2000 " will be more cool!

slinkie
11-16-2010, 11:09 PM
rice car man!

Redlyne_jr
11-16-2010, 11:13 PM
nice car

962 kid
11-16-2010, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by TomcoPDR

Any pic of this said Dana?

http://static.gigwise.com/gallery/deesnyder-makeup.jpg

ottamania
11-16-2010, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by ..*JDM Hatch*..
Looked way better with the blue Volk's.

+1 for the blue ones. He is trying to sell em i think.

eglove
11-17-2010, 03:53 PM
The volks are sold

chkolny541
11-17-2010, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by eglove
what up JLAW

and what up for functional wing that he uses for the TRACK.

i'm surprised evolize can get banned so easily but the shithead scat can stay around forever.

just because he tracks his car doesnt mean he needs a wing that big, haha

KandabashiDevil
11-18-2010, 02:04 AM
That S2000 is so nice!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Wheel fitment looks amazing :nut: Makes me want an AP

EK 2.0
11-18-2010, 02:13 AM

LMAO at park bench

Originally posted by Team_Mclaren

Its not any park bench, its a Jspoon park bench type 10001, get it right!:facepalm:

Originally posted by chkolny541

just because he tracks his car doesnt mean he needs a wing that big, haha

You know what I'm fucking sick of??...Fucks like you guys that constantly hate on shit. Is it YOUR fucking car??...No...We all build our cars to our own fucking tastes. Not everyone loves Ugg Boots, and fucking Crocs, but there is a market for them because people like them. Whatever fucking happened to just fucking appreciating someones hard work, hard earned money, time, and their personalities...

Now you are going to come back and say that it looks like every fucking S2K in town, and that there is nothing original anymore...well for fuck sakes of course their isn't...When someone does something original you all are ready behind your fucking keyboards to say shit. And at a meet where you can go up to the owners you won't do or say shit....

Fucktards like the lot of you are what is killing the scene...You don't like how a car/truck/bike is built??...Then go fucking build your own....fuck...

Team_Mclaren
11-18-2010, 02:35 AM
http://corruptcitizen.com/wp-content/uploads/haters-gonna-hate-pink-suit-black-dude.jpg

btw: funny you posted that here but not anywhere else EK... cuz you can find way more haters in other spotted threads than here. I know that he's your friend, but im sure he doesnt give a shit what others think... so.. whats the point?

MugenBB6
11-18-2010, 02:42 AM
Kind of off topic but those works came off her sti and aren't subies 5x100? And the 2000 is 5x114.3?

Team_Mclaren
11-18-2010, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by MugenBB6
Kind of off topic but those works came off her sti and aren't subies 5x100? And the 2000 is 5x114.3?

iirc 05+ STis are 5x114

EK 2.0
11-18-2010, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by Team_Mclaren
http://corruptcitizen.com/wp-content/uploads/haters-gonna-hate-pink-suit-black-dude.jpg

btw: funny you posted that here but not anywhere else EK... cuz you can find way more haters in other spotted threads than here. I know that he's your friend, but im sure he doesnt give a shit what others think... so.. whats the point?

It's not just in this fucking thread...it is everywhere...I just haven't been on beyond much lately so this is the first thread that I came across...

Yeah, you're right I am more inclined to stick up for a friend versus some random user...There is nothing but hate in every build thread, every look at my new wheels, car, seats, swap, whatever the fuck it is...and the hate is not even fucking limited to the fucking car forums...it is in ever section and its just fucking stupid and pointless...The only trend I do see though it is the same people everywhere hating on everything...if you all fucking have nothing constructive to say then just keep your thoughts to yourselves...

But it is like beyond is the only fucking car forum that fucking frowns on enthusiasts...

JKL@STRD
11-18-2010, 03:08 AM
its all good... i been getting haters for years over the big wing never bother me thats why it got bigger every year HAHAHAHAHAH...i didnt build my car to impress every single car forums not like any of you guys care but the wing dose help for what i use the car for.. random track days/long road trips at highway speeds..

only thing that bothers me is everyone bitchs about the wing if its on a street car.. if its on a race car its ok... if a part is nice its nice.. on a street car or a race car.. its like telling me a hot chick is ugly just cuz she wont suck ur dick... but a ugly chick is hot as fuck cuz she would suck ur dick... ppl these days just LOVE to hate!!

thanks for everyone else that had something good to say lol :thumbsup: i know the TEs were much better :rofl: but ill get something new for next year

Accord_tunerx
11-18-2010, 04:04 AM
whats wrong with the wing i think its nice. well overall its a nice s2000. makes it look like a real track car. but haters gonna hate http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/041/955/original/Haters_Gon_Hate.jpg

drive2009
11-18-2010, 07:16 AM
:nut:

Chester
11-18-2010, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

But it is like beyond is the only fucking car forum that fucking frowns on enthusiasts...

You should check out nasioc then.

cjay^
11-18-2010, 03:45 PM
I notice the most hate is in Honda threads. This is likely because some people think that their 145fwhp Civic is fast and needs a gigantic spoiler. Plus all those rice boy bondo quarterpanel EG Civics with dual exhaust and altezzas. Plus Hondas sound like absolute garbage to most people.

Even though I'm guessing this S2000 has the wing for function, and is at least RWD with good power, but just because its a Honda people stereotype it like they would a Civic.

kvg
11-18-2010, 04:00 PM
NOW ON BEYOND,

WHEN HATERS, HATE ON HATERS!!!:rofl: :hijack:

max_boost
11-18-2010, 04:05 PM
Haters gonna hate lol

Joe-G
11-18-2010, 04:11 PM
Since there's so much hate for your wing, i will gladly take it off your hands!:D

Scat E46
11-18-2010, 04:23 PM

You know what I'm fucking sick of??...Fucks like you guys that constantly hate on shit. Is it YOUR fucking car??...No...We all build our cars to our own fucking tastes. Not everyone loves Ugg Boots, and fucking Crocs, but there is a market for them because people like them. Whatever fucking happened to just fucking appreciating someones hard work, hard earned money, time, and their personalities...

Now you are going to come back and say that it looks like every fucking S2K in town, and that there is nothing original anymore...well for fuck sakes of course their isn't...When someone does something original you all are ready behind your fucking keyboards to say shit. And at a meet where you can go up to the owners you won't do or say shit....

Fucktards like the lot of you are what is killing the scene...You don't like how a car/truck/bike is built??...Then go fucking build your own....fuck...

Yes, I am killing the "scene".

There will always be good and bad reviews of a car, but come on. A daily driven, once in a while tracked car - that thing is just unessecary.

The only reason most "tuners" don't make fun of it because it's a jspoon 5 grand carbon fibre 1x1 weave this and that.

If it was a metallic spoiler from can tire, the "tuners" would be making fun of it to.

Like the brown LV bags - ugly as shit IMO, but people like them because they are "expensive".

Sure the lowered, well fitting wheels, stance, all looks nice - but man - the wing kills it for me.

You don't see M cars, AMG cars, with twice the power and 3 times the torque needing these outrageous things?

What about the Enzo? LP-640? The list goes on.

edit - I can see your point about the "hating" that seems to be apparent, but I assure you, I just hated on the one ridiculous thing :)

texasnick
11-18-2010, 04:36 PM

It's not just in this fucking thread...it is everywhere...I just haven't been on beyond much lately so this is the first thread that I came across...

Yeah, you're right I am more inclined to stick up for a friend versus some random user...There is nothing but hate in every build thread, every look at my new wheels, car, seats, swap, whatever the fuck it is...and the hate is not even fucking limited to the fucking car forums...it is in ever section and its just fucking stupid and pointless...The only trend I do see though it is the same people everywhere hating on everything...if you all fucking have nothing constructive to say then just keep your thoughts to yourselves...

I agree with you 100%....but you should know that if no one hates it, you're doing something wrong.

Jack has the right attitude. Let them hate. Just more motivation to make them hate more. I like the "bring it" attitude.

Even though I'm guessing this S2000 has the wing for function, and is at least RWD with good power, but just because its a Honda people stereotype it like they would a Civic.

There are plenty of FWD race cars out there (I know you're talking about DD type civics, but still) with rediculously huge wings that are most certainly functional at speed.

I forget the series, but about a year or two ago there was a Scion TC down in the states racing against some FAST cars that had a gigantic spoiler in the rear, and one in front above the hood. That thing was retarded fast.

kvg
11-18-2010, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by texasnick

I forget the series, but about a year or two ago there was a Scion TC down in the states racing against some FAST cars that had a gigantic spoiler in the rear, and one in front above the hood. That thing was retarded fast.
That thing crushed everyone didn't it?http://forums.pelicanparts.com/uploads15/scion+tc+race+car+with+front+wing1248450156.jpg

kvg
11-18-2010, 04:45 PM
"Rado dominated in the front-wheel drive Unlimited class posting a 1:22.623 lap time – setting a new record for a front-wheel drive vehicle at the track."
http://www.autoguide.com/gallery/d/55400-3/IMG_3653.jpg

ericchoweg
11-18-2010, 04:45 PM

You don't see M cars, AMG cars, with twice the power and 3 times the torque needing these outrageous things?

looks like a wing to me

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3550/3452608431_b49e530eb5.jpg

89s1
11-18-2010, 04:47 PM
When someone does something original you all are ready behind your fucking keyboards to say shit. And at a meet where you can go up to the owners you won't do or say shit....

QFTroof

texasnick
11-18-2010, 04:48 PM
^^^ YES ^^^^

That's the one. I talked to the guy with the skunk2 / rotrex k24 eg civic, (which is no slouch to begin with.....did very well in the series), and he said that thing just dominated everyone.

LongCity
11-18-2010, 04:50 PM

Very off topic but every time I read a post from you I can't get passed all the "..." in everything you write. Why do you use those so excessively? You do know what they are for, right?

89s1
11-18-2010, 04:56 PM
Haters hating: Check
Grammar police policing: Check
Fanboys nutswinging: Check

Everything seems to be in order here. :)

ericchoweg
11-18-2010, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by LongCity

Very off topic but every time I read a post from you I can't get passed all the "..." in everything you write. Why do you use those so excessively? You do know what they are for, right?

he is prolly gonna come back and say to not read his posts then lol i dunno whats gotten into ek lately but hes not the old ek he used to be

and im sure he knows what the dots are for hes pretty educated according to the education thread i think its just his typing style like everyone has their own thing remember the redlyne italics phase?

MugenBB6
11-18-2010, 05:09 PM
EK in person is one of the nicest guys i've ever met! and on that note we should go for shisha sometimes lol

Scuderia
11-18-2010, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by LongCity

+10, I could barely even read his rant. Plus all the "fucking's" he used next to every other word to reinforce his pms'ing didn't help at all.

That's a sick car, even with the wing. For once though, Scat is 100% right, blaming the wing on track use is stupid, unless he actually uses it every week. Just say I like the wing, and everyone else can go fuck themselves, that car is sicker than 99% of the pieces of shit haters are driving, including mine. If you like how it looks, feels, performs, smells, tastes, fucks, sucks, swallows, then who gives a shit about what some ed hardy wearing, stupid earing rocking, frosted tips mohawk having, rusty ass 92 civic driving fuckhead thinks about you or your property? Especially when his whole car is worth less than your cruise control button.

TT-fast
11-18-2010, 10:01 PM
more haters means your more known and unique,

Werent those wheels on a white sti, i always have my eyes on work meisters s1's as there one of the rarest wheels around and most expensive and ive only ever seen one set of pink ones, some blonde girl drives it i think....:hitit:

94boosted
11-18-2010, 10:12 PM

Wow easy there. There will always be people that love and hate particular cars, compliment and diss...... that's just the way it goes. Just so happens that in this thread there were more people that did not like the car then there were people who did like the car life goes on.

Squishy
11-24-2010, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by ericchoweg

he is prolly gonna come back and say to not read his posts then lol i dunno whats gotten into ek lately but hes not the old ek he used to be

and im sure he knows what the dots are for hes pretty educated according to the education thread i think its just his typing style like everyone has their own thing remember the redlyne italics phase?

Bud, do you base your life on EK? Everything I read from you on the forums it's like you know everything about him??

95teetee
11-27-2010, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by kvg
"Rado dominated in the front-wheel drive Unlimited class posting a 1:22.623 lap time – setting a new record for a front-wheel drive vehicle at the track."
http://www.autoguide.com/gallery/d/55400-3/IMG_3653.jpg ok, obviously that front wing is very functional.

And if someone posted a picture of that car sitting on a public road with that wing on it (or those wings, to be more specific), I'd join in with everyone saying it looked absolutely retarded.

Kona9
11-27-2010, 11:42 AM

There will always be good and bad reviews of a car, but come on. A daily driven, once in a while tracked car - that thing is just unessecary.

The only reason most "tuners" don't make fun of it because it's a jspoon 5 grand carbon fibre 1x1 weave this and that.

If it was a metallic spoiler from can tire, the "tuners" would be making fun of it to.

Like the brown LV bags - ugly as shit IMO, but people like them because they are "expensive".

Sure the lowered, well fitting wheels, stance, all looks nice - but man - the wing kills it for me.

edit - I can see your point about the "hating" that seems to be apparent, but I assure you, I just hated on the one ridiculous thing :)

Really? You tinted your windshield you hypocrite.
What function does that hold?

projekz
11-27-2010, 11:58 AM

Sorry EK, all I could think of while reading your post was this:

S5o8DFfYHS4
:rofl:

962 kid
11-27-2010, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by 95teetee
ok, obviously that front wing is very functional.

And if someone posted a picture of that car sitting on a public road with that wing on it (or those wings, to be more specific), I'd join in with everyone saying it looked absolutely retarded.

Actually, the guy that designed Rado's aero package makes a wing for the s2k. It's cheaper, higher quality, and performs better than the APR or voltex wings. It just doesn't look as gangster, but if I saw someone rocking one I'd tip my hat.

SR240SX
11-28-2010, 05:15 PM
I see this car just about everyday..

Sick car and IMO the wing makes it look sweet.

KandabashiDevil
11-28-2010, 08:52 PM
You know what I'm fucking sick of??...Fucks like you guys that constantly hate on shit.

Then you shouldn't be on beyond :rofl:
Nobody on the forums has any respect anymore.

People in another thread are insulting me because I had a terrible experience at some shitty burger joint. Go figure. I bet the people who are slandering this S2000 have probably never made a positive comment on anything in their miserable lives :rofl: So why do you even care?

Hakkola
11-28-2010, 09:04 PM
Man, I wish we could delete posts.

max_boost
11-28-2010, 09:12 PM

SCAT.

JUST STFU.

Scat E46
11-28-2010, 09:14 PM
Hey half of it was nice :)

OBDIIM50
11-28-2010, 09:54 PM
lol scat got kicked off of project technik too

Onassis
11-29-2010, 12:40 AM
lol You guys think that the haters are bad on beyond ? You should try posting anything up on 780tuners.

Jlude
11-29-2010, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by max_boost

SCAT.

JUST STFU.

+1

RY213
11-29-2010, 09:20 AM

Hating is a Calgary thing, its bred into the culture here. No way around it...

R-Audi
11-29-2010, 10:31 AM
"Enthusiasts" or not.. not everyone will like everything you do to your car.. and its not something you can take personal. (Sounds like JKL has the right attitude!, Bad day EK???)

Idratherbsidewayz
11-29-2010, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by R-Audi
"Enthusiasts" or not.. not everyone will like everything you do to your car.. and its not something you can take personal. (Sounds like JKL has the right attitude!, Bad day EK???)

+1

EK, you want everyone to like everything everyone does so we can all feel better about the stupid amounts of money we spend on our cars? Like you said, it's all subjective. If you like it, haters shouldn't hold any influence...

Skyline_Addict
12-17-2010, 04:29 PM
i would just like to add that jackie is a ricer, but he should sell me his hard top at a good price.

Errol.
12-17-2010, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Skyline_Addict
i would just like to add that jackie is a ricer, but he should sell me his hard top at a good price.
He is a ricer, should just part out the car
Dibs seats, cage and hood!