PDA

View Full Version : Couple Arrested At U.S. Border For Asking A Question

2BLUE
11-15-2010, 02:12 AM
Just got this in my email....I have been trying to find who the couple were but i can't seem to find any info on that. It sounds real and what not but usually the news media would pick it up and yet nothing. Beyond csi?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-AWBfxsL6k

Seth1968
11-15-2010, 02:18 AM
http://www.wearechange.org/?p=1465

broken_legs
11-15-2010, 02:31 AM
repost

Super_Geo
11-15-2010, 03:01 AM
Said it when this was first brought up and I'll say it again... it puts a huge grin on my face when I see shitheads like these getting the long dick of the law.

CUG
11-15-2010, 03:23 AM
Was that the "smarmy" fuck? That's actually the thread where I learned that word. Thanks, whoever.

2BLUE
11-15-2010, 03:42 AM
I find it kinda weird i can't find out any real info on the news about this...Only viral...

Mx6er
11-15-2010, 04:00 AM
I just wanted to say after hearing that, I want to punch that guy in the face. Him and his wife are clearly antagonizing honest people trying to do their job. The boarder agent in this audio clip should be commended by his superiors. The guy in this clip is a fucking douche, and I am glad he was arrested.

st184
11-15-2010, 04:01 AM
Because it's obvious that this shithead was trying to pick a fight with the border officers. Listen to the change in his tone as he goes further up the ranks. And who the hell records their conversation when they cross? Obvious that he was looking for a story to sell to someone in order to deface officers who are trying to do their jobs.

5fivespeed
11-15-2010, 04:56 AM
Haha. What a smart ass, he deserved this.

Ray

Benny
11-15-2010, 05:03 AM
The guy and his whiny bitch wife should have just shut the fuck up. Everyone knows crossing the border sucks, so just shut up and answer the officer's questions and you won't get dicked around like that.

Haha "What are you gonna do?!?"

...toss your arrogant ass in jail.

Smarmy fuck for sure :rofl:

5fivespeed
11-15-2010, 05:05 AM
Backpeddaling after his wife gets put in the slammer. You don't play with the guy holding fire, ever.

Ray

Supa Dexta
11-15-2010, 05:15 AM
The people working the borders are douche bags though, especially on the US side... Glorified toll booth workers.

syritis
11-15-2010, 06:29 AM
I'd be a little pissed off too if my sweet toll both job (smile, wave at passer by's and enjoying sunny days) had the hammer come down in the last 9 years, being forced to be an ass to random people b/c your job needs to be serious, like your protecting the fuckin world by pissing off everyone while all those innocent people now think this honest working border guard is the biggest shit on earth.

anyone that tries to cause problems at the border need to get their head examined, especially with 6 degree's of separation, he could very easily be traced back to a criminal of some kind which if it did hit the media, that guy would never see the light of day again.

jazzyb
11-15-2010, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by syritis
I'd be a little pissed off too if my sweet toll both job (smile, wave at passer by's and enjoying sunny days) had the hammer come down in the last 9 years, being forced to be an ass to random people b/c your job needs to be serious, like your protecting the fuckin world by pissing off everyone while all those innocent people now think this honest working border guard is the biggest shit on earth.

anyone that tries to cause problems at the border need to get their head examined, especially with 6 degree's of separation, he could very easily be traced back to a criminal of some kind which if it did hit the media, that guy would never see the light of day again.

totally agree, I always comply with border security, you just have to make an effort toanswer their questions and not give smart ass comments back.

BUt some of them are just plain old pricks:

I once crossed the border down @ waterton, and I accidently left a dollar bill in my passport got detained for 7hrs because I left a dollar bill in my passport and they thought I was trying to bribe the border guard.

now thats a piss of, but even in that situation i remained calm and answered any question they had.

O i'm brown btw

C_Dave45
11-15-2010, 11:37 AM
Shall we just open up the original thread:

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/307627/crazy-border-crossing-recording/