Year 2010
Kilometers 16000
Body Type SUV, Crossover
Transmission Automatic
Colour Arctic Blue Pearl
Drivetrain All-wheel drive (AWD)
Type Used
Fuel Type Gasoline

Up for sale is a absolutely immaculate 2010 Honda CR-V EX-L NAVI. I recently purchased this vehicle as a all year round vehicle but I am looking to downsize. This is the second CR-V that I have owned and let me tell you that the third generation of CR-V's truly outranks the second generation in both luxury and performance. This SUV brings definition to fully loaded and with it being virtually brand new there is not a scratch on it.

The following is a list of highlighted extra options that the EX-L NAVI includes over other models.(This list is not every option just the most desirable. For a full list of options and standard features please visit: http://automobiles.honda.com/cr-v/price.aspx?Model=RE4H7BJNW):

-Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ with Voice Recognition
-Real Time™ 4-Wheel-Drive
-Tire Pressure Monitoring System
-Leather Seats and Heated Front Seats
-60/40 Split Rear Sliding Fold & Tumble Seats
-270-Watt AM/FM/6-Disc In-Dash Audio System with 7 Speakers, Including Subwoofer
-XM® Radio
-One-Touch Power Moonroof with Tilt Feature
-Remote Entry System

Some additional features that were added to the vehicle after its purchase are as follows:

-Two Way Command Start
-Full 3M Protection on the front bumper, hood, and mirrors.

The price at $37000.00 OBO, if you were to purchase this vehicle at a dealer it would be over $40000.00 with all of these extras.

The SUV is located in Medicine Hat, Alberta. If you would like to view the SUV or if you have any questions please contact me at on this thread or by pm.

Pictures :
http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-2010-Honda-CR-V-EX-L-NAVI-SUV-37500-00-W0QQAdIdZ242010895

SupraEnthusiast
11-23-2010, 01:54 PM
TTT

SupraEnthusiast
11-30-2010, 12:31 PM
TTT Open to any offers that are reasonable

SupraEnthusiast
12-06-2010, 06:52 PM
Price Drop $37,000.00 OBO