PDA

View Full Version : FS: Calgary Flames vs Columbus Blue Jackets - December 13

nitram
11-18-2010, 11:31 AM
** Posting for a friend **
you can either pm me and i'll contact him or you can contact him directly at [email protected]

Calgary Flames vs Columbus Blue Jackets - December 13, 2010

"I am selling a pair of Tickets for the Calgary Flames vs Columbus Blue Jackets game on Monday, December 13, 2010. The seats are in Section 102 Row 7 and the tickets come with a parking pass (Face Value of the Pair of Tickets is $324). Asking for $350 shipped. I am in Toronto, ON and so payment through PayPal or E-Mail Money Transfer is preferred. Once the payments are received, I will mail the tickets out within 48hrs by Fedex and will provide tracking number. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks!

FYI: I am originally from Calgary and so I was actually planning to go to Calgary to visit my parents around that time. But since something happened and I cannot come back during that that time anymore, so I will need to sell these tickets. If you guys don't feel comfortable with the whole shipping thing, I could mail the tickets to my parents and you can go to my parent's house to do the exchange. Anyways, I am open to options to make this deal work. Please email me if you are interested. Thanks!"

nitram
11-22-2010, 02:53 PM
price drop - selling below face value

$300 obo