PDA

View Full Version : SAIT Students : Please Help!?

DJ Lazy
01-04-2004, 04:25 PM
I am having a problem with my classrooms/schedule for one of my classes. I went into "mysait" to get the classrooms for my classes and for this one (see attached pic below) it has the monday/thurs classes, 3 different rooms, but ALL the same instructors... can anyone help me figure out which room to goto tomorrow morning? :dunno: :)

roopi
01-04-2004, 05:05 PM
Goto J109 or R112. :D

/////AMG
01-04-2004, 05:14 PM
E-mail the instructor and ask him? :dunno:

missblondie
01-04-2004, 10:52 PM
hehe... i am in your class

bright and early tomorrow morning!

missblondie
01-04-2004, 10:57 PM
on your student day and time schedule it says to go to J109, so that is where i am going.... but i am not positive if that is right.. our timetables are so confusing this semester

Melinda
01-05-2004, 12:22 AM
yeh i'm going by my day and time schedule, but I'd email him and ask him for sure

DJ Lazy
01-05-2004, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by acuraxx
on your student day and time schedule it says to go to J109, so that is where i am going.... but i am not positive if that is right.. our timetables are so confusing this semester

I hope you didn't goto J109 this morning.. LOL cuz everyone seemed to be gathering at R112. :thumbsup:

Davetronz
01-05-2004, 12:03 PM
Hahahha my first lab only has 7 people in it.....
yup....

Melinda
01-05-2004, 12:06 PM
I cant get onto my account to see what classes I have tomorrow :confused:

BigBanana
01-05-2004, 01:38 PM
First year/semester students meet in the student center on their first day. First day is a joke for Sait students.
Campus isn't that big. You guys will find your way around.
:thumbsup:

max_boost
01-05-2004, 02:03 PM
LOL
I only have one class at school this semester, database management on MOndays between 1-3pm. I didn't check my e-mails and apparently the first week of computer classes are all canceled because of the newbie orientations going on. I have one class and it got canceled, this is so gay, I came for nothing. haha:rofl: :nut:

Any of you SAIT students see the new computer instructor? :devil: Nuff said, look for her! haha

Melinda
01-05-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by BigBanana
First year/semester students meet in the student center on their first day. First day is a joke for Sait students.
Campus isn't that big. You guys will find your way around.
:thumbsup:
I'm not new, this is my 4th semester but i still need to know what classes i'm going to

DJ Lazy
01-05-2004, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
LOL
Any of you SAIT students see the new computer instructor? :devil: Nuff said, look for her! haha

Whats her name? Maybe I have her for one of my computer classes. :D

And Melinda, I can't get into mysait.ca either.. its been down all day.. Luckily I got all my classes organized lastnite. ;)

Cheers.

Melinda
01-05-2004, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by DJ Lazy
And Melinda, I can't get into mysait.ca either.. its been down all day.. Luckily I got all my classes organized lastnite. ;)

It's all good, Dave got into my account (thanks Dave!) and pm'ed me my schedule. I just managed to get into mine now so I'll be okay for tomorrow :thumbsup: Seems i'll be permanently living in the senator burns building this semester :( every class i have is in there...

Davetronz
01-05-2004, 03:12 PM
Yay for Dave, Dave rocks, I just kept hitting refresh to get it for you Mel!

And someone tell me about this new computer instructor ;) Name please, office, phone number?.... ;)

Melinda
01-05-2004, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by FastDak318
Yay for Dave, Dave rocks, I just kept hitting refresh to get it for you Mel!

And someone tell me about this new computer instructor ;) Name please, office, phone number?.... ;)
Haha thanks Dave I did that too and it finally let me in :) i put my whole schedule in my palm pilot like i should have done in the first place so i'm good to go :) :thumbsup:

Davetronz
01-05-2004, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Melinda

Haha thanks Dave I did that too and it finally let me in :) i put my whole schedule in my palm pilot like i should have done in the first place so i'm good to go :) :thumbsup:
NERD ;)

Dirty_SOHC
01-05-2004, 03:30 PM
:thumbsdow dead

hahaha

Melinda
01-05-2004, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by FastDak318

NERD ;)
Like you're one to talk ;)

Davetronz
01-06-2004, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by Dirty_SOHC
:thumbsdow dead

hahaha
Hahahah dont worry Rolland, she can fight and you can hold the camera bag ;) jk

Originally posted by Melinda

Like you're one to talk ;)
Dont remind me of it .... ... You should see my class this year... Talk about WEINERS!