PDA

View Full Version : Rec Ball hockey, cheap

BigBadVlad
11-23-2010, 09:30 PM
Play with a bunch of guys and a couple girls here and there, Wednesday's after work. Could really use a goalie, ideally someone who could be regular but we'll take anyone. Goalie plays for free!

We could also use a few more players, we can do drop in $5 or if someone wants to play the whole year then I think it's $100, most Wednesdays right through to June.

This is not overly competitive, more so rec with varying skill levels. Just a bunch of people getting together after work for some exercise and ball hockey. Whatever stick you want to use, some people wear soccer style shin guards, some gloves and some no gear at all. Teams change every night.

Location: West Island College, just off Blackfoot, just south of Glenmore.

Time: Wednesdays (most) 5:30pm-6:30pm

PM me if interested, I think we're short a goalie tomorrow.

flipstah
11-23-2010, 09:36 PM
With/without skates?

BigBadVlad
11-24-2010, 08:58 AM
Sorry no, not roller hockey. Sneakers probably work best, although on occasion the goalies have worn steel toe boots! YMMV...

flipstah
11-24-2010, 01:53 PM
Damn! Wished you responded earlier! I'd go but I left my gear at home and I get off work at 4.

if you're still looking, ill try to leave early and get my gear asap.

BigBadVlad
11-24-2010, 02:46 PM
Sounds like we've got a goalie for this afternoon!

LowRiderHD2000
11-25-2010, 10:30 AM
I am very interested. I work down the street. :thumbsup:

KeepItGully
11-25-2010, 03:55 PM
I'd definetly be interested in joining. Where's a good place to pick up a nice indoor stick?

Shoot me your contact info, I'll give you a shout and hopefully come out next wed!