PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have any experince with importconcern.ca?

B69
01-04-2004, 09:25 PM
Just curious if anyone has ever bought one of their cars. Also what the problems were.

redbaron303
01-05-2004, 12:52 AM
I can't think of too many problems that there have been w/ our vehicles.

There are a few ppl on this board that have dealt with us, but I'll allow them to come post what they think about the experience here, since I'm a little biased :)

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to e-mail me @ [email protected]

Hash_man
01-05-2004, 12:54 AM
Do you guys have any sort of warranties on the cars you bring in?

redbaron303
01-05-2004, 01:04 AM
Import Concern's goal is to provide our customers with the service of purchasing a said car in Japan and arranging its 100% legal importation to Canada.

For our current pricing we can not afford to offer a warranty, much like typical used car sales in North America (aside some dealerships). For us to offer a warranty on cars being brought from Japan to Canada we would need to substantially increase pricing to accomodate for a proper warranty system. Depending on which vehicle you're having us buy the car can be inspected before it leaves Japan (sometimes before purchase) allowing you the peace of mind that it's a sound car. For the car to even leave Japan it must be a in a good running state as they're driven onto the ship and driven off... so you will get a running car. (On a side note, our competition does not currently offer any warranty either that's been expressed in my dealings with them).

The most difficult part of the process if for our customers to take the leap of faith in buying a car they haven't driven or seen before it comes to North America. I've purchased plenty of local and foreign vehicles with out having seen/driven them first and so far have had no problems and have not been dissapointed. :thumbsup:

D'z Nutz
01-05-2004, 01:16 AM
That video on your webpage of the Soarer being driven backwards through the drive-thru is funny!!

C_CRX
01-05-2004, 01:37 AM
Cool deal. I just don't think I could get use to shifting with my left hand though (being a righty and all). I'd love a GT-R but they seem too pricey for my blood. If they were under $10K then I would probably do it... But a RHD car would just be unique!

M_Power
01-05-2004, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by C_CRX
Cool deal. I just don't think I could get use to shifting with my left hand though (being a righty and all). I'd love a GT-R but they seem too pricey for my blood. If they were under $10K then I would probably do it... But a RHD car would just be unique!

they are.. "1989 September Nissan Skyline GT-R F5 $7900 $8500"

http://www.importconcern.ca/broker/sold.htm
check it out, theres a whole bunch of GT-R's and other JDM cars.

Weapon_R
01-05-2004, 04:02 AM
Turbo 300zx's for 6k?

C4S
01-05-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
Turbo 300zx's for 6k?

That is probaby price in Japan, all the used car in Japan (their domestic car) are way cheaper then here ! :thumbsup:
and even their import used cars are cheaper ! since any 5 yrs or older cars in Japan, are consider very old ! :( not like in Canada !

But still .. $6k can buy a 300TT ! even after all the shipping, etc.. probaby still under $ 10k, and most early yr 300TT here still $15K ! even from the east, still about $10 to $12K !

P.S. and most JDM cars already got nice upgrade in it ! ^_^
So excited to see some Skyline GT-R soon ! :thumbsup:

redbaron303
01-05-2004, 05:21 PM
Our quotes include importation of the car to Canada, in specific Edmonton/Calgary.

The price you see on brokers vehicles is the final price (*subject to change) including shipping to Edmonton. You then need an out or province inspection and to replace anything (if needed) and now it's road legal and you can get your registration/plates :)

I thought shifting with your right hand would be hard, but it's not :) It's very easy to get used to....

I thought passing on a two lane highway would be hard in a RHD car.... it's challenging but can be done

The video on our page shows you can use the drive through if you have to :)

There isn't too much you can't do w/ a RHD car in Canada, and IMO it doesn't take too long to get used to it either :) (Especially for the price difference of a comparible north american car ie: jdm fairlady Z vs 300zx twin turbo pricing )

B69
01-05-2004, 09:04 PM
those are some dope cars for sure, but is it cash upfront or can u pay when it gets here?

XylathaneGTR
01-05-2004, 09:14 PM
I've dealt a little bit with the company...
Chris was really friendly and the service and knowledge was great.
They explained everything, and answered all my questions quickly, and effectivly.
I'd definitly consider buying a car from Import Concern...too bad the one i wanted is gone :(

The initial deposit is upfront, as is a regular deposit with anything else you would buy, like if you were ordering a new car from a Dealership.

B69
01-05-2004, 09:31 PM
Yeah i see what you are saying but the problem is that I dont know of this company so it would be like giving money to a stranger :confused:

calgarys13
01-05-2004, 09:35 PM
so far my experience has been good with them...good informative emails!!!BTW im still very interested in the GT-R

JAYMEZ
01-05-2004, 10:14 PM
So you cant just wait for the car to get here ,then buy it? I've been looking for a decent price for a Skyline.

B69
01-05-2004, 10:16 PM
I would definatly buy a car once it gets here im not a fan of up front cash thing.

Mike09
01-05-2004, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by redbaron303

There are a few ppl on this board that have dealt with us, but I'll allow them to come post what they think about the experience here, since I'm a little biased :)

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to e-mail me @ [email protected]
OK, I guess that is me:) :) I am in the middle of buying a car through Import Concern.
http://www.importconcern.ca/stock/100008/
I paid all up front and It isn't as worrysome as I thought. So far it's been a very comfortable expierience and will keep you all posted on it's arrivall.They provided quick responses to all of my question's and have kept me detailed to all the detail's they knew. I give a big Two thumbs up so far to Import Concern. My car Should be somewhere over the ocean now but only a little while longer. Damn I'm excited. And there price's are amazing considering it was around the same price as buying a 89' 240sx w/ similar options.(Give or take a bit).:D :clap:

JAYMEZ
01-05-2004, 11:12 PM
Keep us posted :D

redbaron303
01-05-2004, 11:20 PM
There is always room to work out a deal specific to your situation. Contact us directly from our home page, www.importconcern.ca and fire off an e-mail to one of us and we'll be able to help you out better.

We do bring cars into Canada for resale, but typically they come in as a demo vehicle for Company Representatives and as such we drive them, show them off, allow people to drive them and feel the JDM experience. Our cars are always forsale as when we sell them it gives us opportunity to get something different to showcase here in Alberta.

Hopefully this makes good enough sense (I appologize if it doesn't today is stretching out to be very long :) )

B69
01-05-2004, 11:23 PM
Id be definatly intrested for the resale but would the price be higher? You say they are shown off, how so?

88CRX
01-05-2004, 11:34 PM
I have yet to "use" import conern, but i have had numerous conversations with Chris (i think :dunno:) and he has been nothing but helpful :thumbsup: :thumbsup: and hopefully some day in the future i will be able to use there service :D

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: import concern

redbaron303
01-05-2004, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by B69
Id be definatly intrested for the resale but would the price be higher? You say they are shown off, how so?

We attend plenty of car meets, car shows, hang out and get known and allow ppl to drive the car. We aren't in the business of baggin cars so you won't find us spinning donuts in a parking lot with the cars.... (Although the one I bought I bought to race, so you'll see me trying my best at the track with that)....

Shown off like you would any other car at a car dealership, but don't expect us to be out there burning off a set off tires doing stupid stuff in a company car.

I'll be at VUB Edmonton, Calgary... and other shows in both and IREV/ISO Van... And of course some lapping days and SCC and such with my Silvia :)

Hash_man
01-06-2004, 12:24 AM
Do you guys have any cars in for demo right now?
One of my friends is very interested in purchasing a car from you this spring, and has emailed you with no response yet.

But we are planning on heading up to edmonton, probably near the end of January, so we are thining about stopping by... Actually, that is pretty much the main reason we are heading up there... if it wasnt for that, i probly wouldnt go... edmonton :barf: lol

redbaron303
01-06-2004, 03:12 PM
Hmmm that's odd, no response.

PM me about that.

Well we have actually just sold our demo car and it will be leaving this week and going to BC.

I have another car coming in (my demo car) during the middle of February and if it's back in time it will be in the EMDA motor show. We could set something up when that car comes in so you can come view it, however it won't be on the roads until the snow is gone. So we'll have something again in February...

JAYMEZ
01-06-2004, 06:02 PM
Im very interested in buying a car if i can test drive it and see it first?

l/l/rX
01-06-2004, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi
Im very interested in buying a car if i can test drive it and see it first?

i think redbaron in a different thread said the only way you get to look at it is from pictures. you will not be able to test drive it. correct me if im wrong.

redbaron303
01-06-2004, 06:33 PM
Our own demo cars are the only cars you will be able to see and drive before you buy them, as we've already gone through the selecting, and importing process.

Otherwise, we try to provide as much information on the car your looking at as we can before you buy it. Sometimes there is the option of having a prepurchase inspection done in Japan at an additional cost.

As I said, there is plenty of options. If you really want to test drive a certain vehicle that *could* be arranged w/ some difficulty... but don't you think the plane ticket would be costly considering the vehicles aren't all that costly.

the-240sx-guy
01-06-2004, 07:32 PM
are the prices on this website in CDN dollars?

redbaron303
01-06-2004, 08:14 PM
All Canadian fund.

ApexDrift
01-06-2004, 09:11 PM
so are the prices on the web site the final price or are there extra charges?

redbaron303
01-06-2004, 09:42 PM
Prices are including purchase and import of the car to Canada. All taxes and storage will be included in the prices (we're updating our site now to include taxes and storage).

Once our update is finished the only "hidden" charge will be the out of province inspection and additional shipping on cars that are destined further east in Canada, as shipping is only included to Alberta.

GTS Jeff
01-06-2004, 09:47 PM
i cant say ive dealt with importconcern, but i can tell everyone that chris (redbaron) is a really nice guy!

mx73someday
01-06-2004, 10:10 PM
Haha, one of us needs to change our name's. I tried to differentiate me and Chris by putting his name as Chris K, but it doesn't seem to work.

Christian

Originally posted by 88CRX
I have yet to "use" import conern, but i have had numerous conversations with Chris (i think :dunno:) and he has been nothing but helpful

redbaron303
01-06-2004, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
i cant say ive dealt with importconcern, but i can tell everyone that chris (redbaron) is a really nice guy!

Thanks Jeff... that's appreciated! :)

Mike09
01-06-2004, 11:33 PM
I'll be at VUB Edmonton, Calgary... and other shows in both and IREV/ISO Van... And of course some lapping days and SCC and such with my Silvia :) Don't forget getting lapped by my Silvia. Can't wait:drool: :drool:

rotar2
01-07-2004, 12:36 AM
Prices are including purchase and import of the car to Canada. All taxes and storage will be included in the prices (we're updating our site now to include taxes and storage).

Once our update is finished the only "hidden" charge will be the out of province inspection and additional shipping on cars that are destined further east in Canada, as shipping is only included to Alberta.

what is involved with the out of province inspection? (never heard of that before)

And where are you guys going to be in BC? I'd like to meet with you guys!

LudeRoca
01-07-2004, 01:03 AM
i think they are in edmonton

redbaron303
01-07-2004, 01:24 AM
We are located in Edmonton but find time to head out to Vancouver to pick up orders :)

We'll be up that way later on this month, and again in Feb... towards Vancouver that is.

And Mike - when I make it out there we'll see if all my talk will back up my car :) haha ;)

B69
01-07-2004, 08:30 PM
How much hp do the crx's in japan have? Ive heard its about 160, true?

BigBearWest
01-07-2004, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by B69
How much hp do the crx's in japan have? Ive heard its about 160, true?

I think it is true if it is a SIR which had the B16

88CRX
01-07-2004, 08:52 PM
yes sirs had the b16 stock, 160hp + a shitload of other goodies :thumbsup:

regualar si had the 130hp zc stock.

rb26
01-10-2004, 01:27 PM
sorry guys if I`m being a little picky about things, but I think importconcern should not be replying on the forum!!!

I`ve been on a few other forums and thought it would be great to get on a good Canadian car freak forum. But what is the first things I see? A company freely talking about their business. Indirectly advertising to people on this forum.

This forum is for regular people talking about any topic that they may have and sharing their expertise. It is not used for companies to talk about themselves, especially when the topic is in regards to them.

If every importing company started replying to trends, I don`t think it would look to good. dont you think?

importconcern, if you where on any other forums that I`ve been in contact with, the monitor would definitely send you a pm about your forum attitude.

If anyone has any particular questions for importconcern directly, I suggest you contact them directly

I`m a newby, and can`t wait to start-up some discussions with you.

Sorry again. New complain on forums, but I had to say something

rotar2
01-10-2004, 05:26 PM
I'm at work and never post when I'm here, but I felt like I had to reply...

They are a 'Paid Sponsor' and I believe that they are allowed to advertise here on the forum.

88CRX
01-10-2004, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by rb26
sorry guys if I`m being a little picky about things, but I think importconcern should not be replying on the forum!!!

I`ve been on a few other forums and thought it would be great to get on a good Canadian car freak forum. But what is the first things I see? A company freely talking about their business. Indirectly advertising to people on this forum.

This forum is for regular people talking about any topic that they may have and sharing their expertise. It is not used for companies to talk about themselves, especially when the topic is in regards to them.

If every importing company started replying to trends, I don`t think it would look to good. dont you think?

importconcern, if you where on any other forums that I`ve been in contact with, the monitor would definitely send you a pm about your forum attitude.

If anyone has any particular questions for importconcern directly, I suggest you contact them directly

nice first post!!

btw, they are a paid sponsor.... which means they pay the site money so they can get on here and talk about their buisness.

rotar2
01-10-2004, 05:29 PM

And read that. That's not even called advertising, he was inviting the people who have delt with them to share their experience. It couldn't have been any more appropriate of a reply...

Ben
01-10-2004, 05:43 PM

I was unaware that you ran Beyond.Ca and had say in how people conduct business on the forum.

Next time you feel it neccessary to say how the forum is to be run, please feel free to bring it up with myself and/or any of the other Mods or Admins of this forum before-hand. :)

D'z Nutz
01-10-2004, 06:02 PM
It's not just about "advertising". It's also about customer/public relations. It shows that they're not just faceless companies that are out for your money, but that they're also enthusiasts like ourselves.

rb26
01-11-2004, 08:38 AM
fair enough guys. It seems that you don`t have any problems with it. It also seems that I.C have a lot of useful information for all of us. I will always be happy to discuss with them and yourselves on the forum. Sorry to I.C if I had created any inconvenience for you. My speach may had come a little stronger than what was really felt. Excuse the rookie

Back to topic

redbaron303
01-11-2004, 11:10 AM
There's no problem in asking the question. Typically on a board you're not supposed to be out there advertising your business. As a paid sponsor I still don't even go out creating threads about myself to try and get people to buy stuff from me. However when someone else mentions us in a thread I do find it appropriate to reply and make sure the correct information about us and our practices is posted and the questions being answered are replied to properly.

I just appreciate people showing an interest in importing JDM cars to Canada, and especially AB where we're located. I love seeing these cars on our roads, 15 years later and sometimes never available here but now they are :)

B69
01-11-2004, 01:10 PM
redbaron303 did u get my emails?

/////AMG
01-11-2004, 06:53 PM
Import Concern is great! They answer questions really fast. I e-mail them around 1ish today and got a reply within 2 hours.

And they have updated their site, now the prices aren't confusing!!

B69
01-11-2004, 06:55 PM
Yea I want to buy a car from them but just the cash upfront is my only concern.

Xpnsve
01-11-2004, 07:29 PM
:eek: What a concept IC is!

Hmm.. Imported 160Hp CRX anyone? :hitit:

redbaron303
01-11-2004, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by B69
Yea I want to buy a car from them but just the cash upfront is my only concern.

I've spoken to you. I'm not sure what the problem w/ a full deposit on purchasing a car is? If you have a concern please express it and let us address it as best we can :) We would rather you feel comfortable w/ everything than doubt one small aspect of the process.

As for the CRX SIR - they aren't available until around the beginning of September 04 (started production around that time in 89).

Hopefully this helps a little bit :)

B69
01-11-2004, 09:50 PM
Yeah it does help ill keep in contact with you by email.

/////AMG
01-11-2004, 09:55 PM
redbaron303 I think you should fix the links to your website.

Open up a new IE and type in the following:

www.importconcern.com

&

importconcern.com

They are totally different, I know if you add www. it is your most recent updated site if you just type in importconcern.ca without the www. It's your old (not-updated) site.

Thought I'd let you know :)

redbaron303
01-11-2004, 10:09 PM
That's interesting... I wonder why it would do that?????

the proper link is...

www.importconcern.ca

and if you hit "F5" on your keypad it will self update if you just type in " importconcern.ca"

AccordTypeR
01-11-2004, 11:59 PM
So far dealing wiht importconcern(chris k) iT has been really good, nothing but good service from him. Soon ill be crusing around in a mk3 supra!

thich
01-12-2004, 12:13 AM
i pm'd redbaron about a particular car i was interested in and he was helpful in his reply.

good guys, i'll definitely keep them in mind if i'm in the market for a rhd vehicle

redbaron303
01-12-2004, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by AccordTypeR
So far dealing wiht importconcern(chris k) iT has been really good, nothing but good service from him. Soon ill be crusing around in a mk3 supra!

Just remember while you're cruising.... the wipers are on the left side and the turn signals are on the right side.... so while you're cutting someone off and they honk at you, it's really only because you threw on the wipers instead of the signals :)

---> hardest part to get used to... the turn signal... hahaha :) So amusing for me :)

/////AMG
01-12-2004, 04:25 PM
Can I bid on the auctions? Or are those the selling prices? IF I were to bid, how would I bid? And is it normal for all those cars to sell for so cheap (example: 1989 9444 Porcshe 944 50k Starting
Bid (Yen)).

Thanks.

redbaron303
01-13-2004, 12:07 AM
Those are starting bids, if it's popular (IE: skyline then it'll go HIGH).

For you to bid on the auction cars, you'll need to place a deposit with us (the amount you want to bid at the auction) before the auctions start so we can bid on the cars. This means you'll need to place the deposit usually before the auctions happen and we'll set something up to get a hold of you for cars that you may want us to bid on for you. I hope this makes good sense, it does to me.

I think it may be a good idea if you call me and I can discuss this with you over the phone. Our contact information is available on the website.

~Chris K

Hollywood
01-13-2004, 12:29 AM
fair enough guys. It seems that you don`t have any problems with it. It also seems that I.C have a lot of useful information for all of us. I will always be happy to discuss with them and yourselves on the forum. Sorry to I.C if I had created any inconvenience for you. My speach may had come a little stronger than what was really felt. Excuse the rookie

Back to topic

His company helps pay for beyond. As a 'paid sponser' they are granted rights to talk about their business.

No worries...just an FYI.

Ben was grouchy!:D

finboy
01-13-2004, 06:19 PM
i have to start saving my pennies, if you guys ever get a sil080 i would be all over that :bigpimp:

redbaron303
01-14-2004, 12:38 AM
We're in the process of sourcing out one for a customer.... and there is one being built by our guy in Japan, it'll be a little expensive but well worth it I think :)

finboy
01-14-2004, 10:24 PM
i still want to see if you guys can ship rolling chasis over, then i'd DEFFINATLY be interested.

/////AMG
01-14-2004, 10:33 PM
Those are starting bids, if it's popular (IE: skyline then it'll go HIGH).

For you to bid on the auction cars, you'll need to place a deposit with us (the amount you want to bid at the auction) before the auctions start so we can bid on the cars. This means you'll need to place the deposit usually before the auctions happen and we'll set something up to get a hold of you for cars that you may want us to bid on for you. I hope this makes good sense, it does to me.

I think it may be a good idea if you call me and I can discuss this with you over the phone. Our contact information is available on the website.

~Chris K

Make a lot of sense! I'll contact you if I have any more serious questions.

redbaron303
01-14-2004, 10:57 PM
Finboy - we can't just ship a rolling chassis. It needs to be driven on and off the ship, and if it doesn't drive by it's own power they won't put it on for us. We're looking at various ways to bring over rolling chassis and parts, but it will take some time to have this division established.

Porsche_944 - Thanks for your interest, please to feel free to e-mail me at anytime and when you do please put your user name and that you're from beyond.ca, in the e-mail. It'll be easier to recognize you that way. :)

JAYMEZ
01-14-2004, 10:59 PM
When spring comes , i want to see if you guys got a demo Skyline or something :)

redbaron303
01-14-2004, 11:00 PM
We'll have something for sure, not too sure what though... :) Come for a ride... :thumbsup:

awddrifter
01-25-2004, 10:23 PM
redbaron303: I have a question.... how much do you charge for broker fees and shipping (on average) for a 1989 Nissan Skyline GT-R?

My question is because a car that you are selling on your site for $18353 http://www.importconcern.ca/broker/10081/ is the exact same car that is selling on yahoo auctions japan with a reserve of 660,000 yen ($8,163.04 CAD) http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d43651333

Im just wondering what the $10000 price difference is for :)

I will definatley give you guys a shout later on if im still in Canada in 6 months.... some nice cars on your site there for a fair price. The whole shakken thing too in japan is a big pain for car owners with older cars, but a dream come true for us buyers who get better condition cars from it :D

88CRX
01-25-2004, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by awddrifter
redbaron303: I have a question.... how much do you charge for broker fees and shipping (on average) for a 1989 Nissan Skyline GT-R?

My question is because a car that you are selling on your site for $18353 http://www.importconcern.ca/broker/10081/ is the exact same car that is selling on yahoo auctions japan with a reserve of 660,000 yen ($8,163.04 CAD) http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d43651333

Im just wondering what the $10000 price difference is for :)

shipping in japan, paying the broker to do all the shiping/paper work, actual shipping from japan to canada, import taxes/paper work bs, shipping to alberta, and no there not gonna do all that for free for ya :D

/////AMG
01-25-2004, 10:49 PM
Going through import concern will save you a shit load of time and headaches and a LOT of time. Basically you just pay import concern the money and you wait for your cars. I would rather do it through professionals (IC) instead of arguing with the

That's just me IMO. And I'm sure the cars aren't exactly the same.

awddrifter
01-25-2004, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Porsche_944
That's just me IMO. And I'm sure the cars aren't exactly the same.

Lol... you sure about that? It is the same car because the pictures are the same... except the background is darkened in the importconcern pictures...

redbaron303
01-25-2004, 11:13 PM
awddrifter, you seem very much like a poster on some other boards that goes by "viscosity," is that you?

And 88crx is right, there is a lot of things that are needing to be paid for. If you think bringing a car to Canada is cheap, think again. IE: to FedEx a piece of paper to Vancouver costs $20.00 and that's just a piece of paper not a 3000lbs car. :)

Also the car is not legal to import to Canada and it costs money to store it there, there is also GST on the purchase, our import fees, Gov't taxes (in japan and here), Customs (Japan and here), exportation and importation and delivery, etc.... That price quoted on our site is everything except an out of province inspection (or anything insurance/registration related). We'll make the car legal to drive in Canada by making sure it's not brought in illegally and doing all the proper paperwork so you don't get screwed.

awddrifter
01-25-2004, 11:21 PM
awddrifter, you seem very much like a poster on some other boards that goes by "viscosity," is that you?

And 88crx is right, there is a lot of things that are needing to be paid for. If you think bringing a car to Canada is cheap, think again. IE: to FedEx a piece of paper to Vancouver costs $20.00 and that's just a piece of paper not a 3000lbs car. :)

Also the car is not legal to import to Canada and it costs money to store it there, there is also GST on the purchase, our import fees, Gov't taxes (in japan and here), Customs (Japan and here), exportation and importation and delivery, etc.... That price quoted on our site is everything except an out of province inspection (or anything insurance/registration related). We'll make the car legal to drive in Canada by making sure it's not brought in illegally and doing all the proper paperwork so you don't get screwed.

Sorry... i'm not him...

Im not trying to complain about the huge price differences between the japan auction and your price if thats what it seems... im just wondering where the money was going/how expensive it is to import cars...

I also just read a post similar to mine on your forums from a user called "MightyMidget" and saw the responses there... so I understand more now too.

Thanks for your response :)

redbaron303
01-25-2004, 11:26 PM
Sorry I don't mean to come across rude or anything negative... :)

That's local pricing on that Skyline, he's trying to sell it to the highest bidder.

In the end everything adds up. Storage is about $1000cad alone, our fees another $1000, taxes for import and export are getting well over that range.... So no it's not cheap, but again it's only $18 000 for a car w/ that kind of performance and uniqueness, I know I'm game for a deal like that.

el_fefes
03-31-2004, 11:15 PM
sorry to bring this one up again, but do you guys take orders? like if someone wants a specific model?

mx73someday
04-01-2004, 12:08 AM
Yes, we can source any vehicle, as long as its at least 15 years (or almost). Just because our exporters don't stock a certain model doesn't mean we can't acquire them.

thich
04-01-2004, 12:24 PM
Sorry I don't mean to come across rude or anything negative... :)

That's local pricing on that Skyline, he's trying to sell it to the highest bidder.

In the end everything adds up. Storage is about $1000cad alone, our fees another $1000, taxes for import and export are getting well over that range.... So no it's not cheap, but again it's only $18 000 for a car w/ that kind of performance and uniqueness, I know I'm game for a deal like that.

we also have to remember these guys are running a business... there has to be a reasonable payoff for them as well

be happy they're not charging us something like $40k :thumbsup:

good stuff guys!

alpha_gangsta
04-01-2004, 05:09 PM
I havent actually goen through a transaction with importconcern yet, however they've been very helpful with my questions so far and have gone beyond of even what I asked them. I'm very eager to deal with them when summer arrives and I need a new project. just my 2cents.

88CRX
04-01-2004, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by alpha_gangsta
I havent actually goen through a transaction with importconcern yet, however they've been very helpful with my questions so far and have gone beyond of even what I asked them. I'm very eager to deal with them when summer arrives and I need a new project. just my 2cents.

:werd:

import concern is the shit :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D

el_fefes
04-02-2004, 09:13 PM
redbaron check PM

redbaron303
04-04-2004, 02:08 PM
I have checked PM's, reply will be sent shortly